Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio »

@Kuugen i am sorry for my bad english it's my second language , i never suggested something to give the enemies mystic artes to the playable character , i suggested to make sure that every playable character can use it's OWN mystic artes without the normal procedure , making them usabe like any other arte isntead , freely , understood ? i mentioned the enemies only to tell that the enemies can use the mystic artes freely

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

and about item editor ?

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

I was not replying to anyone in particular. Just sharing how some things /could/ be done, regardless of whether anyone wants them.
I wonder if this will work similarly by editing the entry list for titles and giving a Estelle costume title to other characters, i.e. selecting a costume title belonging to a different character will override the body model.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Alright guys, this is not 100% finished yet (believe me when I say there are A LOT of items :P), but I wanted to release what I have already so far for the Inventory Editor.

I'm still working on the rest of the equipment and synthesis/cooking materials, etc. Unfortunately I won't have much time today, but I will definitely get around to it later tonight here. Also if you happen to find an incorrectly labeled item in the table, please let me know and I will adjust it in an update later.

Note: When you add items via this method, in order to add them to the Collection Book, you have to either Buy, Sell, Use, or Equip them one time to have it registered in the book.

[Edit] New version:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8513&p=74756#p74756
Last edited by Exeter on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:05 am
@Kuugen i am sorry for my bad english it's my second language , i never suggested something to give the enemies mystic artes to the playable character , i suggested to make sure that every playable character can use it's OWN mystic artes without the normal procedure , making them usabe like any other arte isntead , freely , understood ? i mentioned the enemies only to tell that the enemies can use the mystic artes freely

Stop spamming the thread and making incessant posts. Last warning.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Exeter wow thanks :D

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

@Exeter

thanks you very much

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:43 am
Alright guys, this is not 100% finished yet (believe me when I say there are A LOT of items :P), but I wanted to release what I have already so far for the Inventory Editor.

I'm still working on the rest of the equipment and synthesis/cooking materials, etc. Unfortunately I won't have much time today, but I will definitely get around to it later tonight here. Also if you happen to find an incorrectly labeled item in the table, please let me know and I will adjust it in an update later.

Note: When you add items via this method, in order to add them to the Collection Book, you have to either Buy, Sell, Use, or Equip them one time to have it registered in the book.
Thank you so much for this. I feel your pain, looking at the final tally for just the main hand weapons alone made my head hurt. Thanks again.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:54 am
miwagre wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 am
ive noticed the all skills cheat doesn't give every character every skill and when i do it to repeede he ends up the only one in battle and alot of his skills say their attached to a weapon when they arent
So Repede was my bad, didn't use him once so I had no indicator of where his skills were stored and just winged it. Fixed it. Everyone else however has every skill for me when I activate it, even ones they shouldn't have. Which character in question are you referring to?

I also found grade so I made a quick grade script. Once I make sure the skills are working I'll post it.
i tried the updated table, repede still has the same kills minus yuris.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

miwagre wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 am
zachillios wrote:
miwagre wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 am
ive noticed the all skills cheat doesn't give every character every skill and when i do it to repeede he ends up the only one in battle and alot of his skills say their attached to a weapon when they arent
So Repede was my bad, didn't use him once so I had no indicator of where his skills were stored and just winged it. Fixed it. Everyone else however has every skill for me when I activate it, even ones they shouldn't have. Which character in question are you referring to?

I also found grade so I made a quick grade script. Once I make sure the skills are working I'll post it.
Because I didn't post the new one lol?

Here it is, also added quick grade in the combat section.
Attachments
ToV_Zv3-1.CT
(50.73 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by zachillios on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 am
miwagre wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 am
zachillios wrote:

Because I didn't post the new one lol?

Here it is, also added quick grade in the combat section.
oh im sorry, i should've been more patient, my apologies.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

Hi guys.

I just wanted to ask if using Flynn in party editor is safe.

I am in first castle now after fight with Zagi, I choose slot 2 and took Flynn and he is in party. After Estelle chnaged clothes she joined as 3th slot and now I have in party 3 persons.

Is it fine and I can play without worry of some unfixeable bug?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

kadashsouba wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:05 am
Hi guys.

I am in first castle now after fight with Zagi, I choose slot 2 and took Flynn and he is in party. After Estelle chnaged clothes she joined as 3th slot and now I have in party 3 persons.

Always back up your save, we're typically flying blind when we make this stuff. However, you can also remove characters at will, so if you wanted to get rid of him you can do that too. You shouldn't run into any problems considering there's 9 party slots and 9 total characters. So unless you have the other estelle floating around in your party at end you should be fine, just save frequently though.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios thank you :D

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 am
kadashsouba wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:05 am
Hi guys.

Always back up your save, we're typically flying blind when we make this stuff. However, you can also remove characters at will, so if you wanted to get rid of him you can do that too. You shouldn't run into any problems considering there's 9 party slots and 9 total characters. So unless you have the other estelle floating around in your party at end you should be fine, just save frequently though.
Thx :)