Shenmue 1 HD

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chris_Chocobo
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shenmue 1 HD

Post by Chris_Chocobo »

DarkSynn337 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:12 pm
Chris_Chocobo wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:26 pm
With a new patch update comes a new version of the Space Harrier cheat. I can't try the other cheats because im bussied with work.
The links no longer work :( I'm only missing the arcade capsule toys and their 1 token completion certificate hopefully your cheat table can help :)
Sorry guys, i stoped updating the cheat table because im busied with work, also they keep updating the game over and over (i think its on his 7th patch now). I hope they finish to fix all the game issues soon. I also wanted to investigate how to get certain toy capsules too but its too dificult for my short skills.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

craigkindred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by craigkindred »

Okay not sure if it will be the same for everyone, but the codes to each capsule toys are between
7ff7872b12c0 and 7ff7872b1367
there are 175 value between that, 160 of them are the capsule toys

DarkSynn337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkSynn337 »

craigkindred wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:15 pm
Okay not sure if it will be the same for everyone, but the codes to each capsule toys are between
7ff7872b12c0 and 7ff7872b1367
there are 175 value between that, 160 of them are the capsule toys
I can't figure it out, I don't know what t do with those address tried pretty much every option, scan etc. that I could with the address and couldn't find anything. Besides the tables and scanning for values etc. I don't know how to use the cheat engine as it should be besides basic scanning and importing tables etc.