Tower Of Time

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tower Of Time

Post by The Jack »

Well, you can add the pointer for base alignment value from character pointer easily enough (hcp + 20 + D8). But I assume the game also uses a second variable that keeps the value of gained\lost alignment and then sums it up with the base.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BakerBase
Cheater
Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by BakerBase »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 42840, member: 240"]Table updated to 1.0.2.2062.[/QUOTE]

You are wonderful.

[QUOTE="cryptomancerx, post: 42871, member: 16376"]Has anyone figured out where Alignment is stored? I found the display values easily enough, but editing them and saving does not store the new values.[/QUOTE]

How do you find them easily? I can't seem to find them at all.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by timechaos69 »

I'd like an infinite forging upgrade time or and item editor if possible =(

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

Squall8, could you add rapidfire for spells? High velocity spell travel or multiple spells per cast.

Solarra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solarra »

Does this work on the newest Gog update.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Solarra wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:28 pm
Does this work on the newest Gog update.
Yes I believe I have the latest (1.31.2473) GoG version installed and one of these tables does work with it.

Solarra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solarra »

Thx:) Ok now another question. How do I use this? I've downloaded it and I have no idea if I open it or it goes into a file?

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Solarra wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 am
Thx:) Ok now another question. How do I use this? I've downloaded it and I have no idea if I open it or it goes into a file?
  • Start Cheat Engine
  • Start Game
  • Alt-Tab to cheat engine
  • Use CE to select the game executable
  • Use CE to load the table you downloaded from here
  • Alt-tab back to your game and load your save or start a new game
  • When you need a cheat alt-tab back to CE and enable it
IIRC in this game some cheats (like Infinite Health) won't enable unless you are in battle, or one of your characters has been hit once in battle so they won't enable till then. So start the battle let someone get hit then pause and alt-tab to CE and enable it then. And I am not 100% sure but the table was a bit confusing the first time I used it I think because you had to go into the character submenu to enable if the character would have infinite health. Other cheats require you to open your inventory before you can get some access to say the amount of gold you have. You'll have to look around and experiment because I only vaguely remember :). Have fun.

Indrik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Indrik »

Can you Update it please for the actual steam Version 1.4.3.11839?

V`^]],E+jm[L^0QKm+SN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by V`^]],E+jm[L^0QKm+SN »

Update for 1.4.3.11839 (GOG) please?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Bumping this. Game is FREE on GOG right now.

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

GOG Version
Table with some pointers and scripts. Worked on my Laptop and PC, so might work for you as well. A few notes:
  • "Alignment" - you need to reload savegame to take effect (i.e. set it to 20 and reload savegame), needs to be redone each game session
  • "Cloaked" - The enemy will do nothing, just stand there and ignore you - haven't tested it very well so not sure about side effects
  • "Crafting Tier" - View crafting menu, switch to table and adjust the tier, switch back and choose another gear to craft - it should update to the chosen tier now (and no, you can't create tier 5 items this way, I already tried... :( )
  • Script for Skill Power sets it to a flat +350% for all companions, no matter the gear - not sure if it affects enemies as well
  • Script for Cooldown sets it to a flat -100% for all companions, no matter the gear - not sure if it affects enemies as well (cooldown time is still limited to half the original time, so -50% might be enough, however some battlefields can affect cooldown time)
  • The values in both scripts are easy to spot and can be changed to your liking. However it's always a flat value for all your companions, because I don't know to do arithmetics with float values.
There is a script for the char editor es well, however the added pointers are a bit outdated. You need to update it from the pointers list. The (red marked) base pointer has been stable for all my games. The benefit of the pointer is, it stays on the last Hero you looked at. You can then modify the Hero on the fly inside a battle (you have to restart the battle that is, but you don't have to reload the whole battleground). The lua script catches the base pointer by its name, therefore you can easily swap it out with another one in case mine doesn't work for you. Simply delete the old one and name the new one exactly like the deleted one (or adjust the script).

Finallly: The table!
TowerOfTime.CT
(39.61 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

Aerandria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aerandria »

Awesome stuff Straputsky. Thanks for your work.

I know there are scrolls/fountains that permanently buff your armor, or a specific resistance. It also seems like those types of buffs tend to save. Have you tried finding those values?

I'm going to poke around and see if I can locate them myself but I'm 100% new to how all that works so I'm in for a few days of reading before I even have any clue what I'm doing.

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

for version 1.4.4.11880
Assembly-CSharp.7z
(976.25 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Korriban

All big skills cost 1, no upcost
each ... ummm... item disassembling gives 5 crystals

haven't found the proper line for cooldown. the one was false positive.

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

Aerandria wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:46 am
I know there are scrolls/fountains that permanently buff your armor, or a specific resistance. It also seems like those types of buffs tend to save. Have you tried finding those values?
I did and I failed partially. I was able to nail down the specific address, yet it doesn't seem to be related to anything (meaning: I couldn't find a pointer). To me it seems unlike other stats, which are stored for each character (such as health modifier), these buffs are stored seperately and the game only checks, which character took it and how high the buff was. Therefore I was able to increase the strength of the buff (say +100% instead of +3%), but it would still only affect the char that was given the buff (and I didn't check if it was savegame stable).
I also tried a second approach and manipulate the resistances at large. However this resulted in affecting both: friend and foe and only if there was a resistance to begin with (so void resistance wasn't affected, as it was at 0%). Even worse - the skill that was supposed to lower earth resistance now increased it.

If you are in (or anyone else) I am also interested in unlimited forge use, chests that only spawn level 5 gear no matter the floor you are in and giving all items 5 upgrade slots.

And I'm just curious: Do the pointers really work for you? Because it has been some time since fixed pointers worked in a game. Usually you have to find a piece of code where the actual base address is stored and get it from there. However this game offered more than 200 stable results even after several restarts.