Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hahko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by hahko »

Dravus212 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 am
hahko wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:50 am
I have Infinity Kulve Taroth Appraise! How to fix it, dont use inf items, not using table
Experiencing the same issue right now. I had 5000 of each weapon in the menu. Cant sell them anymore to the vendor.

Running a click bot now to appraise and vendor them. Shouldnt take long. Anyone able to make a script to remove those from the inventory since you cant sell them anymore? Just in case this happens again hahaha
What if im not gonna appraise them and just leave them there, can i do the quest anymore

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

do these cheats still work with current update??

- Invulnerable
- Inf Stamina
- Max Sharpness
- Inf Items
- Show all large monsters in map
- Inf Weapon buffs
- Kill/Wound all large monsters

i really love being a wrecking ball in offline play, so i wonder if those cheats still work or not.

hahko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahko »

mamekoski wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 am
do these cheats still work with current update??

- Invulnerable
- Inf Stamina
- Max Sharpness
- Inf Items
- Show all large monsters in map
- Inf Weapon buffs
- Kill/Wound all large monsters

i really love being a wrecking ball in offline play, so i wonder if those cheats still work or not.
yes they are, i use them everytime offline

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
You might want to make a spoiler tag for all of those updates and call it "Change Logs" or something. It's getting a little long to scroll down to the download xD
hahko wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 am
Dravus212 wrote:
hahko wrote:
I have Infinity Kulve Taroth Appraise! How to fix it, dont use inf items, not using table
Experiencing the same issue right now. I had 5000 of each weapon in the menu. Cant sell them anymore to the vendor.

Running a click bot now to appraise and vendor them. Shouldnt take long. Anyone able to make a script to remove those from the inventory since you cant sell them anymore? Just in case this happens again hahaha
What if im not gonna appraise them and just leave them there, can i do the quest anymore
You guys could always just use the "Item Pointer" script to edit their amount back down to 1 so when you go to appraise you don't have to click through thousands of screens. Either that or use Berserk's Character Edit table to delete them from your stash entirely. I ended up making the same mistake and just edited them back down to 1 so when I went to appraise there were only 1 of each of them.
cyborg5742 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:08 am
it edits the investigations in the resource center. first you need to enable the editor then go ingame and highlight an investigation for the CE to hook the data. from there you can edit monster species or add them or change them to tempered or add in small or large crown chance, change reward, change quest objective capture or kill.

BUT BE WARNED
-make a backup of your save.
-Do not touch the ???
-dont combine crazy sheet into the investigation cause itll crash your game. ive experienced it while trying to get the bloody large crown jyura i ended up crashing my game next day whenever i view the investigation list cause of some bad combinations or thing i did. i ended up doing expeditions to farm new investigations in order to flush out the corrupt investigations.
You could just use the GC Editor and give yourself all of the crowns. I believe Berserk's table has something similar as well and is formatted a bit differently so use whichever one is easier for you. If you're going to edit their size for the crowns instead of just hunting them then might as well just edit the GC directly instead of going through all the loading screens to probably insta kill the monster anyways.

vNawar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vNawar »

predprey wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:04 pm
josiec09 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 pm
Any chance of this getting updated for the last game update?
For now I will not be updating this for the latest update. STEAM users can still use the StealthEdit method on the latest update, while CODEX users on the older version can use hash bypass method, so nothing has really changed. I leave it to others to update if they really so desire to not use StealthEdit.
what is the hash bypass method and how do you use it?

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

Dravus212 wrote:
hahko wrote:

check ur storage box for how much u have those KT drop item..probably u guys have tons of Melded Weapon, Dissolved Weapon, and Sublimated Weapon ( Appraisal Items ) in storage box..as Resolve's mention, use item pointer to remove those item in ur storage box...

giroro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giroro »

hi, can someone explain to me how kulve taroth cheat work?

hahko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahko »

xSimple wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:40 pm
Dravus212 wrote:
hahko wrote:

check ur storage box for how much u have those KT drop item..probably u guys have tons of Melded Weapon, Dissolved Weapon, and Sublimated Weapon ( Appraisal Items ) in storage box..as Resolve's mention, use item pointer to remove those item in ur storage box...
Yeah i actually do have a thousand of them, so i'll just make them from thousand to 1 and it would be nice again right?!

Edit 1: I did use Stealth Edit [Idlehands88's Scripts] one and i found out that u can't sell those items from that cheat, everytime u sell those items it will count on your actual items (i have 50 from that and Berserk Knight's Table are 10 and it sold 1 from Idlehands88 and 10 from berserk) so i used Berserk's Table to make them disappeared

proxxymus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by proxxymus »

Is there any table out there that can edit Arena times on your GC record?

Blyscawica
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blyscawica »

Have anyone found out the ID for the "Taroth Sword Fire"? I've been grinding KT for 2 days now but have no luck appraising any... I'm getting a little bit tired :P

blackcatlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackcatlol »

where i can find
items ids and part ids

like red orb /teo ticket ids

thankyou

nerbynerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nerbynerby »

Blyscawica wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 am
Have anyone found out the ID for the "Taroth Sword Fire"? I've been grinding KT for 2 days now but have no luck appraising any... I'm getting a little bit tired :P
You can just generate it to you inventory using Berserk Knight's table

Blyscawica
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blyscawica »

You can? Did Berserk updated his item ID list?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Resolve wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:35 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
You might want to make a spoiler tag for all of those updates and call it "Change Logs" or something. It's getting a little long to scroll down to the download xD
hahko wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 am
Dravus212 wrote:

You guys could always just use the "Item Pointer" script to edit their amount back down to 1 so when you go to appraise you don't have to click through thousands of screens. Either that or use Berserk's Character Edit table to delete them from your stash entirely. I ended up making the same mistake and just edited them back down to 1 so when I went to appraise there were only 1 of each of them.
cyborg5742 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:08 am
it edits the investigations in the resource center. first you need to enable the editor then go ingame and highlight an investigation for the CE to hook the data. from there you can edit monster species or add them or change them to tempered or add in small or large crown chance, change reward, change quest objective capture or kill.

BUT BE WARNED
-make a backup of your save.
-Do not touch the ???
-dont combine crazy sheet into the investigation cause itll crash your game. ive experienced it while trying to get the bloody large crown jyura i ended up crashing my game next day whenever i view the investigation list cause of some bad combinations or thing i did. i ended up doing expeditions to farm new investigations in order to flush out the corrupt investigations.
You could just use the GC Editor and give yourself all of the crowns. I believe Berserk's table has something similar as well and is formatted a bit differently so use whichever one is easier for you. If you're going to edit their size for the crowns instead of just hunting them then might as well just edit the GC directly instead of going through all the loading screens to probably insta kill the monster anyways.
oh it properly registers in the game?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

giroro wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:06 pm
hi, can someone explain to me how kulve taroth cheat work?
after doing a run and letting CE get the pointers heres how it looked like and you can follow the below

talk to the npc first and then check all these boxes and change their value except started lobby
pursuit points (lobby) - 2600
started lobby - 0
pursuit points (total) - 2600

started game/completed - 0=means not completed / 2=means completed (need to check the box to maintain). so depends on you if you wanna have a go at it but have max rewards and pursuit level leave it to 0, if you wanna spam rewards just put 2 and stay in lobby and keep appraising

pursuit points (siege) - 2600
and lastly check all objectives box with X and change the value to 2= means you broke the parts. if 1 ally broke the part and we get half the point. so youll wanna have full points everything here.

DONT TOUCH the ??? in the last objective. im guessing its the new rage mechanics implemented for the Arch tempered kulve. idk i havent messed around with it