RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +5 (table Update3)

Post by gunbalde60 »

Infinite Ammo not possible in the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 am
It's in the table. You can either freeze the 'current clip', or use the 'ignore ammo pouch' script.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 am
table updated.
remember to read the descriptions first~

EDIT:
first off, about the Undead scirpt, I haven't actually tested it yet, as I just updated it with aobscans, and yet to test it in battle. report if it's not working. also it's not perfect for now, it wont' protect you from "script death". may refine it later. not sure..

I've just started the game with Claire and get to the police station without cheats (I started updating the table after I get to the first save point). if feels like a resident evil game finally. though it's too short to judge a game yet, I love it so far...
I'd probably play it without cheats for awhile first. so remember to report if some scripts seems not working as promoted as I may not be testing personally for now.
and again, remember to read the descriptions first!

have fun!
undead i died in the gas station after getting bit by one and then unlocking the door and getting ambushed which led to a cut scene of me getting eaten on hardest difficulty

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@all
Update3.1
- added max knife duration.
- updated enable. changed the identifier for reload from max ammo check to id check.
- updated undead. allows you to edit the min health now.
redownload~

////
Exeter wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 am
It's in the table. You can either freeze the 'current clip', or use the 'ignore ammo pouch' script.
I wouldn't recommend freezing the pointer though, as the address is being update only when you aim. we may risk manipulating a wrong value by freezing it.

///
Sakurarozu wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 am
[...]

undead i died in the gas station after getting bit by one and then unlocking the door and getting ambushed which led to a cut scene of me getting eaten on hardest difficulty
thanks for the report!
it might be one of the "script death". but for now you can try to raise the min health as a cheap way to bypass this grab kill.
again, I MIGHT refine it later....

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +6 (table Update3.1)

Post by KS212 »

Requesting 'the one cheat' that I'm guessing half everyone is going to be wanting after you all reach a certain point... An option that lets you define the duration at which Mr X/Tyrant will stay stunned after you drop him, or something that flat out lets you stop him harassing you outside of scripted forced encounters.

Mr X is unkillable until you reach a scripted point in the story, he cannot be killed until then. But he CAN be stunned. However the stun is pretty short and then he's back up to harassing you. Even with infinite ammo/undead, he is just flat out frigging annoying after a while. You get completely utterly desensitized to him and it becomes a 'WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?!' situation. He basically is just a massive annoyance that you can't get rid of.

Soooo.... yeah, requesting an option that lets you at least keep him stunned for like 30 mins or whatever definable duration.

He does have scripted respawn behavior even if you stun him... such as whenever you pick up a key item, it doesn't matter if he's halfway on the other side of the world, he will teleport to a scripted location near you to harass you again. That bit is probably unavoidable, but if we can just have an option to make him frigging STAY down so he's not harassing any more than necessary... Trying to stop the scripted encounters outright will most definitely break the game. Trying to make him killable before the intended encounter will probably have the same effect I'd guess.

Anyway, you'll all see what I mean by he becomes the single biggest stupid annoyance in the game that you really can't get rid of.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

anyway to get the weapons early in game?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:19 am
Requesting 'the one cheat' that I'm guessing half everyone is going to be wanting after you all reach a certain point... An option that lets you define the duration at which Mr X/Tyrant will stay stunned after you drop him, or something that flat out lets you stop him harassing you outside of scripted forced encounters.

Mr X is unkillable until you reach a scripted point in the story, he cannot be killed until then. But he CAN be stunned. However the stun is pretty short and then he's back up to harassing you. Even with infinite ammo/undead, he is just flat out frigging annoying after a while. You get completely utterly desensitized to him and it becomes a 'WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY?!' situation. He basically is just a massive annoyance that you can't get rid of.

Soooo.... yeah, requesting an option that lets you at least keep him stunned for like 30 mins or whatever definable duration.

He does have scripted respawn behavior even if you stun him... such as whenever you pick up a key item, it doesn't matter if he's halfway on the other side of the world, he will teleport to a scripted location near you to harass you again. That bit is probably unavoidable, but if we can just have an option to make him frigging STAY down so he's not harassing any more than necessary... Trying to stop the scripted encounters outright will most definitely break the game. Trying to make him killable before the intended encounter will probably have the same effect I'd guess.

Anyway, you'll all see what I mean by he becomes the single biggest stupid annoyance in the game that you really can't get rid of.
R u already NG+ ? just out a half day ..........., as i know if u don't mind that infinite flash grende , it may be can keep a 10 second...

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:52 am
R u already NG+ ? just out a half day ..........., as i know if u don't mind that infinite flash grende , it may be can keep a 10 second...
If you know what to do, you can finish campaign in 2-3 hrs. If you want to unlock infinite ammo guns LEGIT, you must finish in under 3hr anyway. Classic RE2 was also like this. They made it a lot easier this time round... unlock criteria simply means S rank. S rank = finish in 3 hrs. No other conditions. It was harder in classic... had save limit, ammo pickup limit, etc.

Yeah flash grenade can keep him down for 10 sec or so.... but... 10 SECONDS only. Even if you cheat and give yourself infinite grenade launcher, he's still only going to stay down for 10 sec or so before he goes right back to annoying the hell out of you.

He really is so annoying that ideally in order to relax and play, a cheat to just keep him down for a long time will be needed.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 am
teinousi wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:52 am
If you know what to do, you can finish campaign in 2-3 hrs. If you want to unlock infinite ammo guns LEGIT, you must finish in under 3hr anyway. Classic RE2 was also like this. They made it a lot easier this time round... unlock criteria simply means S rank. S rank = finish in 3 hrs. No other conditions. It was harder in classic... had save limit, ammo pickup limit, etc.

Yeah flash grenade can keep him down for 10 sec or so.... but... 10 SECONDS only. Even if you cheat and give yourself infinite grenade launcher, he's still only going to stay down for 10 sec or so before he goes right back to annoying the hell out of you.

He really is so annoying that ideally in order to relax and play, a cheat to just keep him down for a long time will be needed.
yeas becasue I played the old one he coms out in NG+ , so i say that , but I'm still stuck in some puzzle place (C4 , library , battery , ruby) don't know where to go now ( ゚Д゚)

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Anyone figured out time taken in a run yet?

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Can you add "no whiteout screen" option? I mean the zombies will keep biting your character even after death. :roll:

Something similar to this:

higus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by higus »

I'd love to see an option for using/unlocking the classic outfits. I'd prefer my first run to be with it.

Meloo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meloo »

Is there a way to switch weapon via cheat engine, when trying manually it says "get item name" ingame, I am trying to get myself a permanent Gatling Gun

aavri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aavri »

I know this is a weird thing to ask, but is it possible to set enemy's health to the standard difficulty while in other difficulty modes? I would like to play on hardcore (mainly for the ink ribbons) with out having zombies take 15-30 shots to down.

Meloo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meloo »

Meloo wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:51 am
Is there a way to switch weapon via cheat engine, when trying manually it says "get item name" ingame, I am trying to get myself a permanent Gatling Gun
Never mind, I just found out how, sorry for being stupid, I just need to type in the item ID and to avoid no weapon animation put it in the box once and then take it out again