My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by RedKaezar »

ninjalol5 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am
Why did you reply to literally everyone but me I am asking you how to activate relationship cheats
Because reading is too hard for you: CLICK HERE.

You see the part that says "Active Cheat Table"? You click on the box next to it.
You see the part that says "Scripts"? You click on the box next to it.
You see the part that says "SetNpcRelationship"? You click on the box next to it.

Then you open the Social screen in the game, and you click on whoever's face you want to change.
Then you go back to the table, and you see the part that says "mFavorValue"? You change the number to 1000.
The next time you Talk/Give Gift/Date/Punch/Whatever that person, you'll be BFFs. YAY!

Does that answer your question, or do you need someone to make you a Youtube video?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:55 am
ninjalol5 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am
Why did you reply to literally everyone but me I am asking you how to activate relationship cheats
So cute :wub: :P

Sorry but it has nothing to do with you - I'm trying to do my best but I also have a real life, so if I missed your message, I'm really sorry. :(

About relationship script, it has already been discussed (as about of all script that aren't working for steam users) - From above posts, you'll find edited scripts (including relationship) for steam users, made by ImpalaPUA. Give it a try and post you feedback here. ;)
In Fantomas defense, I even explained it in my post as well, but it has been posted all over the forum too

Another thing to note, the workshop script stops working randomly in the game. Not sure what causes it.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 pm
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Zozinhu wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm
I can't get neither scripts for relationships to work x_x
I wasn't planning no sharing this, but I edited the 2 scripts for steam

No cost farm upgrades
Relationship

I am posting it for the people that don't know what to do with the script. To use the relationship, activate, then go to relationship status screen and click someones picture and it will auto-populate in the script

Portia.CT
Thank you, everytime I tried to add the script it was throwing me errors, no idea what I was doing wrong!

The script does not work with the fences/gates though, no biggy to me, just thought I'd let you know :)
I only changed the offets, I did not make the script.

You'd have to talk to Fantomas about changing the gates

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Fixed the fishing scripts for STEAM version
Portia.CT
(109.8 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I started the Fishing Day with a few scripts active (Inf Stamina, Instant Crafting, Instant Fishing) and the game crashed.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

CVagts wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:05 pm
I started the Fishing Day with a few scripts active (Inf Stamina, Instant Crafting, Instant Fishing) and the game crashed.
If you're using the table in the first page and STEAM version, thats because it wasn't made from the STEAM version, right above your post is a STEAM version

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:15 pm
CVagts wrote:
If you're using the table in the first page and STEAM version, thats because it wasn't made from the STEAM version, right above your post is a STEAM version
I am on the Steam version, but I was using the table you made with the updated fishing scripts.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

CVagts wrote:
Be aware that the game is still buggy, for what it's worth. Only use the scripts that work for steam users and when you need them. I mean I do not use Instant Crafting script (even if it works fine here) if I'm not crafting anything. I do not activate it just because it works fine. ;)

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I'll make a note of that in the future. Before today's patch, I ran around with those scripts on constantly and had zero problems (then again, I only just now got to Fishing Day so maybe that event is the problem).

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

CVagts wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 pm
I'll make a note of that in the future. Before today's patch, I ran around with those scripts on constantly and had zero problems (then again, I only just now got to Fishing Day so maybe that event is the problem).
They released a huge update v1.1 (~2.8Gb), did you already updated your game? Probably (again??) many of scripts will not work properly (for steam and no-steam users).

lbtorres
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lbtorres »

timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:25 am
Rize wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am
If anyone interested in a way to get relics in ruin easier. You can change pick up distance of all relics. It in a sqlite file "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/LocalDb.bytes", you can use any sqlite browser to open it and change autopickup distance of all rows in "randomherbs" table. Default is 2 change to 2000 and you'll have all relic rush into your inventory when you enter a ruin. Also fish rate is in "Fish" table and many others thing you can change.
There are a lot of tables you can mess around with! edited a lot of abilites!
[Link]

edit that image is me doing smooth talk so whenever i chat with someone i get 1000 relationship points lol...you can mod any abilities! just dont do the worker one that reduces resource cost "artisan to 0..itll mess up workshop

edit 2: thats me editing the small satchel stats!
Hey, i changed the autopick distance but not happens in the dig site. Relics not coming to my inventory. Changed all rows to 2000

anyone to create a table to assembly parts of relics in the relic machine even with no parts

Edit: Nvm, it worked. You can't go to a already created ruin, need to be a new one, so change the elevator can do the trick

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Rize wrote:
If anyone interested in a way to get relics in ruin easier. You can change pick up distance of all relics. It in a sqlite file "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/LocalDb.bytes", you can use any sqlite browser to open it and change autopickup distance of all rows in "randomherbs" table. Default is 2 change to 2000 and you'll have all relic rush into your inventory when you enter a ruin. Also fish rate is in "Fish" table and many others thing you can change.
Thanks for this. I edited the file for everyone and uploaded for you to download.

Instructions:

1. Backup your LocalDb.bytes file by renaming it to LocalDb.byes.bak that is in "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/LocalDb.bytes"
2. Unzip the 7zip archive into "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/"
3. Go in game and reset whatever ruin you are currently doing
4. Enter ruin and profit
LocalDb.7z
(3.6 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
Last edited by Impala on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:30 pm
CVagts wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 pm
They released a huge update v1.1 (~2.8Gb), did you already updated your game? Probably (again??) many of scripts will not work properly (for steam and no-steam users).
So far I've not run into many problems, I haven't tested some but the following that I've tested ARE working for the steam version:

Inf Health
Inf Stamina
Inf Endurance
FreeBuying (NPC Store)
NoCost Farm Upgrading
Inf Items
Inf SP
Instant Garden Grow
Instant Crafting V2
NoItemCraftingCostTime
NoMaterialRequirement (Only works if I have NoItemcraftingCostTime or InstantCrafting V2 enabled, otherwise it does not work)
NoBaitRequirement
InstantFishing
AlwaysCatchFish

These were working for me before the patch but are not working right now:

Instant Crafting - crashes my game the second I try to craft something, but I believe that's because it's the non-steam version?

I still don't know what's going on, and not sure if it's because of the update, but still when I try the SetNPCRelationship the box never ticks and nothing ever happens, it acts like I'm not hitting it, even if I wait forever.

I haven't tested all the rest yet though, those are just the ones I found worked for me on the steam version :)

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:46 pm
Rize wrote:
Thanks for this. I edited the file for everyone and uploaded for you to download.

Instructions:

1. Backup your LocalDb.bytes file by renaming it to LocalDb.byes.bak that is in "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/LocalDb.bytes"
2. Unzip the 7zip archive into "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/"
3. Go in game and reset whatever ruin you are currently doing
4. Enter ruin and profit

LocalDb.7z
IF you edit that but go to the asset item_equipment from db browswer you can add paramaters to all accessoires atk, def, crit...skills are abilites_new table.

[Link]

posted are multiple tables i edited and my game is amazing!

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Rubyelf

Thank you for your feedback - I'm really glad that all these options work fine for you (a steam user), something that many steam users complained about.

Just a few things to clarify - About NoMaterialRequirement, I'm pretty surprised that it does not work properly because all what the script does it is returning to a calling procedure. So in principle, it should work fine no matter what game version, as long as that code segment is int he game or it didn't change its name (that happens often when the game goes from 32 bit to 64bit).

More, When I've made that script, I only had the Worktable and the Stone Furnace - now I've checked this others machines such like Grinder or CIvil Cutter and it still works fine.

The only machines that do not seem to be concerned are Automatic Assembly Station and Assembly Station.