RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CptSharkFin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by CptSharkFin »

Found an issue with the most updated table with Leon's Matilda - only Upgrade 1 + 2 is available and it gets rid of the Extended Magazine. It also seems that it breaks the Shotgun if you add the extended barrel to it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ownsin »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am
Cyphanix wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:16 am
-snip-

This what I have been using: (this is an old gif I took before you released the last update but this is what I have been doing regardless to change game time.

I set the time in minutes to 1 minute exactly and I keep encountering the issue. I tried 60 mins as well and the issue still persists.
That's the wrong time script if you've been using that. You need to use the one cielos supplied. game player time mod .2
I have also just tried the cielos one and I'm still encountering the very same issue.

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

Does anybody have access to the 4th Survivor mode?
I have been putting guess values into the item highlight all night trying to find the value for the LE 5 without unlimited ammo.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:10 pm
Just modify the game time to adjust it. Set your in-game save count to 3 or less to get S+. (While also matching the requirement for S).
S+ also has the hidden requirement of needing to not have used any unlimited ammo weapons, so if you used the pistol or hunk smg you're shit out of luck anyway.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

OmegaJP wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 pm
I have been putting guess values into the item highlight all night trying to find the value for the LE 5 without unlimited ammo.
It just comes up as "Sub Gun - LE 5 (Infinite)" so the ID is the same as the infinite one, which means there must be a flag for making it infinite and not infinite.

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:49 pm
OmegaJP wrote:
It just comes up as "Sub Gun - LE 5 (Infinite)" so the ID is the same as the infinite one, which means there must be a flag for making it infinite and not infinite.
Thank you!
Now i have a place to start, time to start looking for that flag.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

It may or may not be a flag or something else entirely in a seperate area of memory, but I wish you luck.

EDIT:
Looking at the infinite Samurai Edge that I have unlocked, the ID is different than the other 3 Samurai Edge weapons, so maybe the LE 5 is a different ID all together. It's hard to say as Hunk is the only one that can access the LE 5 without it being infinite.
Last edited by Deathwing Zero on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:10 pm
toro00 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:25 pm
Hello, please, you can add to the table the codes of when you complete the game in rank S + and if it could be able to choose for example S +, S, A, B.
ShyTwig16 wrote:
I think it's about time we brought in Tim? :D MGSV runs the same crap, with grades A,B,..,S,S+,S++ etc.
I never really messed with the mission stats. But I think there was a table with a "perfect mission" script, I couldn't seem to find it.
You could start with mission headshots or time and see where that leads at the end of a mission.

Keesjes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keesjes »

He guys :)
A question pls i cant get it to work at all i can turn on everything but at the moment i aim, my game shuts down :(
Have anny clue why?
Even at a new playtrue
TY and great work guys

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:54 pm
It may or may not be a flag or something else entirely in a seperate area of memory, but I wish you luck.

EDIT:
Looking at the infinite Samurai Edge that I have unlocked, the ID is different than the other 3 Samurai Edge weapons, so maybe the LE 5 is a different ID all together. It's hard to say as Hunk is the only one that can access the LE 5 without it being infinite.
Interesting...

If I had access to a save-file with the 4th Survivor on it I could probably sort this out faster.
Given a week I could unlock it myself, I rather just dabble with game memory as I find that more fun!

I will start RNGing more IDs in blind hope.

Killergoonie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killergoonie »

I would also say it seems that "Universal Item" has borked. Well at least for me it did, it worked yesterday but not today. Which is a bit odd since I don't believe the game updated. Either way so far that seems to be the only one that 'I' use that stopped working.

EDIT: Please forget what I said. It just seems it doesn't work for that one box you have to cut open at the beginning of the game.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

WARNING & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
RE.NET Reserves the right to terminate your account on speculations of cheating, sending fake data, modified data, abusing saves for a specified session!
Evidence: [Link]

FINAL NOTICE: As such I will not be updating the table's play stats anymore, it is safe to say that any cheat data is detected as of now. Use at your own risk, or turn off RE.NET feature. Your STEAM ID will be banned, this does not mean your Capcom Account. In order for the stats to update you would need to use a new Steam Account and not a New Capcom Account!

ADDITIONAL ADDENDUM: Patch 1.03 rumored to have installed anti-cheat service that prevents the use of Cheat Engine and Trainers!

Pointer Table (NO Scripts)
Credits to those who found the scripts for the HP Value/Heal Buff Timer.

- Inventory First 8 Slots
- Hip Pouch Slots
- Heal Buff Timer (Less Damage)
- Health Pointer & Max
- Statistic Data (Item Box & Recovery Usage, Steps Taken)
(Depreciated)
UPDATE LOG
UPDATE 3
- Added Health Pointer, Steps Taken, Recovery Item Usage, Item Box Usage

UPDATE 4 (2/13/19)
- Play Stats (Saves, Counter Attacks, Times Damaged, Steps, etc)(Missing Data)
- Poison Debuff Timer Added
- Rank & Score (Auto Difficulty Changer) - Changes Damage Ratios.
- Added God Mode Status under Player.

UPDATE 5 (2/15/19)
- Updated Pointers for New Ghost Update

UPDATE 6 (2/20/19)
- Updated Pointers for RE2 1.03.
- Anti-Cheat Detection active for RE.NET, TURN OFF FEATURE!
Uses same Base Address. It is possible I found a very LONG pointer for Inventory, but maybe there is a valid short one.
Attachments
re2.CT
FINAL UPDATE
(103.54 KiB) Downloaded 953 times
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:53 am, edited 9 times in total.

Sp33dy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sp33dy »

Issue:

If you use the highlight item and edit in key items they don't show up in the objectives as completed (i.e. I'm trying to skip through everything on Leon A/B Claire A/B, Standard/Hardcore to have a save before every boss etc. for proper speedrun practice) and after a certain amount of objective skips your game will freeze when you open your inventory/get a new objective because they stack and won't disappear.

TL;DR We need a "Refresh/Mark all objectives as complete" or something cheat so they don't fill up and freeze your game.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

OmegaJP wrote:
It shows up as just the LE 5 (Infinite Ammo). It's something the script is doing when on 4th Survivor that's telling the game that it shouldn't have infinite ammo.
Sp33dy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 pm
TL;DR We need a "Refresh/Mark all objectives as complete" or something cheat so they don't fill up and freeze your game.
We do not. The game just checks if you got the item when you pick it up. Simply putting it in your chest and taking it back out should move the object along.

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm
OmegaJP wrote:
It shows up as just the LE 5 (Infinite Ammo). It's something the script is doing when on 4th Survivor that's telling the game that it shouldn't have infinite ammo.
Appreciate the input!
I will keep dabbling.
Its in here somewhere, if anyone finds something promising feel free to post!