Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by RedFred124 »

greenventor wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:21 am
Hi everyone,i have a good news for all of you. Now i already make a working table for the updated 3.2.0 version. This table is very stable, fast, no crash, and works very well. Features:
- LP Modifier for player and enemy
- High assessment
- Battle damage modifier (both)

Note:
- I set the default LP for the player to 100, and 0 the enemy. So basically it is insta-win condition with "LP on the brink" bonus. But you can change it to whatever you like.
- Activating high assessment will give you about 100k+ assessment. The value still not randomize because i don't know how to do it yet, but i will try to do that if i have a time.
- If you think 100k assessment is too high, you can deactivate "make all card prismatic" script, this will give you about 5k+ assessment, which is quite high already if you do a normal play. In my opinion, getting 100k+ assessment is not a problem because the script doesn't mess your statistics.
- Damage modifier is still like before. Everytime enemy/player will take battle damage, the value will be set to the chosen one. So if you activate this code, make sure your ATK is higher than your enemy. Unlike the previous table, this damage modifier is more stable. It doesn't make the game crash if you not deactivate it after using :D
- Many thanks to @skippersp and @l0wb1t, as many of the AOB and code is using their works. I only edit a little.
- Don't forget to 'rate positive' this post if you think this table is helpful. :D

FPN-DLPC 3.2.0 v1.0.CT

Enjoy.
nice, would be testing it soon, the 100k is pretty awesome but hopefully you can randomize it too :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saldorflorin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saldorflorin »

greenventor wrote:
Hi everyone,i have a good news for all of you. Now i already make a working table for the updated 3.2.0 version. This table is very stable, fast, no crash, and works very well. Features:
- High assessment

Note:
- I set the default LP for the player to 100, and 0 the enemy. So basically it is insta-win condition with "LP on the brink" bonus. But you can change it to whatever you like.
- Activating high assessment will give you about 100k+ assessment. The value still not randomize because i don't know how to do it yet, but i will try to do that if i have a time.
- If you think 100k assessment is too high, you can deactivate "make all card prismatic" script, this will give you about 5k+ assessment, which is quite high already if you do a normal play. In my opinion, getting 100k+ assessment is not a problem because the script doesn't mess your statistics.
- Damage modifier is still like before. Everytime enemy/player will take battle damage, the value will be set to the chosen one. So if you activate this code, make sure your ATK is higher than your enemy. Unlike the previous table, this damage modifier is more stable. It doesn't make the game crash if you not deactivate it after using :D
- Many thanks to @skippersp and @l0wb1t, as many of the AOB and code is using their works. I only edit a little.
- Don't forget to 'rate positive' this post if you think this table is helpful. :D

FPN-DLPC 3.2.0 v1.0.CT

Enjoy.

Thank you for your greenventor work. I'm Brazilian, sorry for my lousy English. I'd like to learn how to do these types of hacks, but I do not find much material about it. I wonder if there is any tutorial to start? In previous posts I saw that @ l0wb1t is Brazilian, @ l0wb1t if you read this message and you Brazilian what tells me to start learning. (@l0wb1t se você estiver lendo essa mensagem o que me indicaria para começar a estudar e aprender, acho pouco tutorial sobre isso na internet, desde já agradeço a vocês por tudo, de coração!

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

saldorflorin wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:43 pm
Thank you for your greenventor work. I'm Brazilian, sorry for my lousy English. I'd like to learn how to do these types of hacks, but I do not find much material about it. I wonder if there is any tutorial to start? In previous posts I saw that @ l0wb1t is Brazilian, @ l0wb1t if you read this message and you Brazilian what tells me to start learning. (@l0wb1t se você estiver lendo essa mensagem o que me indicaria para começar a estudar e aprender, acho pouco tutorial sobre isso na internet, desde já agradeço a vocês por tudo, de coração!
You're welcome. I think your english is quite good and undersatandable. Actually i'm not an english speaker too, i'm from Indonesia. I just start to learn cheat engine AOB script about 2 weeks ago, not too long, huh? Before this, the only thing i can do is scan the address and then change its value. If you want to learn CE, the best tutorial resource i can find is from Stephen Chapman Channel in Youtube. His tutorial is awesome.

