RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shiea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by Shiea »

CJBok wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 am
Here my cheat table with my own additions to the OP cheat table.

- save count 0
- max pouch slots
- Reset Game Time

INFO
The game time / game duration is calculated based upon 3 values. CurrentTime, StartTime and PauseTime
To calculate Game Time in seconds = (CurrentTime - StartTime - PauseTime) / 1.000.000
Any way to reset the timer to something like 2 hours? Tried messing with the values to no avail.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kayawish24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +6 (table Update3.1)

Post by kayawish24 »

Meloo wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 am
Meloo wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:51 am
Is there a way to switch weapon via cheat engine, when trying manually it says "get item name" ingame, I am trying to get myself a permanent Gatling Gun
Never mind, I just found out how, sorry for being stupid, I just need to type in the item ID and to avoid no weapon animation put it in the box once and then take it out again
can u also help me with adding weapons in item box please ? i wana have grenade launcher in item box.

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CJBok »

Shiea wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm
Any way to reset the timer to something like 2 hours? Tried messing with the values to no avail.
Change the following values:
Current Time = 7.200.000.000
Start Time = 0
Pause Time = 0

CursedToast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CursedToast »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 pm

I tried your table..

It's not pointing to my inventory at all it seems. I'm running on the Steam version tho, so not sure if that matters.
Ignore the slot names, they can be "wrong" if you ever swapped items in your inventory -- it looks like it's pointing to item ID's based on your screenshot. Those are in decimal, so convert to hex and matchup to the ITEM ID list someone else posted. Try changing some of the values to 1's and seeing if you get First Aid Sprays.

For example, it looks like you have the large gear and one of the electronic parts in your inventory, at the time you took that screenshot.
Last edited by CursedToast on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toro00 »

hello please see if the boy who hoisted the trainer fearlessrevolution can add 3 more things that are the only ones missing from the trainer please are these.
- open trunks 0
- steps given in the game are 14000 put it to 0
- and I've played to be able to modify the one you want for example I have played 7 hours and I want to put it to 3 hours played. apart that the time is already set because I have a game in the final of 7 hours and I would like to put less hours at 3.
aver if I could update the trainer please and thank you very much.

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

toro00 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 pm
hello please see if the boy who hoisted the trainer fearlessrevolution can add 3 more things that are the only ones missing from the trainer please are these.
- open trunks 0
- steps given in the game are 14000 put it to 0
- and I've played to be able to modify the one you want for example I have played 7 hours and I want to put it to 3 hours played. apart that the time is already set because I have a game in the final of 7 hours and I would like to put less hours at 3.
aver if I could update the trainer please and thank you very much.

viewtopic.php?p=76067#p76067

:-P

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

CursedToast wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 pm

I tried your table..

It's not pointing to my inventory at all it seems. I'm running on the Steam version tho, so not sure if that matters.
Ignore the slot names, they can be "wrong" if you ever swapped items in your inventory -- it looks like it's pointing to item ID's based on your screenshot. Those are in decimal, so convert to hex and matchup to the ITEM ID list someone else posted. Try changing some of the values to 1's and seeing if you get First Aid Sprays.

For example, it looks like you have the large gear and one of the electronic parts in your inventory, at the time you took that screenshot.
Ah right, it's set to decimal, derp.

And yup you're correct, I was in the clock tower at the time.

[Edit] Actually set it to AoB type afterwards as well, so I can see whether it's a weapon or regular item. Set the length to 17 and you can see the amount of x item too in the last byte.

(Wooden Board x10)
Last edited by Exeter on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CJBok »

I've made a small change to my Game Time table you are now able to set the Game Time easily in minutes.

Table here: viewtopic.php?p=76389#p76389

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Can anyone please make a script for Sherry's escape sequence? I suck real bad at hiding.

CursedToast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CursedToast »

CJBok wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:25 pm
I've made a small change to my Game Time table you are now able to set the Game Time easily in minutes.

Table here: viewtopic.php?p=76389#p76389
I've got a question for you actually, CJBok, is there any way to see the "live" value if you leave the game unpaused?
Have you by chance been able to find any value that indicates whether the timer should "run" or not (for example, the timer doesn't run during cutscenes)?

Good work on this, by the way!
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:23 pm
Ah right, it's set to decimal, derp.

And yup you're correct, I was in the clock tower at the time.
Awesome, glad that they're at least working for you. For some reason, it seems that most of the time one of the values shows a completely incorrect value on game load. 255 is the most common number in my experience (which isn't a valid item ID). I have a feeling my pointer is just off.

I started over on rescanning and am just looking for individual pointers that don't bug out. I can find a good base address and just increase one of the offsets by 8 bytes to access the next item slot, but doing it this way leads to one of them being "bugged" at random times. So I've just been slowly finding other pointers for each individual slot as a work around (I plan to write a program that monitors the players inventory and does certain actions when certain items are picked up, so I need the values to be reliable).

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CJBok »

CursedToast wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:30 pm
I've got a question for you actually, CJBok, is there any way to see the "live" value if you leave the game unpaused?
Have you by chance been able to find any value that indicates whether the timer should "run" or not (for example, the timer doesn't run during cutscenes)?

Good work on this, by the way!
The Game Duration time only increases during gameplay. Cutscenes and pause state are not added to the Game Duration time.
So when you are browsing through your inventory / map / files Game Duration time is still increasing.

Game Duration time is NOT stored in memory but is calculated by 3 values stored as microseconds in 8 byte.

8 Byte Current Time: Increases always!
8 Byte Start Time: Increases during cutscene unless cutscene is paused.
8 Byte Pause Time: Increases when game is in paused state even when cutscene is paused.

Game Duration Time in seconds = (Current Time - Start Time - Pause Time) / 1000000

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Looks like they planned on adding infinite versions of all the weapons at some point, but removed them (mostly) from the game. Maybe we'll see it as DLC at some point. [Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:35 pm
Looks like they planned on adding infinite versions of all the weapons at some point, but removed them (mostly) from the game. Maybe we'll see it as DLC at some point. [Link]
Sad that they removed those... In a way though I can kind of see why. The infinite Minigun moots EVERYTHING. It has the impact power of the Magnum, fire rate of the SMG and knockback power of the RPG... all in one, and can be fired nonstop w/o loading. You really don't 'need' anything else.

shaun12500
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaun12500 »

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but CE wont activate the enable script so I can activate any of the scripts

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Here's CJBok's table, but he forgot to add the upgrade field to it on the inventory editor.
Attachments
re2.CT
(65.92 KiB) Downloaded 297 times