Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by timechaos69 »

Why do you need an inf hp cheat...there is god mode which make enemy do 0 damage to you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 there is already ? you mean that damage moltiplier script ? maybe i read wrongly , but it isn't that script in need of some fixing ? i am not really sure , also as i always say , it's necessary even the infinite over limit in order to not be stunned

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

nothing needed fixing about it it works fine and yes damage multiplier script

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 i see so now the only thing left for that is the over limit , because i assume that the damage multiplier can't prevent the attacks to stun you , right ?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

that is correct

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@timechaos69 ok so that's my point about the over limit 8 , with that mode unlocked and limitless we can't be damaged or not even stunned , and fortunately some hacker is working on the items because the over limit level 8 require the key item limit octect along with the need to unlock the over limit mode in the main story

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

ive noticed the all skills cheat doesn't give every character every skill and when i do it to repeede he ends up the only one in battle and alot of his skills say their attached to a weapon when they arent

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

If it's like the what I did for Abyss, it might work for here too. That's if Yuri's Arte begin at "00".

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma yes please :D , if you can do something to make sure that we can use the mystic artes freely ( like the bosses with a mistyk arte do ) , you will be our savior , at least i could take the little credit for suggesting it since it seem that none noticed the necessity of make the mistyk artes non annoying to be used lol

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

miwagre wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 am
ive noticed the all skills cheat doesn't give every character every skill and when i do it to repeede he ends up the only one in battle and alot of his skills say their attached to a weapon when they arent
So Repede was my bad, didn't use him once so I had no indicator of where his skills were stored and just winged it. Fixed it. Everyone else however has every skill for me when I activate it, even ones they shouldn't have. Which character in question are you referring to?

I also found grade so I made a quick grade script. Once I make sure the skills are working I'll post it.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios thanks :D

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Asuma wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 am
If it's like the what I did for Abyss, it might work for here too. That's if Yuri's Arte begin at "00".
Yuri's artes start at 17. 1-16 are base game actions like counter, guard, free run hit, etc.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

That's odd, but okay. If you could enemy arte, it will likely crash anyway. Bone movements, model stretching, etc

Anyway, any figure out unlimited overlimit or instant Overlimit bar fill?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma no wait that's not what i meant , i mean : a mod that allow for example , estelle , to use her own mystic arte , her own , ok ? so the mod would be about make sure that we can use that arte with estelle without have to combine it in a combo with a regular arte first , english is my second language , am i more clear now ? i am not suggesting to make the characters use the artes of the enemies , as i said , i keep referring to enemy artes only to say how enemies can use their own artes whatever they want without combine it with a regulard arte first

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma i am not an hacker so for now i really don't know that :\