My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Impala »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:00 pm
@Rubyelf

Thank you for your feedback - I'm really glad that all these options work fine for you (a steam user), something that many steam users complained about.

Just a few things to clarify - About NoMaterialRequirement, I'm pretty surprised that it does not work properly because all what the script does it is returning to a calling procedure. So in principle, it should work fine no matter what game version, as long as that code segment is int he game or it didn't change its name (that happens often when the game goes from 32 bit to 64bit).

More, When I've made that script, I only had the Worktable and the Stone Furnace - now I've checked this others machines such like Grinder or CIvil Cutter and it still works fine.

The only machines that do not seem to be concerned are Automatic Assembly Station and Assembly Station.
I think hes talking about my table because I specifically made the fishing ones work today for steam by updating the offsets

With that said, I haven't changed any of the infinite crafting scripts for steam, so I will try that now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Updated pretty much everything I think for the STEAM version
Portia.CT
(108.2 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
In regards to the person about the relationship, it works fine. So you must have been using the OP's table (Fantomas)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

GJ ImpalaPUA ;)

-- EDIT --

Did you make it for the latest v1.1.129790 update???

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:00 pm
@Rubyelf

Thank you for your feedback - I'm really glad that all these options work fine for you (a steam user), something that many steam users complained about.

Just a few things to clarify - About NoMaterialRequirement, I'm pretty surprised that it does not work properly because all what the script does it is returning to a calling procedure. So in principle, it should work fine no matter what game version, as long as that code segment is int he game or it didn't change its name (that happens often when the game goes from 32 bit to 64bit).

More, When I've made that script, I only had the Worktable and the Stone Furnace - now I've checked this others machines such like Grinder or CIvil Cutter and it still works fine.

The only machines that do not seem to be concerned are Automatic Assembly Station and Assembly Station.
It's only sometimes, other then that it works fine most like 8/10. It's kind of weird why sometimes it doesn't work, and sometimes it does.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

I just updated my game to the latest v1.1.129790 and didn't see any code changes.

+Inf Gift Count - You can give gift any time

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorBehavior_GiveGift:Pathea.FavorSystemNs.IFavorBehavior.CanExecute+17) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [rsi+10],0
originalcode:
movsxd  rdx,dword ptr [rsi+10] //GiveNormalGiftCount - current value
movsxd  r8,dword ptr [rsi+14]  //MaxGiveNormalGiftCount - max (4bytes) value { 1 }

exit:
jmp returnhere

Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorBehavior_GiveGift:Pathea.FavorSystemNs.IFavorBehavior.CanExecute+17:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorBehavior_GiveGift:Pathea.FavorSystemNs.IFavorBehavior.CanExecute+17:
movsxd  rdx,dword ptr [rsi+10]
movsxd  r8,dword ptr [rsi+14]
//Alt: db 48 63 56 10 4C 63 46 14

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

@fantomas Will u update new table and add new cheats from previous pages on 1st page soon?

Rize
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rize »

You can edit "Portia_Data\StreamingAssets\CccData\NewGameConfig.json" to give your self a kick start when starting a new game.

{
	"PlayerInstacneId": 4000001,
	"PlayerActorId": 1,
	"PlayerPosition": {
		"x": -4.77,
		"y": -3.22,
		"z": 40.48
	},
	"Money": 100,
	"InitItems": [
	{"id":1000001,"number":1},
	{"id":2000063,"number":100},
	{"id":2000064,"number":100},
	{"id":2000066,"number":100},
	{"id":2000076,"number":100},
	{"id":2000065,"number":100},
	{"id":2000030,"number":200},
    	{"id":1004005,"number":1},
    	{"id":1005003,"number":1}
	]
}
Money is gols, obviously. InitItems contain items that you will have when starting a new game, My NewGameConfig above will give you Mini-Drill, Chainsaw, Master Fishing Rod, and some permanent stats boosting food. You can find id for the item you want in this sheet: [Link]

Also I found these methods in CCC_Cmd Image anyone know how to call mono methods in assembly? I think CE can do it but it too complicated for me, I gave up after 3 hours.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Rize wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:04 am
anyone know how to call mono methods in assembly? I think CE can do it but it too complicated for me, I gave up after 3 hours.
Fantomas can probably help you with that.

