Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User »

Onebutton wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am
Anonymous_User wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 am
Onebutton wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Love the table. Just learning how to use it. I had a couple of questions which might seem obvious to some of you pros hehe.
1. So, i was able to use the pointer to edit the ORCs level from say 35 to 80, and graphically it shows up fine in the army almost instantly. No save required, but.. When i send them out, they end up return as level 60. I am thinking you also need to change the field that shows the MAX LEVEL to 80 on every orc you change? Since the level change is now 80 and this table was made when max level was 60? Just checking.

2. I don't want to mess this up, and i know there are 99 pages to sift through, but a lot of people love the necromancer, so I wanted to make sure if i decided to edit an orc to go full necro, tell me all the fields that must be changed so i don't botch it up lol. I am new to this, so please link all fields if you could be so kind. Just to make sure he is full necro. Thx again for such an amazing table !
To answer your first question: Any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai', deployed in any deployment region, must have a level on a par with or lower than Talion's current level. I once successfully edited particular 'Uruk-hai' followers, in the 'Garrison', to have a level of 60; where Talion's current level was lower than 60, at the time. When I wanted to deploy these particular 'Uruk-hai': I received a specific notification that their levels would be lowered because of this difference.

To answer your second question, consider adding the following two picker abilities:
'Necromancer': "Reanimates the dead." For one of the entries of the 'Picker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script: choose 'Picker_RaiseDead'. Take note that the 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' can also resurrect ally 'Captains' and not hostile 'Captains'.

For one of the entries of the 'Picker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script: choose 'Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes'.
Any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai', with this ability, will resurrect: provided their heads are still intact.

In my experience, adding the 'Marker_IsNecromancer' entry, for one of the 'Marker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script, is unnecessary.
thanks for this info. For changing those two picker abilities, do i need to select anything specific or in a general area to modify or does it NOT matter at all what picker ability I change to get those two necro abilities? for example, if i have combat resistant, i modify ONLY that entry to say for example, Combat Immune.. So, does the change need to be done something close to that _raisedead thing or just litterally anything you see? Thanks again.
The 'Picker_RaiseDead' and 'Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes' 'entry' 'Values' should work independently of other possible 'entry' 'Values' of 'Picker abilities' script. Conflict could only occur when the expression/function of an 'entry' 'Value', of the 'Picker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script, could possibly undermine or overwrite another 'entry' 'Value': concerning the same quality of the respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. For instance: the 'Picker_Resist_Combat_Vulnerable' 'entry' 'Value' could undermine the 'Picker_Resist_Combat_Immune' 'entry' 'Value' in the event that both 'Values' are present in two different 'Picker abilities' 'entries' of the respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. Otherwise, the 'entry' 'Values' work independently and even complementarily in the majority of instances.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

saniman01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saniman01 »

Anonymous_User wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:18 pm
saniman01 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 am
I have problem too with combat immune( Where i choose picker_combat_immune, in game work picker_combat_vulnerable. Tried version 19, 20, 21. Help pls!
I would advise you to use the latest version of this cheat table and make certain that you have saved any such changes; where such changes would be noticeable if certain criteria are met.

You can manually save the game through utilizing a Fast Travel point or changing Inventory gear. You would then need to quit to the main menu screen and re-enter the same saved game to observe the alterations.
Yeah, i knew it. I always do fast travel and quit to the main menu. But combat_immune doesnt work, when u picked it in game working combat_vulnerable. Other skills working good.

Manlymaningtonthe1st
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Manlymaningtonthe1st »

Hello, I have been having a problem where when I'm editing this one guy his head goes and when I reload the army screen he comes with an additional jaw (I'm trying to edit on the bane helmet) the helmet that shows up is the metal underbite one and it doesn't show up in the cheat table it's just there

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

saniman01 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:57 am
Anonymous_User wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:18 pm
saniman01 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:51 am
I have problem too with combat immune( Where i choose picker_combat_immune, in game work picker_combat_vulnerable. Tried version 19, 20, 21. Help pls!
I would advise you to use the latest version of this cheat table and make certain that you have saved any such changes; where such changes would be noticeable if certain criteria are met.

