Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by Deepthroat »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:28 am
tizzio wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:38 am
@ShyTwig16 but what about the bug i mentioned ? basically the game crush during the loading screen of main mission 12 just before the start of the first encounter with the sehalantropus, and that happen despite the cheats that i select or that i don't select
I still have to look into that one.

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:35 am
How does the Buddy Inc Hook work?
It increases the amount of "bond" with any buddy you use.
I asked how it works, not what it does.

Default value is 100, and I can't make sense of it (as the bond was at 50%), is it a multiplier? Or what is the max value? Maybe we need to enable it, leave it at 100 and finish a mission to get max. bond (I'll try that).

Just trying to be cautious not to break the save, while using the option properly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm
I asked how it works, not what it does.

Default value is 100, and I can't make sense of it (as the bond was at 50%), is it a multiplier? Or what is the max value? Maybe we need to enable it, leave it at 100 and finish a mission to get max. bond (I'll try that).

Just trying to be cautious not to break the save, while using the option properly.
It changes the amount of bond, I think vanilla is add X (positive or negative); but it hard sets it to 1000 (max. I think is 100). It should work as soon as you do anything to increase the bond, but yeah completing a mission is the best sure fire way to do it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 is pretty fast to veryfy that : use the delivery box option to immediately reach the base were hemmeric is prisoned , active the invisibility script and then reach the landing zone with hemmeric , the game will crash during the black screen , you will probably see the little white loading circle stopped more or less at the half of it's course

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:49 am
@ShyTwig16 is pretty fast to veryfy that : use the delivery box option to immediately reach the base were hemmeric is prisoned , active the invisibility script and then reach the landing zone with hemmeric , the game will crash during the black screen , you will probably see the little white loading circle stopped more or less at the half of it's course
Verify, yes; debug not so much. Plus I did run into this and just disabled the cheats right before the cutscene and reenabled after.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 i see , well of course i will be patient , i mean the point is quite to not have any need to deactive the cheats of course, and i noticed that this sometimes happen even during the loading of the extreme version of the sehalantropus mission

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:18 am
tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:49 am
Verify, yes; debug not so much. Plus I did run into this and just disabled the cheats right before the cutscene and reenabled after.
I did that mission with the insibility script yesterday, I suffered no crashes.

However I didn't use the walker gear, since I was extracting resources along the way.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Deepthroat you didn't understand what i meant : i suggested him a fast way to reach the part where the game crash , clearly i don't use such an excellent cheat table for only one cheat , i use more than half of the cheats so of course , it will require time but clearly the objective is to make the game not crash in any situation despite the amount and the kind of codes used

Weapos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Weapos »

Instant development doesn't work, how can I fix it? Lua script is executed, files checked, no mods. Others functions are working.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Weapos wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:46 am
Instant development doesn't work, how can I fix it? Lua script is executed, files checked, no mods. Others functions are working.
Are you asking about online development? Offline seems to be working fine.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 even the invisibility cheat have something that need a fix : the snipers can still see you if you make some noise , everyone can still see you as long as they are close to you , and helicopters can still see you as long as you shot at them

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:05 am
@ShyTwig16 even the invisibility cheat have something that need a fix : the snipers can still see you if you make some noise , everyone can still see you as long as they are close to you , and helicopters can still see you as long as you shot at them
Is working as intended, it gives you higher camo index, doesn't make you invisible.

The stealth camo trick is no longer working with this table though, due to how Inf. Battery works.

We have a fixed number of batteries, instead of having Inf. Battery Usage (which is way more useful).

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

i see , but i still suggest to create an invisibility cheat , and just in case i want to specify that i ask for that just because i am not an hacker or a modder

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Still Waiting for invisible/stealth cheat...

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@ShyTwig16 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am
@ShyTwig16 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D
That is already in the table, Stealth Camuflage also increases your camo index only. Once spotted your camo index is irrelevant, and making to much noise will also make the enemy suspicious.

Use the sneaking suit with the invisible cheat and no one will bother you, as long as you don't alert the enemy.

There's no way to improve the invisible cheat as is, changing the enemy field of view and hearing distance like before, won't affect vehicles nor snipers (as is, the cheat is perfect).