Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vandril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Vandril »

qwert2812 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 am
there are so many, I'm just gonna copy it to a table here. I think that should work as well.
I literally registered to post this.

I noticed that some of the bits in your table were missing on various addresses. That's why setting all those values to 1 only set the Monster Book to 99% complete. I went through and found the bits that were missing and added them. When you set each address' value to 1, you now 100% the Monster Book. I can confirm that it is truly every monster entry, as I got the skit for having "every single page filled" when I did so.

Furthermore, as you mentioned before, there's a lot of redundant extra results. It seems that the first ~137 and last ~50 addresses (and the last few bits of the last relevant address) in the table have nothing to do with the Monster Book. If you set those two HUGE swaths of them to 1 and the rest to 0, your Monster Book should remain at 0% (mine did). That narrows it down to 68 or 69 (I can't count :P) addresses for the Monster Book. This results in 548 Monster Book entries (if 69 addresses) or 540 Monster Book entries (if 68 addresses). I'm not sure how many Monsters there are in Vesperia's definitive edition, but this sounds about right.

I've attached the resulting table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
test_(updated).CT
(186.84 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Vandril wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:10 am
qwert2812 wrote:
there are so many, I'm just gonna copy it to a table here. I think that should work as well.

I noticed that some of the bits in your table were missing on various addresses. That's why setting all those values to 1 only set the Monster Book to 99% complete. I went through and found the bits that were missing and added them. When you set each address' value to 1, you now 100% the Monster Book. I can confirm that it is truly every monster entry, as I got the skit for having "every single page filled" when I did so.

Furthermore, as you mentioned before, there's a lot of redundant extra results. It seems that the first ~137 and last ~50 addresses (and the last few bits of the last relevant address) in the table have nothing to do with the Monster Book. If you set those two HUGE swaths of them to 1 and the rest to 0, your Monster Book should remain at 0% (mine did). That narrows it down to 68 or 69 (I can't count :P) addresses for the Monster Book. This results in 548 Monster Book entries (if 69 addresses) or 540 Monster Book entries (if 68 addresses). I'm not sure how many Monsters there are in Vesperia's definitive edition, but this sounds about right.

Thank you!!! :wub:

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

There's 481 monsters in the game, so 540 doesn't seem right either. Probably still some junk bits in there that don't do anything possibly. Only way to really figure out the exact addresses and bits is by adding it 1 by 1, similar to Items and Skills, which will be a very very long time consuming process. This game is a bit of a dick with randomizing some things in different memory regions. (Albeit close in the area, but still).

By that I mean for example Apple Gel located at 00000001, and then Melon Gel suddenly being stored at 0000A000 for example, then Miracle Gel gets stored at 00000002 :P

Might be the same for the monsters, except that there's a few gaps with nothing.

Vandril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vandril »

I was afraid of that.

I'm way too lazy to go through bit by bit to see which ones are the duds, so I'll leave that to some other persistent fellow. :P

I wonder if all the duds' values would reset to 0 if you did the following:
  • Set all values to 1 on completed game.
  • Saved.
  • Started NG+ w/ "Enemy Book" Grade Shop option.
If so, it could be pretty easy to find the duds for someone who's completed the game. Alas, I haven't yet.
Last edited by Vandril on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

With RE2 coming out on Friday, I really won't have the time to deal with it either. I'm probably just going to finish up the game now before messing with more table stuff. Already way behind on things :P I still need to do 2 more playthroughs for some achievements. (Speedrun and Low-level run), and then there's loads of sidequest stuff still left to do.

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

Vandril wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:10 am
qwert2812 wrote:

yeah, that's because when I search for the value for that table I already fill in some monsters. Also I made another for myself with all the monsters appear in my book, adding them up there are a total of 481 monsters. Those extra redundant might cause your game to see the name of non-visited locations as it did for me.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

even this mod is important because look for every single monster can be extremely time consuming

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I'm guessing zach messed with the timer in Repede's minigame as well? :P

Shinuchanttk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shinuchanttk »

Vandril wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:35 am
I was afraid of that.

I'm way too lazy to go through bit by bit to see which ones are the duds, so I'll leave that to some other persistent fellow. :P

I wonder if all the duds' values would reset to 0 if you did the following:
  • Set all values to 1 on completed game.
  • Saved.
  • Started NG+ w/ "Enemy Book" Grade Shop option.
If so, it could be pretty easy to find the duds for someone who's completed the game. Alas, I haven't yet.
I've beaten the game multiple times already and could do any testing necessary if anybody needed it.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

Since I like not having to use external trainers and having everything available in CE directly, I've gone ahead and ported the 100% drop rate code from the fearlessrevolution trainer, feel free to include the script in whatever table you're using :).

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItemDropAOB,TOV_DE.exe,89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem1,1024,ItemDropAOB)

label(code1)
label(return1)

newmem1:

code1:
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],00
  je +0B
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],08
  ja +05
  mov eax,000F4240
  mov [rsi+00000150],eax
  jmp return1

ItemDropAOB:
  jmp newmem1
  nop
return1:
registersymbol(ItemDropAOB)

[DISABLE]

ItemDropAOB:
  db 89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8

unregistersymbol(ItemDropAOB)
dealloc(newmem1)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:15 pm

I'm guessing zach messed with the timer in Repede's minigame as well? :P
How dare you, I'll have you know that was completely legit. . /s

But yeah, no way was I doing that legit.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 pm
Since I like not having to use external trainers and having everything available in CE directly, I've gone ahead and ported the 100% drop rate code from the fearlessrevolution trainer, feel free to include the script in whatever table you're using :).

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItemDropAOB,TOV_DE.exe,89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem1,1024,ItemDropAOB)

label(code1)
label(return1)

newmem1:

code1:
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],00
  je +0B
  cmp dword ptr [rsi+44],08
  ja +05
  mov eax,000F4240
  mov [rsi+00000150],eax
  jmp return1

ItemDropAOB:
  jmp newmem1
  nop
return1:
registersymbol(ItemDropAOB)

[DISABLE]

ItemDropAOB:
  db 89 86 50 01 00 00 8B 86 F8

unregistersymbol(ItemDropAOB)
dealloc(newmem1)
I'm not sure why, but this script also makes me do way more damage than normal. It seems to multiply the damage by 1.7~2x.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Nevermind, I see what's going on.

This is what happens with the script enabled lol.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Geordan9 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:23 pm
Thanks to red_cloud0, for the Skill addresses, and JokeZ, for the Title addresses. Now that those are done, I've put the Arte section in the Character Data to be added to. Anyone willing to take up the tedious efforts to put together the list of Artes would be very helpful.

Titles have been organized based on game's title selection menu. Also, following JokeZ's pattern, the "Test" titles are not included.
I'm slowly working on filling this out with individual artes. Just FYI.

Doesn't have the same effect as the "access all artes" though. Just unlocks regular artes for the respective characters. Shows others, but they're unusable.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:07 am
Geordan9 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:23 pm
Thanks to red_cloud0, for the Skill addresses, and JokeZ, for the Title addresses. Now that those are done, I've put the Arte section in the Character Data to be added to. Anyone willing to take up the tedious efforts to put together the list of Artes would be very helpful.

Titles have been organized based on game's title selection menu. Also, following JokeZ's pattern, the "Test" titles are not included.
I'm slowly working on filling this out with individual artes. Just FYI.

Doesn't have the same effect as the "access all artes" though. Just unlocks regular artes for the respective characters. Shows others, but they're unusable.
Thanks for the info, I meant to ask about that... Managed to add artes on Estelle (Inverno & Freeze Lancer) , but yeah they don't work unless the All Artes code is on.