Booty Calls Table (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls Table (Steam)

Post by Betcha »

shintopu wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 am
So my issue is whenever I load your cheats and check the second box "activate booty calls table" I get this pop-up window error "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll " I googled a fix, didn't help. Seems to only happen with your tables. =/

Would love it if we can figure this out because "fearlessrevolution" Wants a premium membershit for theirs. and Nutaku are some real jokesters on who ludicrous this games mechanics are, especially the image storage space bullshit and how much everything costs.
Two people posted same issue above in comments....
One fixed by reinstalling cheat engine to latest version.
Second wasnt even attached to game proccess and tried to Activate table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blitz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blitz »

What do I use to open the Booty Calls Table

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Betcha »

Blitz wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:55 pm
What do I use to open the Booty Calls Table
[Link]

mykill72
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mykill72 »

How can I run the Table on PC? Do I need to download software to run the CT file?

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Betcha »

mykill72 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:02 pm
How can I run the Table on PC? Do I need to download software to run the CT file?
Yes, you need install Cheat Engine to open the table.
[Link]

somedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by somedude »

I know someone else already asked, but it was a few months ago and they never got a response so I'll ask again anyways. Would it be possible to add a script that would change the amount of enigmas (the rewards you get from dates/sex dates during tournaments)? Or is that something that's not possible/could lead to problems?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

somedude wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 pm
I know someone else already asked, but it was a few months ago and they never got a response so I'll ask again anyways. Would it be possible to add a script that would change the amount of enigmas (the rewards you get from dates/sex dates during tournaments)? Or is that something that's not possible/could lead to problems?
You can already change the rewards you get from dates. So, yes, probably. Unless they handle that in a different way that you can't edit.

somedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by somedude »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:39 pm
somedude wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 pm
You can already change the rewards you get from dates. So, yes, probably. Unless they handle that in a different way that you can't edit.
Is that a feature you could add or how would one go about doing that themselves?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

somedude wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 pm
Is that a feature you could add or how would one go about doing that themselves?
Well, in the table, the script that gives premium currency per date can do it. You just need to edit it and change it to the object that you want.
If I remember well, when I played the game and changed the date rewards, it had an ID, so yeah.

somedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by somedude »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:50 pm
somedude wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 pm
Well, in the table, the script that gives premium currency per date can do it. You just need to edit it and change it to the object that you want.
If I remember well, when I played the game and changed the date rewards, it had an ID, so yeah.
I'm not very well versed in cheat engine or any kind of coding really, I can do some basic value finding but that's about it. How would I go about finding the ID for that specific object?

marblesoda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

editing the currency script

Post by marblesoda »

How would I go about editing the script to give me more money per date? What variables do I change?

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: editing the currency script

Post by Betcha »

marblesoda wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:02 am
How would I go about editing the script to give me more money per date? What variables do I change?
Too much money triggers ban, be warned.
If still want change it, then double click the <Script>
Which is in front of the description : Currency Per Date x100
Or any other script, where want change values do exactly the same.

In <Script> you will see this :

Code: Select all

[StomachValue]+4C:   // Min Currency Per Date
  dd (int)10000 <--- have to edit this number
[StomachValue]+54:   // Max Currency Per Date
  dd (int)22000  <--- and this one

somedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Puzzle Pieces

Post by somedude »

Betcha, how would I go about changing how many puzzle pieces I get per date for the tournament? If it's even possible. I didn't really get an answer from GreenHouse

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Puzzle Pieces

Post by Betcha »

somedude wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:15 am
Betcha, how would I go about changing how many puzzle pieces I get per date for the tournament? If it's even possible. I didn't really get an answer from GreenHouse
It's possible, found once and can set amount how many appear per puzzle and their rate of appearing,
Which allowed to get up in the top 3 pretty quick for that stuff to collect pieces or whatever there was.
Been busy, cause of work and don't have really time for reversing stuff, - ain't promise, but i will check again.

When ends that event? Have been months since last time i was reversing this game.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Puzzle Pieces

Post by GreenHouse »

somedude wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:15 am
The 'Currency Per Date x100' should lead you there. There has to be a part there that says what is giving you.
Betcha wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 pm
Too much money triggers ban, be warned.
I've had 40 million of each currency in the game for a long time and I've never been banned. Probably it's something else that triggers it, or a new system.