RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Ownsin »

Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Damn it who the creater make a secret script ? and now every enemy just cannot move !!!

[Link]

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Cyphanix wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 am
Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :P

Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ownsin »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 am
Cyphanix wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 am
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :P
I have it turned off. I unchecked everything in the table and then closed cheat engine. It doesn't matter all attacks sill go through me like nothing.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 am
[/quote]

Do u have my issue ? now I cannot go to next arena becasue some event that William or Jake muller need to chasing me but now they won't ..... :cry:

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:11 am
Do u have my issue ? now I cannot go to next arena becasue some event that William or Jake muller need to chasing me but now they won't ..... :cry:
I don't have that issue. Did you use a trainer to freeze enemies or something?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

no , I not use trainer .... I was clear as no problem just the last time It suddennly they all freeze , the y freeze then the T or G somes out

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

CHEEZE CRISIS ~ The playing time cannot be below than one mintue or less , Those enemy will Freeze !!! I got it now !!!

kayawish24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by kayawish24 »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:03 pm
Cyphanix wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:08 pm
Is there a way to create an item/weapon without having to highlight an item your inventory to replace it? as in just spawn it in an empty space of your inventory.
CursedToast posted a table that lets you modify inventory slots. You just have to change it so it shows as hex, and set it to be an AoB type (length 17). The reason why I say 17 is because the last byte in the AoB is the value for an item. So you can modify that value to have more than 1 of it. (ammo inside a gun, or the boards that you can use to cover up windows, etc).

Hi , i tried this but i only get items like green herbs or wheel in slot but not any weapon :( putting weapon ID gives me invalid ID in my game inventory.How can i add weapons please ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'm guessing I missed the start on this one :P Installing now to give it a run.

kayawish24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kayawish24 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am
Hi admin also if possible make a small video on how to add weaopns in ur inventory OR in item box because i tried everything explained in this thread still cannot get rocket launcher or anyother weapon in my inventory :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Sure; it will cost you 25EUR :) I really hope you'll get the sarcasm...

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

Does item ID changes from restart? I just want minigun for the lulz and trolling mister X

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

kayawish24 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:08 am
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am
Hi admin also if possible make a small video on how to add weaopns in ur inventory OR in item box because i tried everything explained in this thread still cannot get rocket launcher or anyother weapon in my inventory :(
dude literally above your post there`s a guide on using ITEM ID modification script. Just use it o_O

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mad funny how all of this started out :D So.. I am playing Leon.. got past the first dude, cop dies, killed the first zombie with ALL my bullets. Find key, exit room, run past the zombies, cutscene: "Hey, get down" *shoots zombie* WITH SOME INVISIBLE BULLET I DIDN'T HAVE!? Are we supposed to ignore shit like this in the upcoming stages? Cuz I'll just toss it in the bin; it's like asking me to pretend again Clark Kent isn't Superman if wearing those glasses :) Come on, Capcom.. at least make sure you script-up a nice "pick me up" bullet on the run out of the store so it freakin' looks realistic...