My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

Especially, always save your game before any manipulating. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:12 pm
Especially, always save your game before any manipulating. ;)
I merged some of the cheats, updated most if not all, shouldn't really change unless there is a big update, credits to original creators, I updated offsets for steam version

This will always be the latest version
Portia.CT
(146.36 KiB) Downloaded 1470 times
Edited sqlite DB for easy ruin clears

viewtopic.php?p=75734#p75734
Last edited by Impala on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

is it too specific for a code for manipulate how much a gift increases a relaionship? Like bouquet giving more than 11 points

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

chuwar wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:10 pm
Tahtawy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm
chuwar wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:00 pm
@Tahtawy u right about mod just got updated but u need to register to use new version of this mod (need to log in at mod menu in game) and some features need to pay 10 CNY to use it.
That's too bad :( .

Well, can you confirm if the version that was posted here still works with v1.1.129790 or not. I don't want to reinstall after the update as I don't want to mess up my game.
I can't confirm cuz I already installed new version but you can test it yourself. (you don't need to reinstall your game, just backup Assembly-CSharp.dll in My Time At Portia\Portia_Data\Managed.) or just try to install new version by yourself.
Source: [Link]
author: 番茄Bigtomato
download link (reuploaded for people who don't have an account there): [Link] (1.0.2)
1. Download the file and extract anywhere
2. Run ToGameModInstaller.exe and click on the bottom left button
3. Select portia.exe from your game folder
4. In game you will be able to open the "mod" by pressing F1 but you need to register by click on the bottom left button and u will go to website 1.Username 2. Your Password 3. Confirm your password 4. Your Email. (You don't need Tel number or confirm your Email)
5. Back to mod menu and fills your Username and Password and click on the bottom right button to confirm.

PS. This mod will edit your Assembly-CSharp.dll but you can still use cheat table from here but if you install this mod and UnityModManager from nexus it will edit dll file again and mess up with some cheats from here.
Cool, thanks for the download link and guide. Made a free account and logged in fine. Wish I could understand wtf anything says, but the item adding is self explanatory at least haha.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 pm
Wish I could understand wtf anything says.
[Link]

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Okay so I figured out the problem with the NoMaterialRequirement.

Apparently if I activate THAT first, and then instant crafting v2, it greys out all the options and acts like I have 0 materials. If I activate Instant Crafting v2 first, then it, it works fine.

It works the same way if I enable ONLY NoMaterialRequirement, without instant crafting v2 enabled, it does NOT allow me to craft anything at all.

So to make it work you have to enable Instant Crafting (or v2) followed by NoMaterialRequirement.

This is how it works on the steam version, not sure if it works that way for others.

Funny part is, if I enable NoMaterialRequirement after enabling Instant Crafting v2 and then disable instant crafting v2, I am still able to craft things without a material cost, but everything is still crafted instantly lol

Also encountered a weird bug with NoMaterialRequirement - I cannot build a training dummy while it's active! It tells me "Already at Max Capacity!" when I try xD turning it off fixed it

Also The Comprehensive Cutter does not benefit from the Instant Crafting V2 for the following items:

Steel Plate
Igneous Brick
Copper Plate

And the Comprehensive Grinder does not benefit from the Instant Crafting V2 for the following items:

Venom Darts
Steel Cable

With those 2 above it's actually worse in that they will not craft at all and will just sit there doing nothing. - A work around for this is to disable the instant crafting (while NoMaterialRequirement) is active, and then do it, for some reason it will still instant craft these- I don't know why? - Also works the other way around, if you disable NoMaterialRequirement and have just Instant Crafting v2 enabled, it will let you craft them instantly (same with the ones for the comprehensive cutter), but then you need to have the materials, if you don't have the materials and wish to craft these, you need to disable just instant crafting v2, it will still let you instant craft + let you do it if you don't have the materials.

The same is happening with the Industrial Furnace XD

Seems to make this 100% work you need to enable instant crafting, enable nomaterials, then disable instant crafting, otherwise for some reason it goes funky and some stuff refuses to be crafted instantly, while others are unaffected. - OH god I was wrong on that, well partially, for some of them you need to disable instant crafting to get them to work, or nomaterial to make them actually instant craft, depending on needs, and some you need to have instant crafting on or it will still make you take forever to craft. You just have to disable/enable when needed basically...

chirisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chirisu »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:11 pm
what works for me 90% of the time is,
start game -> load
get out of bed, ESC
then open CE, load game and table
doesn't matter what I activate first (I always active based on which comes first alphabetically --Which is No item crafting cost time & No materials).

It always work, sometimes it does have a bit of issue that it says max can't craft or gray out (doesn't fix itself if cheats turned off), but restart the game always "fixes" it.

Another thing I noticed is that if you have materials for the item required, it will actually consume the materials for some reason.

I have steam version and always activate the codes at the beginning and keep it until I stop playing.

