Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mikedj98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by mikedj98 »

ManiacKnight wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 am
Akula_ wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:52 pm
rawados wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:00 pm

I can't get 999M CR aswell. But I found a way to have ~13M CR. Simply edit the line

Code: Select all

mov [rdi], #49900979999
to

Code: Select all

mov [rdi], #9876543210
Then enable the cheat, go to menu and you'll see 999M CR then disable the cheat and you'll have infinite ~13M CR. I don't suggest this cheat though. You'll surely get your HWID and your account banned.
Respectfully no then,

I just wanted enough cash to buy the properties and a handful of cars tho
ManiacKnight wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Hey Can I make a trainer out of this? Ill link to this thread ofcourse and give you full credit. I will even try to let the user set the credits. I was wondering does changing pointer scan value work with this game?
Would be lovely
Done check it out here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8522&p=74506#p74506
You know STN's project is outdated right?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

MarekH wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 pm
Hi All,
Beware of use any tables, but sometimes You will have luck.
Newest working today table is in attachment, Didn't know how much CR stays when disabling, because on every account it will be different number.
You can try edit line: mov [rdi], #49900979999 - that numbers decide how much will stay after disabling script.

Always do copy of old save before cheat.
Save location: c:\Users\#user\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_#############\SystemAppData\

Always do it offline, then save Your game, run again, buy something cheap, close, run online.
That guy made another. yet still not working for me. It toggles, it shows 999 999 999 credits in game, yet i can't buy expensive stuff.

mikedj98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mikedj98 »

Akula_ wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:12 pm
MarekH wrote:
Hi All,
Newest working today table is in attachment, Didn't know how much CR stays when disabling, because on every account it will be different number.
You can try edit line: mov [rdi], #49900979999 - that numbers decide how much will stay after disabling script.

Save location: c:\Users\#user\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_#############\SystemAppData\

Always do it offline, then save Your game, run again, buy something cheap, close, run online.
That guy made another. yet still not working for me. It toggles, it shows 999 999 999 credits in game, yet i can't buy expensive stuff.
That's because it doesn't actually give you that much, more like 13 million

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

Cine wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 am
you chose the wrong time) the game was updated and your trainer does not work again)

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

Indeed,

Won't even start

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

mikedj98 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:20 pm
Akula_ wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:12 pm
MarekH wrote:
Hi All,

That's because it doesn't actually give you that much, more like 13 million
Still wouldn't explain why i bought a 10 million Ferrari that i didn't received in my garage, yet still got charged 7 millions which were like 95% of my cash.

bobbysmh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobbysmh »

if anyone has the new input code thats changeable please give it to me as I can create a new trainer for all to use

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

Hi everyone, I found an algorithm that gives you an instant ban.
Its essence is as follows: if you hack money, and if you make a profile backup more than 5 times and turn to a backup on the server, then you will immediately get banned, you can easily manage the ban, but it is a shame to lose progress

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

Anyone know if the duplicating car glitch still works? It's where you sell a car to your second profile (therefore earning $$) but you erase your save files and then reload it from cloud

bigmorice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigmorice »

Does it work on the updated version? And if can we download it?

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 am
Its essence is as follows: if you hack money, and if you make a profile backup more than 5 times and turn to a backup on the server, then you will immediately get banned, you can easily manage the ban, but it is a shame to lose progress
can you explain more?

mikedj98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mikedj98 »

HappyPanda wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 pm
Anyone know if the duplicating car glitch still works? It's where you sell a car to your second profile (therefore earning $$) but you erase your save files and then reload it from cloud
it does work on pc but after 5 save restores you get banned, there is a bypass to this but not willing to share atm

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

mikedj98 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:43 pm
HappyPanda wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 pm
it does work on pc but after 5 save restores you get banned, there is a bypass to this but not willing to share atm
A workaround is after 4 overwrites save, delete xbox, reinstall and change the system id

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

alOOshXL wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:33 pm
RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
can you explain more?
bro after five times rewriting your save data account is locked account, most likely in the game there is a trigger that controls it and gives you a ban

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 am
alOOshXL wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:33 pm
RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
can you explain more?
bro after five times rewriting your save data account is locked account, most likely in the game there is a trigger that controls it and gives you a ban
so if after cheat credits if i did 5 things that upload data to cloud will get ban!