My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Silloh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Silloh »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:37 pm

There's 'Instant Crafting v2' posted previously, you still can give it a try. ;)
I have read 3 or 4 times already THE ENTIRE discussion and havent found a single thing called "Instant Crafting v2" so if someone is kind enought to point me out... and btw, i guess its some kind of code but i have no idea where or how i can use it so i think ill have to wait or even give up already :S

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

Silloh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 pm
fantomas wrote:

There's 'Instant Crafting v2' posted previously, you still can give it a try. ;)
I have read 3 or 4 times already THE ENTIRE discussion and havent found a single thing called "Instant Crafting v2" so if someone is kind enought to point me out... and btw, i guess its some kind of code but i have no idea where or how i can use it so i think ill have to wait or even give up already :S
Because reading is too hard for you: click this.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Not relevant to thread, but I hate how the game saves.

I did so much in a day and it crashes before it ends. Lost everything

Silloh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silloh »

RedKaezar wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:04 pm
Silloh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 pm
fantomas wrote:

Because reading is too hard for you: click this.
I see nowhere there the "instant crafting v2" reference or line or whatever.. and also downloaded it and now the no material cheat doesnt work... so yeah, reading is pretty hard for me (especially not in my language btw) and that table is also usless for me.

Thanks for the help anyway ;)

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:24 pm
Zozinhu wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:53 pm
Any chance for a instant catch fish?
Hi,

I know how it can be painful to read all previous posts, but you would have came across this (and this, as additional). ;)
Thanks man!!

Is there anything for increased walking speed and increasing hearts with relationships (notmaxing out) - mayvbe increasing gifts effect

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Do you think it would be possible to allow multiple marriages? Even if you max out everyone's hearts, you don't get the final bonus unless you get married. Or if not multiple marriages at once, just tricking the game into giving the bonuses anyway?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm
Do you think it would be possible to allow multiple marriages? Even if you max out everyone's hearts, you don't get the final bonus unless you get married. Or if not multiple marriages at once, just tricking the game into giving the bonuses anyway?
What's the final bonus??? As I use SetNpcRelationship to make a female Npc as my wife, I get all her bonus...

About multiple marriages, I do not know if it is possible, as long as your current girlfriend sees you with another one, they will both be jealous. Maybe make them no jealous (I think I saw something like this) would give you the possibility to marry you with several girls? Do not know.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

fantomas wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:52 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm
What's the final bonus??? As I use SetNpcRelationship to make a female Npc as my wife, I get all her bonus...

About multiple marriages, I do not know if it is possible, as long as your current girlfriend sees you with another one, they will both be jealous. Maybe make them no jealous (I think I saw something like this) would give you the possibility to marry you with several girls? Do not know.
The bonus depends on the person. Setting all of their hearts to max will still have the "Wife/Husband/Lover" bonuses grayed out. If you go to the social page for the person and check the tab, you'll see what I mean. Take Ginger for example, she has two. At "Buddy" she gives you a gift, but at "Wife" Gale will sometimes give you 2000 gold randomly. Her hearts are maxed out, but only the Buddy one is active since she isn't my wife. Honestly, the bonuses aren't huge, but still useful. There are a few characters that will do different things around the workshop for you, but you can only have one. Would be nice to have multiple helpers haha. Oh! and stat bonuses. Some of them give nice bonuses to your stats while you're together.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

A workaround JUST for testing!!! Credits go to fearlessrevolution

SuperSpeed - Walk/Run a little bit before use it!!! I put 50 as the maxSpeed value but it goes without saying that you can put the value you prefer (not too higher though!!!)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Pathea:ActorMotor:MoveBySpeed+3b) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
cmp [rsi+0000008C],1
jne originalcode
mov [rsi+00000090],(float)50  //default maxSpeed value is { 10 }
movss xmm0,[rsi+00000090]
cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
xorpd xmm1,xmm1
jmp returnhere
originalcode:
cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
xorpd xmm1,xmm1

exit:
jmp returnhere

Pathea:ActorMotor:MoveBySpeed+3b:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
Pathea:ActorMotor:MoveBySpeed+3b:
cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
xorpd xmm1,xmm1
//Alt: db F3 0F 5A C0 66 0F 57 C9
JumpActionParamer - Jump once before use it!!! You have here a scripts with a couple of options which will allow you to play with your jump. It's pretty fun. ;)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="28">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>443</ID>
      <Description>"JumpActionParamer"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>26B382</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+c9) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