Rize
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rize »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:00 pm
Rize wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:04 am
anyone know how to call mono methods in assembly? I think CE can do it but it too complicated for me, I gave up after 3 hours.
You meant like this ?
Thanks! After messing around a bit, I found some methods that work:
DisableStamina => everything cost 0 stamina.
GoHome => Teleport into your home
CheatCreationItem => Finish item in assembly station, no materials required.
ExtraPackage => Inventory have lots of pages
FarmAnimalGorwUpAll => Didn't test this yet cause I don't have any animal. But the name is self explanatory and is doesn't crash when I try to call so it should work.
GiveGift_Like => Give 60 relationship points to every NPC near you.
KillAllCurFloorMonster => Kill all monster in hazardous ruin floor
StartJetPack => Use jetpack everywhere

-------------
AddExp, AddMoney, DropItemLostByID Doesn't work, probably because they required arguments to call.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Rize wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:22 pm
AddExp, AddMoney, DropItemLostByID Doesn't work, probably because they required arguments to call.
I just tried with AddMoney and it works fine. You have to define the value you want before you put 'Activate ?' value on Yes - I guess it is the same for other cmd.

Here an example when I added 890679 to get 999999
Spoiler
before
after

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

If someone want to have Inf JetPack Duration, here:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:Update+1c4:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:Update+1c4:
  db 0F 86 7C 00 00 00
//jbe Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:Update+246
And if you like to play with these options, here copy this text bellow in a text editor and save it with .ct extension.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="28">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>21</ID>
      <Description>"JetPack Base Addresses"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>800080</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:UpdateCooldownFX+90) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

globalalloc(jetPack_ptr,8)

newmem:
mov [jetPack_ptr],rsi
originalcode:
movss xmm1,[rsi+0000009C]

exit:
jmp returnhere

Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:UpdateCooldownFX+90:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
Pathea.EquipmentNs:JetPack:UpdateCooldownFX+90:
movss xmm1,[rsi+0000009C]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 8E 9C 00 00 00
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>22</ID>
          <Description>"Base Address"</Description>
          <LastState RealAddress="00000000"/>
          <VariableType>String</VariableType>
          <Length>0</Length>
          <Unicode>0</Unicode>
          <CodePage>0</CodePage>
          <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
          <Address>jetPack_ptr</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>23</ID>
              <Description>"risingSpeed"</Description>
              <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
              <Address>+94</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>24</ID>
              <Description>"moveSpeed"</Description>
              <Address>+98</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>25</ID>
              <Description>"durationValue"</Description>
              <Address>+9C</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>26</ID>
              <Description>"mFireValue"</Description>
              <Address>+D8</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

With a little tweak you can add the console command that you want.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So I am stuck on a quest to get Fruit Tarts, problem is I haven't unlocked the cooking station (it just hasn't popped up yet D:) and it hasn't rained and the quest timer has almost expired, anyone know how I could add this using CE? I don't want all items...just the tarts.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pm
So I am stuck on a quest to get Fruit Tarts, problem is I haven't unlocked the cooking station (it just hasn't popped up yet D:) and it hasn't rained and the quest timer has almost expired, anyone know how I could add this using CE? I don't want all items...just the tarts.
Use Cake-san's function_call.ct and "CCC_Cmd:AddPackageItem", then under value, put your item ID (2000054) then set 'Activate ?' value on Yes.

It will give you 964 fruit tarts in your item bar (if you have a free slot).

ninjalol5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ninjalol5 »

RedKaezar wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:57 am
ninjalol5 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am
Why did you reply to literally everyone but me I am asking you how to activate relationship cheats
Because reading is too hard for you: CLICK HERE.

You see the part that says "Active Cheat Table"? You click on the box next to it.
You see the part that says "Scripts"? You click on the box next to it.
You see the part that says "SetNpcRelationship"? You click on the box next to it.

Then you open the Social screen in the game, and you click on whoever's face you want to change.
Then you go back to the table, and you see the part that says "mFavorValue"? You change the number to 1000.
The next time you Talk/Give Gift/Date/Punch/Whatever that person, you'll be BFFs. YAY!

Does that answer your question, or do you need someone to make you a Youtube video?
Ok :D soooo lets do this then :D First off do not talk to me unless I asked you something does that need to be explained further? great I did that and it didnt work which is why I obviously asked now run along lmao

ninjalol5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ninjalol5 »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:55 am
ninjalol5 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am
Why did you reply to literally everyone but me I am asking you how to activate relationship cheats
So cute :wub: :P

Sorry but it has nothing to do with you - I'm trying to do my best but I also have a real life, so if I missed your message, I'm really sorry. :(

About relationship script, it has already been discussed (as about of all script that aren't working for steam users) - From above posts, you'll find edited scripts (including relationship) for steam users, made by ImpalaPUA. Give it a try and post you feedback here. ;)
thank you for the help :lol: didn't mean to come off as rude thank you and I apologize