Also, added infinite gift count to the STEAM version
Portia.CT
(109.24 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
BTW, all credits go to Fantomas, I am just changing offsets for STEAM

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

Zircon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:04 pm
hi guys first of all thanks for your work fantomas!

i just wanted to share a "mod" found on 3dm that allows you to add any item in game to your inventory and use the jet backpack anywhere

source:[Link]
author:番茄Bigtomato
download link (reuploaded for people who don't have an account there):
[Link]

1.download the file and extract anywhere
2.run ToGameModInstaller and click on the bottom left button :
Spoiler
3.select portia.exe from your game folder
4.in game you will be able to open the"mod" by pressing F1
be careful when using the 30 Tabs Inventory it will remove anything you have in your inventory so put everything in storage first
Spoiler

Zircon,

The mod just got updated along with the game and a couple of new features but I don't understand chinese and I cannot register to download. is there another link like the one you uploaded. That would be a great help :)

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

@Tahtawy u right about mod just got updated but u need to register to use new version of this mod (need to log in at mod menu in game) and some features need to pay 10 CNY to use it.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:44 am
I just updated my game to the latest v1.1.129790 and didn't see any code changes.

+Inf Gift Count - You can give gift any time

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorBehavior_GiveGift:Pathea.FavorSystemNs.IFavorBehavior.CanExecute+17) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [rsi+10],0
originalcode:
movsxd  rdx,dword ptr [rsi+10] //GiveNormalGiftCount - current value
movsxd  r8,dword ptr [rsi+14]  //MaxGiveNormalGiftCount - max (4bytes) value { 1 }

exit:
jmp returnhere

jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
movsxd  rdx,dword ptr [rsi+10]
movsxd  r8,dword ptr [rsi+14]
//Alt: db 48 63 56 10 4C 63 46 14
Yes, everything is working fine after that big update and the new give option is working perfectly as well. Thank you so much fantomas :D .

For those who don't have the time to read all previous posts regarding the new options, Here is a compiled table with all the latest scripts that were added and it is working well with v1.1.129790.
Attachments
My.Time.At.Portia.Final.1.0.128791.CT
Works with v1.1.129790. Added all of the latest scripts.
(114.51 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

chuwar wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:00 pm
@Tahtawy u right about mod just got updated but u need to register to use new version of this mod (need to log in at mod menu in game) and some features need to pay 10 CNY to use it.
That's too bad :( .

Well, can you confirm if the version that was posted here still works with v1.1.129790 or not. I don't want to reinstall after the update as I don't want to mess up my game.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Rize wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:04 am
anyone know how to call mono methods in assembly? I think CE can do it but it too complicated for me, I gave up after 3 hours.
You meant like this ?
Attachments
Portia(function call).CT
(1.81 KiB) Downloaded 402 times

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

chuwar wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:11 am
@fantomas Will u update new table and add new cheats from previous pages on 1st page soon?
Hi :)

I do not plan any new CT update as long as the last one still works fine - More, I think @Tahtawy and @ImpalaPUA made a huge work by regrouping all new scripts and editing a whole CT for our steam users. I think it is not a negligible work, so we have to thank them and more. ;)

Thank you, guys! ;)

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

Tahtawy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm
chuwar wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:00 pm
That's too bad :( .

Well, can you confirm if the version that was posted here still works with v1.1.129790 or not. I don't want to reinstall after the update as I don't want to mess up my game.
I can't confirm cuz I already installed new version but you can test it yourself. (you don't need to reinstall your game, just backup Assembly-CSharp.dll in My Time At Portia\Portia_Data\Managed.) or just try to install new version by yourself.
Source: [Link]
author: 番茄Bigtomato
download link (reuploaded for people who don't have an account there): [Link] (1.0.2)
1. Download the file and extract anywhere
2. Run ToGameModInstaller.exe and click on the bottom left button
3. Select portia.exe from your game folder
4. In game you will be able to open the "mod" by pressing F1 but you need to register by click on the bottom left button and u will go to website 1.Username 2. Your Password 3. Confirm your password 4. Your Email. (You don't need Tel number or confirm your Email)
5. Back to mod menu and fills your Username and Password and click on the bottom right button to confirm.

PS. This mod will edit your Assembly-CSharp.dll but you can still use cheat table from here but if you install this mod and UnityModManager from nexus it will edit dll file again and mess up with some cheats from here.