globalalloc(jump_ptr,8)

newmem:
mov [jump_ptr],rax
originalcode:
movss xmm0,[rax+18]

exit:
jmp returnhere

Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+c9:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+c9:
movss xmm0,[rax+18]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 40 18
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>442</ID>
          <Description>"BaseAddress"</Description>
          <LastState RealAddress="00000000"/>
          <VariableType>String</VariableType>
          <Length>0</Length>
          <Unicode>0</Unicode>
          <CodePage>0</CodePage>
          <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
          <Address>jump_ptr</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>444</ID>
              <Description>"JumpInitSpeed"</Description>
              <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
              <Address>+10</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>445</ID>
              <Description>"Gravity"</Description>
              <Address>+14</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>446</ID>
              <Description>"Multiply"</Description>
              <Address>+18</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>447</ID>
              <Description>"DropMoreTime"</Description>
              <Address>+1C</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>448</ID>
              <Description>"JumpMoveDelta"</Description>
              <Address>+20</Address>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am
The bonus depends on the person. Setting all of their hearts to max will still have the "Wife/Husband/Lover" bonuses grayed out. If you go to the social page for the person and check the tab, you'll see what I mean. Take Ginger for example, she has two. At "Buddy" she gives you a gift, but at "Wife" Gale will sometimes give you 2000 gold randomly. Her hearts are maxed out, but only the Buddy one is active since she isn't my wife. Honestly, the bonuses aren't huge, but still useful. There are a few characters that will do different things around the workshop for you, but you can only have one. Would be nice to have multiple helpers haha. Oh! and stat bonuses. Some of them give nice bonuses to your stats while you're together.
Ah, ok I got it.

In fact, if I remember well, in previous updates (much previous :P ), just setting all of their hearts to max (1200) was enough to make her your wife. I made it in Social tab then I were going to the npc in question to give her a gift. Then she directly became my wife. :lol: Thank you, thank you. 8-)

Now, I think it worked once with Sonia but not with the others. So in additional, you have to set up relationship pointer value to Wife/Husband.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:03 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am
Ah, ok I got it.

In fact, if I remember well, in previous updates (much previous :P ), just setting all of their hearts to max (1200) was enough to make her your wife. I made it in Social tab then I were going to the npc in question to give her a gift. Then she directly became my wife. :lol: Thank you, thank you. 8-)

Now, I think it worked once with Sonia but not with the others. So in additional, you have to set up relationship pointer value to Wife/Husband.

Ah, ok. Yeah I just changed the hearts and it went up to the highest rank before Wife. I'll give that a shot, hopefully you can activate more than one at a time haha. Thanks!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hmm, so with the testing I did, it does allow multiple marriages, but the jealously thing kicks in, so they basically instantly drop their level down to soulmate from wife/husband. Also, it doesn't seem like the stat boosts apply. I got the rewards and morning gifts and such, but my defense never went up when I did Remington for example. So I guess cheating the friendship level won't apply them =(

I guess the best bet would be to somehow unlock the perks without actually being married, but I don't know if that's possible. It sucks, because Ginger is the one I want and her perk is garbage. I mean 2000 gold is nice..but not when you have unlimited haha. I'd much rather have help with the animals and stuff, but Ginger won't do that =(

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So does anyone have a Table that works well with steam? Some of the options just don't appear to work for me with the steam version. Such as the building upgrade costs, I still have to have all the materials, and it still takes my Gols. The upgrade farm size works, but it still takes my Gols, just works even if I haven't got any Gols, also the relationship one just can't be clicked and doesn't work for me.

Rize
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rize »

If anyone interested in a way to get relics in ruin easier. You can change pick up distance of all relics. It in a sqlite file "Portia_Data/StreamingAssets/CccData/LocalDb.bytes", you can use any sqlite browser to open it and change autopickup distance of all rows in "randomherbs" table. Default is 2 change to 2000 and you'll have all relic rush into your inventory when you enter a ruin. Also fish rate is in "Fish" table and many others thing you can change.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 am
So does anyone have a Table that works well with steam? Some of the options just don't appear to work for me with the steam version. Such as the building upgrade costs, I still have to have all the materials, and it still takes my Gols. The upgrade farm size works, but it still takes my Gols, just works even if I haven't got any Gols, also the relationship one just can't be clicked and doesn't work for me.
I've noticed a lot of features don't work with the steam version as well. Fantomas doesn't have that version, but it would be nice if someone edited some of the scripts for the actual steam version.