RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by Ownsin »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:54 am
^ thanks for the report!
Update6.1
- updated ignore ammo pouch. rather than reload 1 ammo at a time, SLS 60 (Claire starting weapon) with Speed Loader upgrade can reload to full clip instantly now.
- updated game player time mod. enemies' attack sequence won't be stopped when the time has reach the "stop at" time now. as a result, the display time in-game may appear 1 second less then what you set via the script.
- updated game player time mod and highlighted item with aobscan.
- updated the weapon's upgrade pointer, divided it into 8 binaries now.
so, re-download and test~
report~
Tested the updated version. Still having the same issue. Resetting the game time still causes the issue where the enemies don't attack you and become idle.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:28 am
No Spread
I guess you didn't really see my script here :) If it processes the same thing as mine, then you're in for a treat: (float)100 is not going to work all the time; try it with several weapons :P

OmegaJP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaJP »

Has anyone found a value for the non infinite ammo version of the LE 5?
It has to exist because its used in the 4th Survivor.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Cyphanix wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:25 am
[...]
Tested the updated version. Still having the same issue. Resetting the game time still causes the issue where the enemies don't attack you and become idle.
which script did you try?
if it's game player time mod .2:
I've past the bosses on Leon A already, playing Claire B now, I'll see if the problem still persist when I fight the bosses.

////
OmegaJP wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am
highlight the LE 5 in 4th Survivor mode, see if the weapon ID is different.
if it's different, jot it down and share with us~

Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ownsin »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 am
Cyphanix wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:25 am
[...]
which script did you try?
if it's game player time mod .2:
I've past the bosses on Leon A already, playing Claire B now, I'll see if the problem still persist when I fight the bosses.

////
OmegaJP wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am
highlight the LE 5 in 4th Survivor mode, see if the weapon ID is different.
if it's different, jot it down and share with us~
This what I have been using: (this is an old gif I took before you released the last update but this is what I have been doing regardless to change game time.

I set the time in minutes to 1 minute exactly and I keep encountering the issue. I tried 60 mins as well and the issue still persists.
Last edited by Ownsin on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Cielos: Is the GetName script useful to you? If so, I'm going to detail a bit more about the engine run-down; and those timers. People seem to have complained about zombies not reacting to simuli (idle) when the timer's calculations are hooked :)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Cyphanix wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:16 am
-snip-

This what I have been using: (this is an old gif I took before you released the last update but this is what I have been doing regardless to change game time.

I set the time in minutes to 1 minute exactly and I keep encountering the issue. I tried 60 mins as well and the issue still persists.
That's the wrong time script if you've been using that. You need to use the one cielos supplied. game player time mod .2

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 am
@Cielos: Is the GetName script useful to you? If so, I'm going to detail a bit more about the engine run-down; and those timers. People seem to have complained about zombies not reacting to simuli (idle) when the timer's calculations are hooked :)
sorry for hijacking :) it is definitely useful on other titles. Example what you can get with GetName with a little patience. ^_^

[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Someone's having fun in Odyssey ;) *claps*

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
it's caused by stopping the total game time completely, as some other in-game routines like some enemies' AI are using this for scheduling as well. numerous way to deal with this, I just used a cheap way to by-pass this problem.

///
budabum wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:51 am
SunBeam wrote:
sorry for hijacking :) it is definitely useful on other titles. Example what you can get with GetName with a little patience. ^_^

[...]
have been waiting for a sophisticated item editor.
thought Sun will be released one soon and turns out he bought the game days after the release...
when will yours be ready?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Won't release anything of the sorts :D I was only interested in swapping stuff, to get the items, not imbue them with the effects of other items :P But I guess buda took it to another level; that's what I like about passionate people ;) Keep it up!

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toro00 »

Hello, please, you can add to the table the codes of when you complete the game in rank S + and if it could be able to choose for example S +, S, A, B.

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toro00 »

also missing to add for example I have a game in the final with Leon in HARDCODE and would like to change the difficulty to save and to put NORMAL. aver if it could be possible. Thank you

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Wow, nobody's looking into a Mr X permanent knockdown/incapacitate or similar? You guys actually like him stomping after your asses? :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

toro00 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:25 pm
Hello, please, you can add to the table the codes of when you complete the game in rank S + and if it could be able to choose for example S +, S, A, B.
ShyTwig16 wrote:
I think it's about time we brought in Tim? :D MGSV runs the same crap, with grades A,B,..,S,S+,S++ etc.