Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (Steam Build 521880)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (Steam Build 521880)

Post by STN »

Made by CyberD3m0n

Hiya everybody,

with this I'm sharing one of my earlier works, a trainer for the first AvP game on the PC (at least I guess it is the first one). It is specifically for the Steam/GOG-Crossover executable.

The table contains entries for the Marine (obviously the most entries concern the human, because of all the different weapons he has), the Alien/Xeno and the Predator.
It also features some wonky scripts which should work but could be improved (I might get to fine-tune them sometime).

Additional information is included in the table.

Hope this works for some of you.

Have fun!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dami0N - Alien VS Predator Classic 2000 (Steam & GOG Cross Build 521880).CT
(66.05 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

kennygrzyw27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (Steam Build 521880)

Post by kennygrzyw27 »

I'm glad you made a script for the game. It took me forever to find this. However, there were a lot of scripts I couldn't get to work. For instance when I activated the marine scripts some of the ammo wouldn't even let activate it. Some that tried to change the value didn't work either. Please help me out.

CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (Steam Build 521880)

Post by CyberD3m0n »

kennygrzyw27 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 5:31 pm
I'm glad you made a script for the game. It took me forever to find this. However, there were a lot of scripts I couldn't get to work. For instance when I activated the marine scripts some of the ammo wouldn't even let activate it. Some that tried to change the value didn't work either. Please help me out.
Hi kenny,

thanks for your comment! It seems I've made some really stupid mistakes when I made the table back then which could've caused the problem with the 'disobedient scripts'. I'm trying to fix things up and upload a newer version.

The usual values for ammo however should always let you change them, so there might be the problem that we're running different versions of the game (mine is downloaded from Steam, Build #521880 (english language) which should be the latest one, no CD or anything, no mods, no fan patches).

Hope I could help you a bit!
Cheers!
Attachments
1FRDami0N - Alien VS Predator Classic 2000 (Steam & GOG Cross Build 521880).CT
New and improved. Hope it works for ya!
(66.24 KiB) Downloaded 108 times