DkJHON
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DkJHON »

greenventor wrote:
- High assessment

Note:

FPN-DLPC 3.2.0 v1.0.CT

Enjoy.
thank you for your greenventor job, I found a way to get 8100 rewards, simply activate the prismatic card bonus option and create a prismatic card deck [Link] saludos

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

DkJHON wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:33 am
thank you for your greenventor job, I found a way to get 8100 rewards, simply activate the prismatic card bonus option and create a prismatic card deck [Link] saludos
Thank you for your info. So the deck we used can affect the assessment value, huh? I just know about this.
The original prismatic bonus script is written by @skippersp, and to be honest, i don't really understand how this script works. What i know, this script simply change the value of some address. And then when i activate it, the script really affect the prismatic bonus. The weird thing is sometimes i don't get the prismatic bonus, but getting glossy bonus instead, lol. :lol:

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

greenventor wrote:
i already make a working table for the updated 3.2.0 version.
basicly its just a part of mine, you sperated the scripts and updated the aob's for some. with some less modifications. anyways it's good. I can not update my Table atm. No good Internet here

jheb93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jheb93 »

add;
autoduel. can be used on gate;
battle damage. affect both players. score does not count if "assessment score" or "duel result" is active;
effect damage. score only, inflict effect damage to trigger;
few cards left. activate only if "EnemyLP" = 0.

misc table can't be used with "assessment score".
Jheb - DuelLinks.CT
(57.75 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
[Table by l0wb1t]

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there any kind of chet taaboel for simple use for being able to finmish stage missions or character unlocks thwill simply allow us to cheat or bypass required stuff like numbr of fusion splls performed and so on? i' tired of having to try and do all this manually

saldorflorin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saldorflorin »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:23 pm
is there any kind of chet taaboel for simple use for being able to finmish stage missions or character unlocks thwill simply allow us to cheat or bypass required stuff like numbr of fusion splls performed and so on? i' tired of having to try and do all this manually

Exists, but the hard work to do, do not forget the lost time

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

mordaki987 wrote:
You can finish the certain quest very quickly by using the 'cards used' script in the cheat table that i uploaded earlier. 'Cards used' script will automatically set the number of normal summon, special summon, fusion summon, synchro summon, ritual summon, normal trap, counter trap, normal spell, quick spell, field spell, and equip spell to 5. If you want to change it to other amount you can edit the scipt manually. I already edited the table for myself so that i don't need to edit the script.

For the quest 'deal ### battle damage' or 'deal ### effect damage 'you can use battle damage modifier. This script will set the damage dealt to 10k and luckily it works with 'Gravekeeper vassal' so you can also use this script to deal effect damage. To make it easier, set your enemy LP to 11k or higher so that the enemy will not lose when you attack, and make sure your ATK is higher than your enemy. To deal effect damage you need to make the ATK of gravekeeper vassal higher with equip spell or any ATK raising method.

The kind of quest that i still do manually is summon certain type of monster (for exampe 'summon 70 zombie, summon 70 warrior, summon 200 light monster, etc) and deckout victory. I already tried to hack these though, but the script still doesn't work. :(

oredlegend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oredlegend »

hey i tried the cheat for 4 days now and today i got error message when iam using he cheat it said error check your device signal and then reboot after that i play normal without the cheat and no error did the cheat got patched? help please :?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

greenventor wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:44 am
mordaki987 wrote:
You can finish the certain quest very quickly by using the 'cards used' script in the cheat table that i uploaded earlier. 'Cards used' script will automatically set the number of normal summon, special summon, fusion summon, synchro summon, ritual summon, normal trap, counter trap, normal spell, quick spell, field spell, and equip spell to 5. If you want to change it to other amount you can edit the scipt manually. I already edited the table for myself so that i don't need to edit the script.

For the quest 'deal ### battle damage' or 'deal ### effect damage 'you can use battle damage modifier. This script will set the damage dealt to 10k and luckily it works with 'Gravekeeper vassal' so you can also use this script to deal effect damage. To make it easier, set your enemy LP to 11k or higher so that the enemy will not lose when you attack, and make sure your ATK is higher than your enemy. To deal effect damage you need to make the ATK of gravekeeper vassal higher with equip spell or any ATK raising method.

The kind of quest that i still do manually is summon certain type of monster (for exampe 'summon 70 zombie, summon 70 warrior, summon 200 light monster, etc) and deckout victory. I already tried to hack these though, but the script still doesn't work. :(
greenventor i'm not finding the table you aare refereing to i will go back thee the thread but han't found a post oof yours with a use cards included in the thread

yusei8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yusei8 »

hello guys, someone tell me how to update table script, when dlpc update what's changes ? all adresse or just the array byte on the script.
sorry for my bad english

oredlegend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oredlegend »

please update the cheat its outdated

jheb93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jheb93 »

Jheb - DuelLinks.CT
(42.97 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
[Table by l0wb1t]

autoduel. can be used on gate. activate before duel;
battle damage. affect both players. score does not count if "duel result" is active;
effect damage. score only, doesn't affect LP. inflict effect damage to trigger. score does not count if "duel result" is active;
few cards left. activate only if "EnemyLP" = 0.