Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Post by translu »

Thank you for the screenshots, unfortunately I will need more info to try to find a solution... will PM you soon

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

code12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by code12 »

working great with deluxe edition and I am unlocked community challenge and it saved in savefile. thanks for this cheat. and i have ac 2, ac brother, ac 3 but still i cant unlock those outfit please can you add those outfit to cheat table thanks for your awesome work @translu

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

I added a table in the first post that should fix the community challenges issues... it's probably only in the Standard Editon of the game, when the script cannot find the 3 items it should replace in the list.

There is still a small chance you get an error message, then you will have to find a chest or an animus fragment and retry.

EDIT: not only this edition!

code12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by code12 »

translu wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 pm
For rewards, community challenges. No Uplay or Kenway fleet items (but see posts below)

0) Make a backup of your save
1) In game, go in pause menu
2) Activate "Init"
3) Activate the items you want to unlock

There is one version which is confirmed to be working with the 3DM crack, the other one with the Steam Standard Edition... maybe try both if you run into problems
Hi translu I am tested on uplay version everything is working thanx and can you you add those 3 outfit for unlock in cheat table

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

code12 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 am
translu wrote:
For rewards, community challenges. No Uplay or Kenway fleet items (but see posts below)

2) Activate "Init"

There is one version which is confirmed to be working with the 3DM crack, the other one with the Steam Standard Edition... maybe try both if you run into problems
Hi translu I am tested on uplay version everything is working thanx and can you you add those 3 outfit for unlock in cheat table
The Altair, Ezio, Connor outfits? I cannot unlock them permanently, that's why I did not add them to the table. But you can use the other table (AC4globalunlock.CT) to have them.

code12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by code12 »

translu wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:58 pm
code12 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 am
translu wrote:

2) Activate "Init"

The Altair, Ezio, Connor outfits? I cannot unlock them permanently, that's why I did not add them to the table. But you can use the other table (AC4globalunlock.CT) to have them.
Any way to save those outfit because only working with while cheat table enabled after closing the cheat table not working

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ How about you go to page #1 and check if others have asked the same question, as well as the reply given?

sbljrqdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sbljrqdx »

AC4globalunlock.CT - can't buy/sell any ammo/provisions from city-merchants. That's a problem.
AC4BFSP_unlocker_For 3DM crack - Is it possible add to the unlockable items-list: Mayan Armor?
Also, AC4globalunlock add even more than that(Rope darts, Blowpipe).

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

sbljrqdx wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:53 am
AC4globalunlock.CT - can't buy/sell any ammo/provisions from city-merchants. That's a problem.
AC4BFSP_unlocker_For 3DM crack - Is it possible add to the unlockable items-list: Mayan Armor?
1. I hadn't noticed that! I will try to fix it.

2. Some items (such as the golden flintlock pistols and mayan armor) are tied to the missions which unlocks them. I was able to do a "saved" unlock of the mayan armor, but then some Mayan stones appear as collected. This is irreversible, and I didn't want to be responsible for "killing the fun" if you hadn't backed up your save

3. You mean the upgrades? I did not include crafting because you can just buy the ingredients (and money cheat with other tables)

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Fixed the global unlocker, available in the original post.

ShakalMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShakalMG »

Hello, this table is working like a charm!

I do have to ask, is there a chance for the ULC from the McFarlane codes to be added? Kenway's Family Swords (it's the one displayed in the menus of the Weapon and Outfit tabs), Haytham Kenway's Overcoat, Connor's Sails, etc.? Just wondering because even though it's ULC, I believe there's some sort of download (unless I'm mistaken).

Cheers

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

ShakalMG wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:09 am
Hello, this table is working like a charm!

I do have to ask, is there a chance for the ULC from the McFarlane codes to be added? Kenway's Family Swords (it's the one displayed in the menus of the Weapon and Outfit tabs), Haytham Kenway's Overcoat, Connor's Sails, etc.? Just wondering because even though it's ULC, I believe there's some sort of download (unless I'm mistaken).

Cheers
Only the global unlocker can unlock the ULC items, but it won't get saved, sorry: viewtopic.php?p=56967#p56967

+ I added a new version of the tables in the first post to fix some issues

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

translu wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:11 am
sbljrqdx wrote:

2. Some items (such as the golden flintlock pistols and mayan armor) are tied to the missions which unlocks them. I was able to do a "saved" unlock of the mayan armor, but then some Mayan stones appear as collected. This is irreversible, and I didn't want to be responsible for "killing the fun" if you hadn't backed up your save

3. You mean the upgrades? I did not include crafting because you can just buy the ingredients (and money cheat with other tables)
Could you possible please upload that saved unlock of the Mayan armor? I don't mind having the stones come up as completed. I wanted to do a "new game plus" with the outfit.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Fainstrider wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:44 am
translu wrote:
sbljrqdx wrote:

Could you possible please upload that saved unlock of the Mayan armor? I don't mind having the stones come up as completed. I wanted to do a "new game plus" with the outfit.
You can try this, I had to clean up the code a bit, does not seem to work on steam standard edition, sorry
Again, the change is irreversible ! So be sure to know what you are doing with this
Attachments
AC4BFSP_spemayan.ct
(3.38 KiB) Downloaded 888 times

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

translu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:33 pm
Fainstrider wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:44 am
translu wrote:

You can try this, I had to clean up the code a bit, does not seem to work on steam standard edition, sorry
Again, the change is irreversible ! So be sure to know what you are doing with this
I have the Deluxe Edition, also have a uplay copy so I'll check this out. Thanks heaps! You are awesome.