Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tetsuo9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Tetsuo9999 »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:48 pm
I'll add it to the actual table later. In the mean time you can copy and paste this to your CE.
Are non-expiring sidequest flags too hard to add? That would make this game more accessible for many people.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

ciphray wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:00 am
Just a simple addition that I'm sure will become obsolete soon

this will allow you to change yuri's costume to any costume even if you haven't earned it yet

It will also technically let you pick other character costumes if you go above 51 for the value (51 for instance will turn yuri into estell)

I created a dropdown for yuri's own costumes

You will need to save after selecting the costume and then load that save for the graphic to show

edit: added the other characters, but didn't make a dropdown for them, the ranges for their costumes are noted in the descriptions

edit2: added dropdowns for estelle, judith, patty, rita and karol outfit titles only
Thanks for the table.

In case you don't know, you can find most of the costume with screenshot/names here
[Link]

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Just to confirm something I brought up earlier - Adding Attachments or Key Items indeed does make it impossible to register them to the Collector's Book unless they are normally obtained in the game.

One trick that might work for this is if you transfer stuff to a NG+ via Grade Shop. It should technically force update the inventory, and also the Collector's Book because of it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Exeter i see , thanks for the incoming update then lol , so if i understood correctly this is what usually happen when you obtain something normally in the game , way more than only one action get processed whatever you obtain\achieve , and this is why sometimes a script that work perfectly to use some functionality may end up in a non-recognized reaction , right ?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:08 pm
Just some reminder on those making tables and finding addresses to check every bit in a byte for unlockable flags. For example, the person who made the table to do the "Have All" on your skills, setting every byte to FF, did it wrong. Each skill is actually being tested per bit. The value type of "Binary" with a length of 1 and choosing an index through 0-7 allows you to check 1 of the 8 bits in a byte and you can set it to 1 to see if something gets unlocked. Usually values that are being checked as unlocked/locked or true/false have been optimized into individual bits to save memory.

Also a organization choice is that all the character's skills, titles, and other things shouldn't be organized by these properties in a character and should be organized by the character. Each character has there own section which I assume is offset equally and if you finish one of the character's entire section, it should be extremely easy to copy it and change them to a different character.
thanks for this notice 8-)

ficulyus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ficulyus »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:36 pm
You can get it in a normal game (not NG+), but there's specific things to do before they actually unlock.

Normally you need to collect them all and fight the final boss. Then you'll fight a new form of that boss to finally unlock them. Good chance it won't actually properly unlock until the final boss is defeated.
Shinuchanttk wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:37 pm
They're an end-game only weapon because they infinitely scale. For each enemy that character has defeated, it adds 1 damage to their Fell Arm. So it's meant for Labyrinth of Memories, Telescopic Graveyard, Sword Dancer, and Coliseum.
Thanks! I guessed as much but was hoping there'd be a workaround. Ah well.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios your script , the one you created to give limitless duration for the over limit for now not prevent the bossess to also have limitless overlimit, but fortunately isn't so problematic : only sometimes they use their mystic arte , in some rare cases they don't even active the over limit mode , and even when they do and use the mystic arte they just never try to use it again in the same battle , so in short the script you created don't alter the AI of the bosses that can use a mystic arte unlike the limitless duration cheat created for the ps3 version , it's a great relief , thanks :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma maybe i got what you mean : you need something that permanently unlock the artes , fortunately that script can still help you because it speed up incredibly the process for unlock them , but you also need to use the "Max Arte usage" script contained in the cheat table ToV_Zv3-2 created by zachillos, with those two scripts , the arte you are using will be officially unlocked after you use them 2 or 5 times :D

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Is it possible to get the letter of challenge in your table Exeter?

Also, sometimes, I can't open the inventory table.

Also, is it possible to make some type of enemy stats editor that can be modified when viewing enemy stats? I did this just by search for HP values.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

When I use the "all titles" cheat, for Estelle I get Mysterious Maiden instead of Magical Maiden. I'd like to have both, I cannot wait to beat the 100-man melee :P Has ayone else had this problem?

GyroGyro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GyroGyro »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:48 pm
I'll add it to the actual table later. In the mean time you can copy and paste this to your CE.
Hi, thanks for the table but I'm sorry to say that's not works, sadly you can't change the value unless you use it first (1 to 0 isn't works, but if you use the item from 0 to any number works)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Set it to 2 and freeze the value to use it indefinitely.

@Asuma I'm not sure if that will work, because the game won't recognize it as actually having been obtained if you add it via the editor.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

dexo wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm
When I use the "all titles" cheat, for Estelle I get Mysterious Maiden instead of Magical Maiden. I'd like to have both, I cannot wait to beat the 100-man melee :P Has ayone else had this problem?
Where did you found that cheat ?

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

acecel wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 pm
dexo wrote:
I've been using ToV_Zv3-2 from here:
zachillios wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 am
No problem, try the one in this table and see if it gets it to max in one go.

A few things needed update, so I fixed a few characters skills as well adjusted some of the scripts.
Tried the drop down menu and manually editing values, same result.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dexo wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 pm
dexo wrote:
I've been using ToV_Zv3-2 from here:
zachillios wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 am
No problem, try the one in this table and see if it gets it to max in one go.

A few things needed update, so I fixed a few characters skills as well adjusted some of the scripts.
Tried the drop down menu and manually editing values, same result.
Working on actually finishing the game at the moment. Unless someone has a 100% PC save on hand, you're going to either A: earn that one yourself, or B: wait till I get all the titles unlocked.