Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by timechaos69 »

yea address will be same if you save and load game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 i see , and i hope so because the lust time that i tried to keep a black value it wasn't anymore useful for that function

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 i am trying the cheat table you created to unlock all the artes in the list of artes , and i don't have words to describe how sweet it is to finally be a ble to freely use the mystic artes ,thanks :D , for now i see that even estelle got all the artes thanks to this cheat table

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:56 am
@Geordan9 i am trying the cheat table you created to unlock all the artes in the list of artes , and i don't have words to describe how sweet it is to finally be a ble to freely use the mystic artes ,thanks :D , if i understood correctly now the point is to make all the artes available for every character , right ?
I see you changed the message. I thought I was done with the script, but your were right about the burst artes. Here is an AoB scan for the instructions used to select the arte. The arte will still be greyed out visually but still be accessible.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(Access_Artes_Area,TOV_DE.exe,89 83 * * * * 89 BB * * * * E8 * * * * 48 8B 4B * 4C)
registersymbol(Access_Artes_Area)
]])
local address = getAddress("Access_Artes_Area") + 13
address = address + readInteger(address) + 4
unregisterSymbol("Access_Artes_Area")
registerSymbol("Access_Artes_Area", address, true)
autoAssemble([[
aobscanmodule(Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area,TOV_DE.exe,40 55 57 41 57 48 83 EC * 48 8D B9 * * * * 48)
registersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area)
]])
{$asm}

aobscanregion(Access_All_Artes,Access_Artes_Area,Access_Artes_Area+1000,85 C0 0F 8E)

Access_All_Artes:
  db EB 06

registersymbol(Access_All_Artes)

aobscanregion(Access_All_Artes_Initial,Access_Artes_Area,Access_Artes_Area+1000,84 C0 0F 84)

Access_All_Artes_Initial:
  db EB 06

registersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Initial)

aobscanregion(Access_All_Artes_Battle,Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area,Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area+1000,84 C0 75 * 48 8B CF E8 * * * * 48 8B C8 BA 20)

Access_All_Artes_Battle+02:
  db EB

registersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle)

aobscanregion(Access_All_Artes_Battle_2,Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area,Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area+1000,84 C0 74 * 48 8B CF)

Access_All_Artes_Battle_2:
  db EB 02

registersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle_2)

aobscanmodule(Access_All_Artes_Selectable,TOV_DE.exe,41 3B C6 77 * 84 C9 75 * B9)

Access_All_Artes_Selectable+03:
  db EB

registersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Selectable)

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle_Area)

unregistersymbol(Access_Artes_Area)

[DISABLE]

Access_All_Artes:
  db 85 C0

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes)

Access_All_Artes_Initial:
  db 84 C0

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Initial)

Access_All_Artes_Battle+02:
  db 75

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle)

Access_All_Artes_Battle_2:
  db 84 C0

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Battle_2)

Access_All_Artes_Selectable+03:
  db 77

unregistersymbol(Access_All_Artes_Selectable)
I just threw it in with all the other AoB scans in my "Access All Artes" script. Just copy what's in here and paste it into the script and hit "OK".

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 many thanks , yes i modified the message just to not appear rude somehow , in any case now i copy the script that you created and put it later , now i am checking all the characters artes , thanks to your cheat table , we can even use the elemental brust artes freely , not to mention that for patty we finally have the possibility to forget about the randomizer that affect her , and thanks to all the other excellent cheat table created by the other hackers here , we can controll each character without have to get them during the plot , i feel like hemmerik in metal gear 5 when he shot at skull face to finally kill him :D , also your script put in the list the artes of the enemies , but clearly those are a more delicate matter

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks to timechaos, I think I have something for Max OverLimit 8 in one hit. I just unlocked overlimit, so test and let me know of any issues. I think I have it where it only affect allies.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 am
@miwagre fortunately , the over limit level 8 have that feature for instant spell casting, the over limit level 8 require also the key item limit octet
I meant modding the cast time to zero. Normally when I hack the spell casting I cast a spell and search a float value that is decreasing but this tales game is tricky when hacking the cast time.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@DrummerIX sure :D , but there isn't the cheat table with the implemented script for this test

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:13 am
@DrummerIX sure :D , but there isn't the cheat table with the implemented script for this test
first post, EDIT 3.5.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 am
also your script put in the list the artes of the enemies , but clearly those are a more delicate matter
Yea I noticed. However I have no idea how this game works or anything about it so I don't know what is suppose to be in the game, how its suppose to work, and things like that. Do the enemy artes work properly or is there some issue with them?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@DrummerIX oh right :O

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 according to what i noticed since the ps3 version , enemies appear to be able to use any kind of artes just like we can use them thanks to your cheat table , exactly the same way , but besides that i am pretty sure that something problematic may happen if i try to use the mystic arte of an enemy , once i finisched to test the normal artes for each character i will give it a try and prepeare for a crash XDXD

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@DrummerIX i tried it now , the script for ovl 8 infinite work flawlessly :D , at this point the only thing left is to make infinite the cronometer that cause the ovl to end despite the amount of ovl bars , once i proceed in the story i will be able to tell if the bosses aren't stealing out infinite ovl

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Geordan9 ok so i accidentaly assigned to flyn a brust arte that belong to repeede XD , i expected a crash , but fortunately the only thing i obtained is a little graphical glitch that caused flyn to disappear during the attack , along with the audio file of rapeede , so i expect the same result when i try to use an enemy arte , the other possibility is that the enemy arte won't be activated because it's not the enemy that is trying to use it , or in the worse case a crash , but maybe isn't so obvious this time :D

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Apparently setting the difficulty beyond Unknown does some interesting things with monsters. :P