Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

One misclick with a macro and I undid ALL the work. I was almost done too. Screw it. I give up tonight. Maybe I'll redo it all tomorrow.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:25 am
One misclick with a macro and I undid ALL the work. I was almost done too. Screw it. I give up tonight. Maybe I'll redo it all tomorrow.
I know the feeling. I can imaging the effort put in and am grateful for it nonetheless. Really awesome for you to take on the tedious work.

In regards to some of the artes not being functional, that should be fine. I plan to split my "Access All Artes" script into separate scripts to give choice on what aspects you want to enable. If you noticed when viewing the script, each "aobscanmodule" or "aobscanregion" stores the address in individual symbols that I've labeled descriptively, while keeping it simple, that can be used in their own script (some rely on specific lua scripting that I included). Once the list of artes have been made, I'll get to it.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm
Nevermind, I see what's going on.

This is what happens with the script enabled lol.
lol , is so cool XDXD

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:24 am
HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:25 am
I know the feeling. I can imaging the effort put in and am grateful for it nonetheless. Really awesome for you to take on the tedious work.

In regards to some of the artes not being functional, that should be fine. I plan to split my "Access All Artes" script into separate scripts to give choice on what aspects you want to enable. If you noticed when viewing the script, each "aobscanmodule" stores the address in individual symbols that I've labeled descriptively, while keeping it simple, that can be used in their own script (some rely rely on specific lua scripting that I included). Once the list of artes have been made, I'll get to it.
thanks :D , and just to be sure as always i remember that the arte with the apposite symbol are only a part of all the technique of a character , the very first ability that must be present in the list is the one called " Regular Attack - O" , and the very last one is the one that is quite right before the " Regular Attack - O" of the following playable character in the list ( patty is the last character in the list ) , the aymboled arte that we can normally see are more or less in the middle of all the abilities that need to be at disposal in the shortcut menu , and that of course include the mystic arte , but not only that , even the brust arte and the fatal stickes , the fatal stikes don't have any symbol just like the mystic arte

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

tizzio wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:28 am
and just to be sure as always i remember that the arte with the apposite symbol are only a part of all the technique of a character
If your wondering if the adjustments to my script will allow the artes to be filtered per character, then no. Once the arte section of the Character Data is complete, you can unlock the specific artes for the specific character however you want. My script will just bypass specific conditions in the code.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

oh ok understood no problem

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 so it will be like a list of abilities that can be checked or unchecked ?

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm
Nevermind, I see what's going on.

This is what happens with the script enabled lol.
Haha, sorry, guess I should have mentioned that the script works by raising the luck stat to ludicrous levels :D. It resets back to the previous value for each character on deactivation, though, so no worries (plus, luck is randomly recalculated whenever you stay at an inn anyways).

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 come to think about it my message was also meant to make notice that the abilities that need to be unlocked are also those without the respective symbol , just in case since it appear that non everyone played the game before , also , you said that the modification will be about remove the specific conditions , so maybe you can even remove the condition that prevent to use some artes unless you use a certain equipment , because as absurd as it can appear , there is one ability for each character that require a specific piece of equipment in order to be used :\ , and they also subsitute another arte as long as you use that specific peice of equipment , so it is pretty annoying

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 pm
Since I like not having to use external trainers and having everything available in CE directly, I've gone ahead and ported the 100% drop rate code from the fearlessrevolution trainer, feel free to include the script in whatever table you're using :).

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItemDropAOB,TOV_DE.exe,89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem1,1024,ItemDropAOB)

label(code1)
label(return1)

newmem1:

code1:
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],00
  je +0B
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],08
  ja +05
  mov eax,000F4240
  mov [rsi+00000150],eax
  jmp return1

ItemDropAOB:
  jmp newmem1
  nop
return1:
registersymbol(ItemDropAOB)

[DISABLE]

ItemDropAOB:
  db 89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8

unregistersymbol(ItemDropAOB)
dealloc(newmem1)

i am not an hacker and i would like to do the same thing you did , and exactly for your same reason , can you explain me how to do that ? and before anyone may run with the fantasy , i don't want to do anything nasty like steal anyone's credits , is just to enjoy those modifications and have them all in cheat engine

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

I got a bit annoyed with how the ItemDropAoB script was made. I am not entirely familiar with how the game works, still, but I think I made a much cleaner script to hack the item drop rate. Here is a script that jumps over an important condition that seems to determine whether the item is obtained and it just directly modifies the bytes in the code. No unnecessary memory allocation, just nice and simple:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4827</ID>
      <Description>"Item Drop Rate Hack"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack,TOV_DE.exe,0F 2F C6 73 * F7)

Item_Drop_Rate_Hack:
  db EB 03

registersymbol(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack)

[DISABLE]

Item_Drop_Rate_Hack:
  db 0F 2F

unregistersymbol(Item_Drop_Rate_Hack)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

tizzio wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:50 pm
i am not an hacker and i would like to do the same thing you did , and exactly for your same reason , can you explain me how to do that ? and before anyone may run with the fantasy , i don't want to do anything nasty like steal anyone's credits , is just to enjoy those modifications and have them all in cheat engine
It's honestly not rocket science (though the process is probably different for trainers by different coders): You can either
  • start the trainer, activate a whole bunch of the available options and then check in the memory region view of the disassembler (Memory View => CTRL-R) for a bunch of subsequent or nearly-subsequent size-1000 regions with execute, read & write access or
  • use one of the options to find the value which is accessed by the part of the code where the trainer executes its own code
The latter option is probably the most reliable - in this case, I used the "Items won't decrease" option, found the value for the amount Apple Gels, ran a scan for the code(s) which access this value and then activated/deactivated the trainer option a bunch of times while looking at said code in the disassembler until I found an opcode that changes into a JMP command when activating the option and back into the original command when deactivating the option.