You can manually save the game through utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point or changing 'Inventory' gear. You would then need to quit to the main menu screen and re-enter the same saved game to observe the alterations.
Yeah, i knew it. I always do fast travel and quit to the main menu. But combat_immune doesnt work, when u picked it in game working combat_vulnerable. Other skills working good.
I have discovered the aetiology and the viable solution to this particular issue. If your 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' 'Followers' have all possible 'Immunities' and one of the 'Picker abilities' pertaining to adaptability: the 'Picker_Resist_Combat_Immune' 'entry' 'Value' will be nullified. The 'Marker abilities', related to learning speed, does not have this output. Replacement of 'Picker abilities', involving adaptability, will rectify this issue.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.

xiAmGhosty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xiAmGhosty »

Hey, I'm not sure if you're still active on this, but I was wondering if it was possible to potentially add a "Tribe," spawner. In other words, its just an option picker that spawns an Uruk from a specific tribe that you choose.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Manlymaningtonthe1st wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:04 pm
Hello, I have been having a problem where when I'm editing this one guy his head goes and when I reload the army screen he comes with an additional jaw (I'm trying to edit on the bane helmet) the helmet that shows up is the metal underbite one and it doesn't show up in the cheat table it's just there
I suspect that the metal under-bite might function as an acquired uneditable prosthetic aesthetic. Such artificial features may attempt to replace certain damaged and/or missing bodily features as the result of particular injuries (even before the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' first spawned in a deployment region): especially in instances when 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' have 'Cheated Death'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

xiAmGhosty wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 am
Hey, I'm not sure if you're still active on this, but I was wondering if it was possible to potentially add a "Tribe," spawner. In other words, its just an option picker that spawns an Uruk from a specific tribe that you choose.
A reliable method to spawn 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai', of a particular 'Tribe', would involve forcing the game to summon 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with a specific role. Enable the 'Role' function (in 'Force uruk role' script under the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to a particular role. For instance: set the 'Value' to 'Role_Beast' and any spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will be 'Feral'. The other scripts in the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script will further customize the various qualities of the spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. I prefer to 'Advance Time', be utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will be deployed in the 'Empty' positions of all regional 'Army menus': instead of utilizing 'Fight Pits'. One can then change the role by changing the 'Value' of the 'Role (second part of name)' function under the 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xiAmGhosty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xiAmGhosty »

Anonymous_User wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 am
xiAmGhosty wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 am
A reliable method to spawn 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai', of a particular 'Tribe', would involve forcing the game to summon 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with a specific role. Enable the 'Role' function (in 'Force uruk role' script under the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to a particular role. For instance: set the 'Value' to 'Role_Beast' and any spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will be 'Feral'. The other scripts in the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script will further customize the various qualities of the spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. I prefer to 'Advance Time', be utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will be deployed in the 'Empty' positions of all deployment regions: instead of utilizing 'Fight Pits'. One can then change the role by changing the 'Value' of the 'Role (second part of name)' function under the 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script.
Ah, I haven't used the force role that much so I hadn't noticed, thank you though!

Onebutton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onebutton »

Well been using this table for a while now. in Seregoth i noticed all my warchiefs that I had selected for online conquest were reset to level 5. All of them.. No glitch either. they are level 5!!!! any ideas? Not sure what the hell is going on. TIA!

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Onebutton wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:48 am
Well been using this table for a while now. in Seregoth i noticed all my warchiefs that I had selected for online conquest were reset to level 5. All of them.. No glitch either. they are level 5!!!! any ideas? Not sure what the hell is going on. TIA!
I am unable to provide a direct answer. Regardless of the fact that I have not engaged in 'Online Conquests' and judging by the responses to similar issues raised in 'Steam' 'Discussions': certain users may encounter such issues whereas other players may not.

What I may be able to provide is a line of questioning that might assist you to ascertain what specific factors are involved, to produce this output, in your individual case. Please heed the following questions:
  • Does this issue only occur in the 'Seregost' 'Army menu'?
  • Does this output manifest only when you select 'Warchiefs' for 'Online Conquests' or does selecting 'Captains' (in this regional 'Army menu as well as other regional 'Army menus') yield the same result?
  • Do such 'Lvl' decreases happen to 'Followers' that are not selected for 'Online Conquests' (in this region as well as other regions)?
  • Are these 'Followers' all clones of one particular 'Olog' or 'Uruk': where the same issue may be present for all the duplicate 'Followers'?
  • Has the 'Talion Lvl' for your playthrough decreased to '5': possibly forcing the levels of these 'Followers' to decrease to this extent?
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Onebutton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onebutton »

Anonymous_User wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:09 am
Onebutton wrote:
I am unable to provide a direct answer. Regardless of the fact that I have not engaged in 'Online Conquests' and judging by the responses to similar issues raised in 'Steam' 'Discussions': certain users may encounter such issues whereas other players may not.

What I may be able to provide is a line of questioning that might assist you to ascertain what specific factors are involved, to produce this output, in your individual case. Please heed the following questions:
  • Does this issue only occur in the 'Seregost' deployment region?
  • Does this output manifest only when you select war chiefs for 'Online Conquests' or does selecting captains (in this region as well as other regions) yield the same result?
  • Do such level decreases happen to followers that are not selected for 'Online Conquests' (in this region as well as other regions)?
  • Are these followers all clones of one particular Olog or Uruk: where the same issue may be present for all the duplicate followers?
  • Has 'Talion's level' for your playthrough decreased to level 5: possibly forcing the levels of these followers to decrease to this extent?
Thanks for attempting to help. So i will answer each question:
1. Only ever occurred this one time in Seregost
2. I have ever used Warchiefs for my online conquest. So yes, only warchiefs
3. To answer this, I can only say, the only orcs that were affected were the ones who came back from conquest.
4. I have never cloned a follower, so no to number 4. They are all diff orcs I have dominated over time, or from the garrison.
5. Talion was level 80, and his level never decreased.

I have since gone in and changed the level to *79* via the editor and they have now gone on a few missions and remain at level 80 so far. :) Any clues? It was very strange indeed.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Onebutton wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 pm
Anonymous_User wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:09 am
Onebutton wrote:

• Does this issue only occur in the 'Seregost' deployment region?
  • Does this output manifest only when you select war chiefs for 'Online Conquests' or does selecting captains (in this region as well as other regions) yield the same result?
  • Do such level decreases happen to followers that are not selected for 'Online Conquests' (in this region as well as other regions)?
  • Are these followers all clones of one particular Olog or Uruk: where the same issue may be present for all the duplicate followers?
  • Has 'Talion's level' for your playthrough decreased to level 5: possibly forcing the levels of these followers to decrease to this extent?
Thanks for attempting to help. So i will answer each question:
1. Only ever occurred this one time in Seregost
2. I have ever used Warchiefs for my online conquest. So yes, only warchiefs
3. To answer this, I can only say, the only orcs that were affected were the ones who came back from conquest.
4. I have never cloned a follower, so no to number 4. They are all diff orcs I have dominated over time, or from the garrison.
5. Talion was level 80, and his level never decreased.

I have since gone in and changed the level to *79* via the editor and they have now gone on a few missions and remain at level 80 so far. :) Any clues? It was very strange indeed.
By analyzing the newly and promptly provided information: I am able to conceive and broadcast an informed speculation that may provide closure to this matter.

With the common denominator of the affected 'Followers' being that they are all 'Assault Leaders' who have returned from a particular 'Online Conquest': this isolated anomaly was most likely caused by erroneous information transference from the 'Hydra' server to your save file. When 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' 'Followers' are assigned as 'Assault Leaders' and accompany the player on an 'Online Conquest': information (of these followers) is transferred to and from a simulation of the opposing player's virtual world, via the dual connection to the 'Hydra' server. Any transpired change (in the 'Followers' information from interaction with the hostile defence force and/or the transference process) is also transferred to the save file of the player who initiated the 'Online Conquest'. Other demonstrative outputs of this online system include how possible increases in 'Follower' 'Lvls', from defeating opposing 'Olog-hai' and/or 'Uruk-hai' in the duration of the 'Online Conquest', are retained and how deceased 'Assault Leaders' are reintroduced into the player world as corpses.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meteor371
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meteor371 »

Had to make an account on the site just to say how much I really enjoy and appreciate this table. Combined with mrantifuns you can really feel like a god in this game.

