Deep Rock Galactic

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AceTricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by AceTricks »

hi playboydave,

is it possible to make a diff version of your infinite ammo? instead of unlimited clip, reloading does reduce ammo instead.

thanks

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xxplayboydave »

AceTricks wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:16 pm
hi playboydave,

is it possible to make a diff version of your infinite ammo? instead of unlimited clip, reloading does reduce ammo instead.

thanks
np
now you can lock the magazin on 90 shot or 1 shot. with 1 shot you can every gun reload, it shows more legit for other players ;)

the nospread function is buggy (you can activate rapid fire + no spread) if you deactivate this, the game do crash!
i have tested the nospread+rapidfire 10 minutes without a crash, its only crash if you disable it. idk why, i dont play this game activ atm
Attachments
DeepRock Galactic Update 19h4+9.CT
(24.41 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xxplayboydave »

updated table for game update20

[Link]
DeepRock Galactic Update 20+8.CT
(22.18 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

Hello, I expanded on xxplayboydave's table. I hope this is okay.

This is my very first post, please be gentle...

Warnings and Usage:
It should go without saying, but it is unwise to have any scripts active unless you are in a cave with your weapon in hand. Many memory addresses are reassigned during the loading sequence and these scripts may crash the game. Also, do not activate class specific scripts if you are not currently playing that class. Lastly, some of the scripts do not work unless you are game host.

Rock 'n Stone To The Bone!
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic.CT
(70.61 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xxplayboydave »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:26 am

Warnings and Usage:
It should go without saying, but it is unwise to have any scripts active unless you are in a cave with your weapon in hand. Many memory addresses are reassigned during the loading sequence and these scripts may crash the game. Also, do not activate class specific scripts if you are not currently playing that class. Lastly, some of the scripts do not work unless you are game host.

hi

yes its okay

thank you dude

JammyWaffles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JammyWaffles »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:26 am

Warnings and Usage:

Not sure why but your table isn't working for me I am running windows 10 version, xxplayboydave's worked fine once I changed "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "FSD-UWP64-Shipping.exe" (which is the win 10 version) tried it with yours but only the unlimited mineral drop worked. Any ideas on how to get it working?

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

JammyWaffles wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Not sure why but your table isn't working for me I am running windows 10 version, xxplayboydave's worked fine once I changed "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "FSD-UWP64-Shipping.exe" (which is the win 10 version) tried it with yours but only the unlimited mineral drop worked. Any ideas on how to get it working?
Hey JammyWaffles,

I'm using Windows 10 x64.
My game process is called "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe".
I'm playing through Steam.

It would be more helpful if you told me:
1) Which class you are playing?
2) At what point you activate the scripts?
3) Are you host when trying?

If you are host, and waiting to activate the scripts until you are deployed in a cave and it's still not working, I'm not sure what the problem could be. Sorry fam.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

Hey guys. I'm just really enjoying creating this table over the holiday break. I've done some updates.

1) Instant Collect Eggs
2) Instant Collect Aquarq
3) Added warning on Boolo Caps.
- Script seems to also work when adding eggs to Molly; which unfortunately bugs the game and forfeits being able to extract. Just don't use while putting eggs into Molly and it's fine.
4) Reduced Collect Hollomite amount to look less 'hacky'
5) Reduced Collect Dystrum amount to look less 'hacky'
6) Reduced Extraction Turret Ammo count to look less 'hacky'
7) Extraction Turret Information - Also makes team Engineer turrets have unlimited ammo (just fyi)
8) Driller - No Cryo Cannon Heat
9) Driller - No Cryo Cannon Spinup Time
10) Driller - No Plasma Charger Heat
11) Driller - No Plasma Charger Spinup Time (This is VERY noticeable by other players, use wisely)

Let me know if you'd like to see anything else added. I'll do my best to fulfill; no promises. :)
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic.CT
(93.58 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

I've used this table --> DeepRock Galactic Update 20+8.CT

The first time playing in a mission, it worked, at least infinite ammo with 90 bullets in the mag, and grenades.

After exiting the game to have dinner and so, I entered again, did the same, loaded inside mission, opened this table, but now all in a sudden after clicking on Inf ammo, 90 ammo on mag, cheat engine stopped working, after selecting the same process as you already said it was the one for Win10...

I don't know what I did wrong :S Does anyone have this issue also?

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

I probably won't have much time to further expand or fix this table once I go back to work tomorrow.

More things added / updated:
1) Added 'Host Required' next to (hopefully) all scripts that do not work when not hosting a session.
2) Mining - Simplified instant mining scripts to accept user input.
3) Mission Specific - Salvage Operation - Instant construction / repair / building
4) Scout - Instant M1000 Classic ADS Bonus Damage
5) Bosco - Unlimited Missiles
6) Bosco - Unlimited Revives (This means you can no longer lose a solo mission, lol GG)
7) Instant ammo resupply from supply drop

I really hope everyone enjoys this as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Cheers,
OmicronVega
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic.CT
(83.11 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xxplayboydave »

first at all a happy new year.

if a update released from deep rock i show in this thread. if not a updated table here available, i make one with the important features (ammo, ressources ...) its to much time for me to make a big table for it while the game is in early access and every update can break the table functions. i dont play this game atm activ.

have a nice day dudes
Last edited by xxplayboydave on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxplayboydave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xxplayboydave »

updated for game version 20.1

the last table is no more stable on the game update 20.1.

now its only a +3 table, sry

have a nice day
DeepRock Galactic Update 20.1+3.CT
(7.96 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

OmicronVega wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 am
I probably won't have much time to further expand or fix this table once I go back to work tomorrow.

More things added / updated:
1) Added 'Host Required' next to (hopefully) all scripts that do not work when not hosting a session.
2) Mining - Simplified instant mining scripts to accept user input.
3) Mission Specific - Salvage Operation - Instant construction / repair / building
4) Scout - Instant M1000 Classic ADS Bonus Damage
5) Bosco - Unlimited Missiles
6) Bosco - Unlimited Revives (This means you can no longer lose a solo mission, lol GG)
7) Instant ammo resupply from supply drop

I really hope everyone enjoys this as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Cheers,
OmicronVega

Hey, I know you have less than a little time to work on this tables, However, your table is not broken 100% after patch 20.1. For example, Class Specific scripts works, the Common ones (Unlimited ammo, reserve ammo, instant ammo resupply, etc..) and Bosco's Scritps ain't working, is there any posibility for you to update just the common ones?

Thanks in advance.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

Hello again!

I've repaired everything on the table that was broke by patch v20.1

Some edits:
1) Removed Mission Specific Salvage - This script is also applied during "Instant Ammo Resupply" inside "Common Class", so just use that.
2) Changed some values that read '99' or '999' to just the gun/equipment's normal ammo count. This makes it look less hacky.

I'd like to elaborate on why some scripts are 'host required'. I don't actually choose to make it this way, lemme explain.
There are three levels of network hosting for DRG:
1) Steam Server Host - This server controls many things like: Server List, Player Heath & Shields, etc. These things cannot be edited because your computer never has control of them, even if you are game host. (At least that I know of)
2) Some Other Steam User is Host - If a value is controlled by the host, then clients (you) do not have the ability to set values. This is what is happening when I mark 'host required'. It is just the way the game is made. I cannot change it. (At least that I know of)
3) You Are Host - Your computer dictates all values for all scripts marked 'host required'. (except for values mentioned in #1)

I hope this clears things up. :)
Enjoy!
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic v20.1.CT
(79.97 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Great man, much appreciated!