Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update15)

Post by 1096bimu »

budabum wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 am
add resources/money in Inventory Editor under InventoryEnumerator section.
what InventoryEnumerator section?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ameeelia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ameeelia »

1096bimu wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm
budabum wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 am
add resources/money in Inventory Editor under InventoryEnumerator section.
what InventoryEnumerator section?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309
yo

soimulargintiu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soimulargintiu »

Greetings! I have a weird problem, I am level 70 but the transmog options unlockable at level 65 are locked for me. Contacting ubisoft gave no help. Do you guys have some way of editing the level or unlocking transmogs or something? Thank you in advance for any help. I am grateful!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Did you earn a lot of levels very quickly? IE using a very high XP multiplier?
I noticed the game didn't count it properly when the level 25 UPlay award didn't unlock when I used a few too many zeroes in the interest of cutting down the level grinding so earning them one by one was the only way to ensure it worked properly but with the level scaling and such it does take a few kills to earn enough XP to jump to the next level doing it this way.

For level 70 until the current 1.1.2 patch Ubisoft also broke the requirement for how much experience was needed to earn these extra points for the passive bonuses to where it required a few million XP from level 69 to what it requires once hitting 70 so the multiplier came in handy for that too.
(Should be fixed now though.)

Haven't tested if it's possible to reduce levels and redo it that way but that's the only suggestion I can give for these types of issues if the game allows for a lower XP amount to be set and then you save and load, back to level well 1 or perhaps 64 works too and try again.
(Might be a XP table posted somewhere so you know what you can use without going all the way back to level 1 and then clubbing down bandits bit by bit back to level 70 again with a 10x multiplier perhaps to start with and then increase as experience requirements also increase per level.)

soimulargintiu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soimulargintiu »

Yes, that's what I did... I think it skipped 65... I'd really like a way to do this, unlevel myself... But I'm not exactly sure how I could do that... I'm no cheat engine guru... Just value scans and using tables... :( I have no clue how I could reduce my level. Scanning the xp and inputing negative just overflows... It's unsigned... And I don't have a way to search for the actual level as I can't level up anymore, just mastery levels... Tried a search for unknown value and trying to increase my current level xp then search for increased value to somehow find if there is a total xp counter but my cheat engine crashes, too much data to handle. Any further potential help welcome... I can't just start over, it is an 100 hour save :(

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

@soimulargintiu, this viewtopic.php?p=70202#p70202

soimulargintiu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soimulargintiu »

@budabum thank you so much! It all worked! Thank you! <3

Ghasher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ghasher »

Hello! Does anyone know the address for little girl Phoibe health (or mabe for all civilians \ allies)? I messed something up and she instantly dies at the beginning of "Pericles’s Symposium" mission - nothing critical till the end of the mission happens, as she appears during cutscenes, but the thing is - the last task is to speak to her to end this mission. And that's the problem - as her model dropped dead at the very beginning (after she asked us to leave our weapons and change clothes). So maybe there is a way to revive her \ make her immortal with an address , so she won't drop dead? I would be very grateful, as 15 hour passed since the beginning of the game (completed a lot of side quests)... Or mabe there is a way to use a cheat engine to mark this quest as finished and jump straight to the next one?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Since the update I can no longer select the healing snake option. I don't personally use or need it, but I thought I'd let someone know.

Also, would it be possible to create a "complete current quest" option? I only ask because this game is bugged in certain areas. I spent 60 hours as soon as I got the ship fully exploring everything, and completing every area. Then when I moved on with the story there was a quest that popped up (Bare It All) that required me to find an amulet on someone I'd already killed in a cave I'd previously completed. It appears the amulet is supposed to be on someone who doesn't respawn, and since I'd killed this person earlier in the game, this is preventing me from completing the quest. Also, an option like "complete current quest" would probably help Ghasher with his post that's above mine.

Things like this really make me envious of Skyrim's console commands for completing bugged/glitched quests.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

I don't know about hex/coding/scripting and creating cheat tables, but here is a great idea, if its possible, how about to add the function of exiting the animus like in ac origins for ac odyssey?
I guess it would great to exit the animus and go back when ever we want.

ackerman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ackerman »

Dear all,

I would like to ask that Do i get banned when i use cheat engine for this game(AC odyssey) both nick steam and nick uplay, which i bought from steam???.

Thanks for your supporting.

orsisixth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orsisixth »

The movement mod doesn't seem to work after the latest update :(

v_s_b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by v_s_b »

Dear friends, can any of you PLEASE share the HashID for the following ship designs:

The Black Wind
The Tyrant
Shadowed Nymph
Hekate's Grace
Flying Ikaros

Those are the ships from previous events, and unfortunately, I did not have the game until last week.

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

Is there a way to add a flag for 100% crit chance to headshots? It used to work like this but ubi$oft nerfed it to the bottom of the sea. Trying to recover the old functionality.

Oerba-Lightning
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oerba-Lightning »

You can use the Inventory Editor table to give yourself a 100% crit chance engraving (maybe OP but you're the one trying to crit on every hit so...)