I have been playing around with the status editor combined with and have found a few interesting things happen with it.
1. In act 1 you cannot order ally orcs to do anything except kill their blood brother or tell them to retreat if you use drain on them.
2. When you mark warchiefs or bodyguards as dominated they will not be marked as spies. Instead they will simply not spawn during the siege. And unfortunately you can't make spies enemies due to them being counted as enemies until the reveal themselves.
3. Orcs you bring back to life and change teams via code will enter a glitched state where they haven't changed teams but still show up as an enemy/ally. By finding them and interacting with them they will say their cheat death/betrayal quotes and exit their glitched state.
4. You can switch orcs to your side and command them then switch them back to set up nemesis missions to your liking. With 3 orcs on both sides and 2 ambushers.
5. This one I just found out. When you are in another persons world in an online vendetta, you can switch any of their orcs to your side and once the vendetta mission is over they will all be in your garrison for you to deploy in your own world as long as none of them is marked as a spy.

Anyway these codes are a lot of fun. Many hours of replayability added and I don't need internet to have unique experiences with the game. So, thanks!

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

is there any way to spawn Thrak Stormbringer?
stormbringer spawner spawns random uruk models but ive never been able to spawn Thrak
any help is highly appreciated

tarmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarmac »

Anonymous_User wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:15 pm
N.B. New Working Method to Increase 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries, in the 'Master Script' for the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)' cheat table for any dominated Olog or Uruk, for the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War'

For the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War': I have found a working method to increase the 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries, in the 'Master Script' script for the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)' cheat table, for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. I specifically assign a 'Training Order', which grants a follower gang, to the 'Olog'-hai or 'Uruk-hai' in question. The 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' would gain the two entries: 'Picker_ContractReward_Gang' and 'Picker_HasGang_[Gang type]'. Thereafter, I change these two entries to hold other 'Picker abilities' and save this change by assigning a 'Training Order' that increase the level of the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' by 1 or 5. Then I simply repeat the process to get the desired 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries. The 'dominated' 'Status' must be 1 and the level of the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' can be decreased accordingly by utilizing this table. One could also use the 'No myrian decrease' function of the table and/or specifically edit the 'myrian' amount to afford the cost of the 'Training Orders'.

Since this is possible through assigning 'Training Orders' and there seems to be no theoretical limit to the 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries: I would like to know what specific code I must change in the 'Master Script' script so that, for instance, the maximum number of 'Picker abilities' (visible in this table) is 64 instead of 56 and the 'Master Script' script can be executed successfully with the modifications. Otherwise, one would not be able to edit any of the 'Picker abilities' entries, not visibly present in the table. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I was not certain whether or not I should broadcast this discovery until I have noticed how there is still interest in this table and the game. There are still individuals that are keen to utilize this table: regardless of their experience level. Please do not be hesitant to ask any questions relating to the table for the sake of preserving said interest.
On that context, Ive managed to get my uruk get 48 on list_maxlength by accident. And bc i want him to get the hate_injury so much i delete all other enrage he'a had. Setting it to <none> and save, restart. Then his maxlist going back to 40 with only 38 working and still he not having the hate_injury i want. I wonder what other traits that seem to nullified this. Even after i del all other hates.

And basic Q i'd like to ask, whats the different between 'marker abilities' and 'picker abilities' bc i always edit the one in picker and the marker would just sync to it. And all seem to work. Do i really need to change Marker too or not?

Plz keep posting as am sure anyone would still use it. Esp when the game have just got it on sale few days ago.
Thanks.