Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by bliseer »

There was a patch today.
inf Item Use is crashing.
revision number is 165889.

======================================

oh... sorry. it's my fault. inf Item Use is Work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by bliseer on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tlgun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tlgun »

inf Item Use not crashing. but not working.
not tested all other options but working fine.
========================================
test again.
inf item Use and other options working fine.
i don't know what am i wrong but working fine.
Last edited by tlgun on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blyscawica
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blyscawica »

Looks like Capcom goes ham on us xD. They updated a lot of fixes :P

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

Capcom did not aim at a cheat table with their update if you checked their patch notes. It's normal that the game's offsets change with every update.

I've a question for y'all: How do you go about the decoration dilemma. How do you get the decorations you want with the cheat table? There are many pages in this tread and plenty of features in the table, but I'm sure that I could not find anything yet. :wub: Would apprciate any help

benzoin-gum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benzoin-gum »

Someone asked me to update the camera distance/heigh modifier for the current version of the game, I've done so: [Link]

I"m not sure how stable it is though. I recommend only enabling it during quests and disabling it elsewhere, as the game will likely crash with the script enabled during a loading screen. I also just learned that Capcom is going to be doing some sort of event later on today, so that might break the pointers.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Capcom did not aim at a cheat table with their update if you checked their patch notes. It's normal that the game's offsets change with every update.

I've a question for y'all: How do you go about the decoration dilemma. How do you get the decorations you want with the cheat table? There are many pages in this tread and plenty of features in the table, but I'm sure that I could not find anything yet. :wub: Would apprciate any help
lol its right in the smack dab of first post

Idlehands88's Scripts:
Have All Items
Have All Ammo
Have All Materials
Have All Event Materials
Have All Decorations

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

cedys02 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:08 am
Hello Guys where can i download the efile?
what efile?

Pankuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pankuu »

Is there an upcoming table update? Lot of scripts not working after the recent patch!

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Well, using the mod "all items in shop". That is all. I'm sorry for my bad English.

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

I'm having a brain fart. Can anyone help remind me where in the table's script directory the Kulve Taroth investigation editor is please?

babypond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by babypond »

Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

babypond wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am
Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.
no such thing. i would highly suggest against using cheats in multiplayer mode plus other players would notice your every hit stagger/stun the monster and they will be suspicious of you. you will get banned

if you wanna break monster parts quickly just focus hitting on the parts. and for bow weapons only dragon piercer can sever tails

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Specula wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:44 am
I'm having a brain fart. Can anyone help remind me where in the table's script directory the Kulve Taroth investigation editor is please?
under Marcus101RR script

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

"Ignore Crafting Requirements" has problems. This puts all the necessary items to 0.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

babypond wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am
Don't use trainers and cheats in Multiplayer.

Chacha Puma wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am
"Ignore Crafting Requirements" has problems. This puts all the necessary items to 0.
That's exactly how it's intended to work, so you can craft anything at no cost, but you still see how many materials you would own in case you don't want to wander too far off bounds when you're trying to keep your save file mostly legit.