From that point, the rest is easy - you just follow the JMP to the newly allocated code area - in the case of the fearlessrevolution trainer, that area stores JMPs to all the code for the activated options. Since in my example, that was the "Items won't decrease" option, you now activate the option you actually want to reverse-engineer, follow the newly created JMP that's just appeared right after the previous JMP and follow that to its destination, where the actual code is located.

Then you just copy that code, slightly modify it so it'll work in the auto-assembler (i.e. change JMPs contained in the code to relative instead of absolute JMPs since CE will allocate memory in a different region than the trainer) and voila, you're good to go. In the code I've posted, for example, I only made changes to JE, JA (from JMPs to concrete addresses to same-length relative JMPs, i.e. JE +0B and JA +05) and JMP (from the final JMP to the concrete original injection address to the AOB symbol return address).

Sorry that I can't explain it in more simple terms, but all this disassembler stuff is honestly not nearly as difficult as it would first appear :).
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:34 pm
There is a dice master game over at a port town, is there a way we can cheat the system with always even or always low results to instantly win this game?
The Unrandomizer actually works perfectly for that annoying little minigame - just activate it and you'll always roll three 1s.

EDIT: Just saw the new post above - great job Geordan, that is much cleaner :). See, this is why it's good to have actual assembly skills instead of just blindly copying code from a pre-existing trainer :D

Labast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Labast »

ciphray wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm
Raijinken wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:10 pm
Can someone make a timer stop for the Repede Snowboarding mini-game?
I have found how to stop the timer in repedes mini games, but it's beyond me to actually make something functional

0.06s=1024
0.21s=3328
0.25s=3848
0.26s=4096
0.33s=5120
0.46s=7168
0.51s=7936
0.93s=14336
1.73s=26624
1.91s=29440
2.10s=32256

for instance with the timer at those values on the left in seconds, if you pause it on them and search for the value on the right, you'll find 2 matches to them in memory, if you freeze them it will stop the timer, but if you exit to do another race the address changes, though it does remain the same value during retries, maybe someone more capable could do something

in my case I was starting a race, pausing the game, doing a search for values between the numbers I had recorded and usually would take about 3 pauses to find the value for that particular race, I was considering trying to use that to find where the game stores them after the race, but I don't know if I'd be able to.

Using the above method would allow you to get all the costumes with a bit of searching each race
I only find one value and it doesn't stop the timer.

ciphray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ciphray »

Labast wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:40 pm
ciphray wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm
Raijinken wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:10 pm
Can someone make a timer stop for the Repede Snowboarding mini-game?
I have found how to stop the timer in repedes mini games, but it's beyond me to actually make something functional

0.06s=1024
0.21s=3328
0.25s=3848
0.26s=4096
0.33s=5120
0.46s=7168
0.51s=7936
0.93s=14336
1.73s=26624
1.91s=29440
2.10s=32256

for instance with the timer at those values on the left in seconds, if you pause it on them and search for the value on the right, you'll find 2 matches to them in memory, if you freeze them it will stop the timer, but if you exit to do another race the address changes, though it does remain the same value during retries, maybe someone more capable could do something

in my case I was starting a race, pausing the game, doing a search for values between the numbers I had recorded and usually would take about 3 pauses to find the value for that particular race, I was considering trying to use that to find where the game stores them after the race, but I don't know if I'd be able to.

Using the above method would allow you to get all the costumes with a bit of searching each race
I only find one value and it doesn't stop the timer.
make sure you're searching the full default ram that cheat engine starts with, make sure you're doing a 4 byte search, and make sure the game is paused while you perform this search, has worked for me every time, would be a lot easier if you were able to pause the game during the portion where the game is counting down, but sadly it doesn't let you

keep in mind hitting the restart race option in the menu doesn't change the ram address so that's a good way to find your value, if you can pause the game on one of the exact numbers I listed it really makes the initial search faster and leaves you with very few addresses to work through

and if you don't find 2 duplicate numbers then you missed the address somehow, will always be a pair

few extra numbers that I had written down, not home at the moment to find more

0.38=5888
0.65=9984
23.05=354048

Reaper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Reaper »

Hi,

just a simple "can always cook" script.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobAlwaysCooking,TOV_DE.exe,0F B6 81 4C 3A 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"TOV_DE.exe"+5BAC30)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov byte ptr [rcx+00003A4C],0 // (bool) canCook = 0 (true) / 1 (false)
  movzx eax,byte ptr [rcx+00003A4C] //original
  jmp return

aobAlwaysCooking:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(aobAlwaysCooking)

[DISABLE]

aobAlwaysCooking:
  db 0F B6 81 4C 3A 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobAlwaysCooking)