Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
miomoru2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by miomoru2 »

Christopho wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:51 pm
Any chance of a run speed multiplier?
give them 9999 agility and they'll move like lightning

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

So for monster book I search for exact value of 0, binary bits (not decimal), from 00007ff79681d300 to 00007ff79681d3ff. Change all the results from 0 to 1 and I got 100% monster book. The thing is there's a lot of redundant extra results so I don't know if I broke something of the game but for now it's been playing fine.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

qwert2812 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:01 am
So for monster book I search for exact value of 0, binary bits (not decimal), from 00007ff79681d300 to 00007ff79681d3ff. Change all the results from 0 to 1 and I got 100% monster book. The thing is there's a lot of redundant extra results so I don't know if I broke something of the game but for now it's been playing fine.
If you copy/paste the starting point here, I can take a look at it.

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

not sure if I understand it correctly but my results is from (TOV_DE.exe+117D300) 7ff79681d300 binary 0->0 to (TOV_DE.exe+117D3FE) 7ff79681d3fe binary 7->7. If it's not that please tell me how to get the starting point. I'm quite new to this.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

qwert2812 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:42 am
not sure if I understand it correctly but my results is from (TOV_DE.exe+117D300) 7ff79681d300 binary 0->0 to (TOV_DE.exe+117D3FE) 7ff79681d3fe binary 7->7. If it's not that please tell me how to get the starting point. I'm quite new to this.
You can quite literally right click>copy the address>paste it onto the website here. Only reason I ask is because I added the value you listed above and I see no 0 or 1's on my 100% save.

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

there are so many, I'm just gonna copy it to a table here. I think that should work as well.
Attachments
test.CT
(701.59 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I don't see any 0s or 1s on my save either. Which version of ToV are you doing this on? Steam?

[Edit]
Nevermind, I see a few now. But the majority of the list is blank.

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

that's the thing. There are like 400 monsters and I have like 2k of addresses. If you could get rid of the 0/blank I would be able to change the one I changed earlier back to 0.

Edit: Also, when I made this I had 2% of the monster book filled in already so the list would not be complete either. The monster wouldn't appear in the book unless you encounter them, but it would say 100% nonetheless.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

qwert2812 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:20 am
that's the thing. There are like 400 monsters and I have like 2k of addresses. If you could get rid of the 0/blank I would be able to change the one I changed earlier back to 0.

Edit: Also, when I made this I had 2% of the monster book filled in already so the list would not be complete either. The monster wouldn't appear in the book unless you encounter them, but it would say 100% nonetheless.
There's likely an address that adds the monster to the book (e.g. when you kill a monster, it shows up in the book, but the stats and stuff are labeled as '?' until you use a Magic Lens on it), and then there's one that fills out the information for said monster (The latter is currently the table you posted).

qwert2812
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qwert2812 »

that's what I thought as well, but it wasn't something I'm particularly interested in so I didn't try to find a new monster.

mtg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mtg »

qwert2812 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:42 am
Thanks for the hard work! I thought it was something like 0:invisible, 1:visible, but with ? and 2: completely visible so I coudn't find it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

miwagre wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 am
can someone make a pointer for patty to permanently be in critical form?
i like to suggest for a similar script for patty , not for the various combat style , but for the type of mystic arte that she can use : basically she randomly use a different attack every time we active her mystic arte , if you use the "Access All Arte" script created by Geordan9 , you will see how the random selection of her mystic arte work , essentially , once the mystic arte is activated , the game chose one of the attacks , and after that , patty perform the steps that will always lead her to the chosed attack , so the only randomic thing is the decision to use an attack instead of another one , infact thanks to the mentioned script you can all see in the arte list how the different mystic attacks are listed , so a script for that could be about let us chose what attack must always be chosed by the game once we active her "summon friends" arte , it can be seifer , barbos , pinguins and so on , so i hope that someone will consider to do this :D ; to make it short : i suggest to create a script that allow us to chose what attack patty will perform during her mystic arte

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I thought Patty's MA can already be controlled by the input of whatever button you press during it?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Exeter unfortunately not , here how it work : you active the mystic arte , and in an isntant the game decide what attack will be randomly chosed , only after that patty will walk in a pre-ordered path that will always be the same depending on the chosed attack , and thanks to Geordan9's script you can see in the list of artes all the possibilities that can occur , so a script to have control over that would be about let us chose what attack will be chosed when you active the mystic arte , just give it a try and you will see all i explained , also i hope that we are all using all the scripts that you all created :D , including the one to access to all the artes of course , that is something that was never done before for a tale games , and it was always needed , but in short yeah , that's how it work that random system , not to mention that for the better attack you must be in critical form

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

Can someone make a timer stop for the Repede Snowboarding mini-game?