Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by iGoofymane »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 pm
after the bans started, I could not create a table that would not spoil the statistics. but I found a ton of other ways to cheat the game. If anyone needs money in the game, write in PM
The stats are messed up for anyone that used the original trainer. There are like 75 zones and I completed 15 million.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

alOOshXL wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:32 am
HappyPanda wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:18 am

Ok I got it working again. So here's the tldr version:
If you have IPSEC 0x00000000 you are banned from their server, it's likely a HW ban. To "fix" it, you can't. Only way is to reinstall Windows and a new Xbox live account. So all your progress is gone. Just say goodbye.

Here's the long version of what I did to get online working and how I failed it first time.

Banned on account#1 with message saying banned for 30years. Created new Xbox account#2 and I don't get the message but notice in prologue that I cannot access any of the shared tunes from public. This is where you know if you're banned or not. So when you pick out your first car after going through the intro, try to apply a shared tune. It'll say unavailable and to check the forums.

I decided to plug in a fresh ssd and install Windows on to this new drive. Got a new Xbox account#3 and after hours of installing Windows and the 80gb game, it let's me play and access tunes and I got all the way to seeing online players in game.

Then I decided to plug in my original ssd and login with the working account#3. Immediately I get connection error and banned again. I went back to my newly installed widows and got the same unable to connect message on my previously working account. So this tells me the ban was tied to my original windows and any accounts logging in will have it banned(or connection rejected by server therefore the IPSEC 0x00000000)

I reinstalled windows on the new ssd again since I had the USB stick, downloaded Forza again, and using a new Xbox account#4. Able to see tunes right after game intro and has been working fine since then. I have already played in a few forzathon live events and able to bid on a Forza edition Renault turbo 5. (to farm skills points ).

So lesson is to reinstall Windows like Joel mentioned and never to login with a banned account or else everything will be banned after. I'm gonna reformat my original ssd and use it for another PC build in the future.

I didn't want my $90usd to go to waste so I really tried to get back online, didn't mind starting over
Thank for the info i didn't get ban message but every account i log in no conncetion
so reinstall windows do the fix or i have to get new hard drive?
Try the reinstall route and never login to any of your old Xbox live accounts while playing FH4. Create new live account. You can use the original Microsoft store account to download the game you paid for though. Unless you have important things on your ssd , might consider just getting a new ssd for cheap.

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

HappyPanda wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:18 am

Try the reinstall route and never login to any of your old Xbox live accounts while playing FH4. Create new live account. You can use the original Microsoft store account to download the game you paid for though. Unless you have important things on your ssd , might consider just getting a new ssd for cheap.
Thank you already reinstalled windows and made new account worked without problems

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

to bypass the ban is good to use
1. [Link] + shadow defender
2.Change MAC Address
3.Hard Disk Serial Number Changer
4.create a new account in xbox live

wangyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wangyu »

Are there any new ct available from the Great God?

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:23 am
to bypass the ban is good to use
1. [Link] + shadow defender
2.Change MAC Address
3.Hard Disk Serial Number Changer
4.create a new account in xbox live
malaka i got banned. how you do this in detail please? ty

MarekH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarekH »

Hi All,
Beware of use any tables, but sometimes You will have luck.
Newest working today table is in attachment, Didn't know how much CR stays when disabling, because on every account it will be different number.
You can try edit line: mov [rdi], #49900979999 - that numbers decide how much will stay after disabling script.

Always do copy of old save before cheat.
Save location: c:\Users\#user\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_#############\SystemAppData\

Always do it offline, then save Your game, run again, buy something cheap, close, run online.
Attachments
ForzaHorizon4 20181230 - CR.CT
version 2018.12.30
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

MarekH wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 pm
Hi All,
Newest working today table is in attachment, Didn't know how much CR stays when disabling, because on every account it will be different number.
You can try edit line: mov [rdi], #49900979999 - that numbers decide how much will stay after disabling script.

Save location: c:\Users\#user\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_#############\SystemAppData\

Always do it offline, then save Your game, run again, buy something cheap, close, run online.
It works good, but after restart game, i have previous money value :( Nothing happend after restart the game.

Lonax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonax »

MarekH wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 pm
Hi All,

Buy some gt40 on your main acc and bux them with the table with ur second

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

I just did like you said, but with alfa romeo p3. I buyout them for like 5,5mln on main and go sell for 11mln. Then relog on second acc, and buying with table. Im injecting table on offline, after this Im going online and buing, and disabling cheat engine.

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

This works today, but I will see tomorrow, or after few days... I hope without banned acc lol

Lonax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonax »

somehow i cant enable the scrip it wont let me check the checkbox and toggle hotkey is also doing nothing

Lonax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonax »

ok fixxed it

nalepus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nalepus »

how do you fix chceckbox ?

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

Today when I going to attach table to the game, ingame i have -250mln or -284mln... lol