Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by predprey »

Updated table for use with StealthEdit.
Get the plugin from Squall8's thread: viewtopic.php?p=54338#p54338
More Info: viewtopic.php?p=71135#p71135

Missing 2 options due to outdated AOBs:
Insta Quest-Return
All event/challenge quests available

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_SeiKur0 [SE].CT
(374.13 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

finalevil151
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finalevil151 »

Thanks for the update! Do you happen to know if the 'catch pets' script still works, and if you happen to know the id's for the three cactuars?

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

finalevil151 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:59 am
Thanks for the update! Do you happen to know if the 'catch pets' script still works, and if you happen to know the id's for the three cactuars?
I Just tested it and no, I do not think that feature still works.. at least not for me, not with the Original table or the SE version... sadly.

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

PapricaJim wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:04 pm
finalevil151 wrote:
I Just tested it and no, I do not think that feature still works.. at least not for me, not with the Original table or the SE version... sadly.
I tested it and it works. The only problem is that the script doesn't seem to be able to unlock the Wild Wild Wildlife guild card background when you catch pets using the script.

finalevil151
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finalevil151 »

Warlord Sieck wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:48 pm
PapricaJim wrote:
finalevil151 wrote:
I tested it and it works. The only problem is that the script doesn't seem to be able to unlock the Wild Wild Wildlife guild card background when you catch pets using the script.
Yeah, after testing it myself, the script seems to work fine. Not sure what's wrong w/ the wild wild wildlife bug not working, i was able to unlock it with this script a month back. Have you caught all the endemic life, including the great versions of the fish?

Following up on the cactuars, I managed to find the ID of of of them, the cactuar is 968. However, adding it as a dropdown item doesn't seem to work, i've never tried to edit a cheat table before, so any help would be great.

Edit: Managed to hack in the cactuar numbers via this strategy posted in the other thread. You'll need to have already caught some cactuars to pull it off though.
Last edited by finalevil151 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

finalevil151 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:35 pm
Warlord Sieck wrote:
PapricaJim wrote:

Yeah, after testing it myself, the script seems to work fine. Not sure what's wrong w/ the wild wild wildlife bug not working, i was able to unlock it with this script a month back. Have you caught all the endemic life, including the great versions of the fish?

Following up on the cactuars, I managed to find the ID of of of them, the cactuar is 968. However, adding it as a dropdown item doesn't seem to work, i've never tried to edit a cheat table before, so any help would be great.
I have caught all of the endemic life and I have double checked many times. Is it okay to post screenshots on here? I ask because I would like to post screenshots of all of the ones i have caught so we can see what wildlife I am missing.

pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pxctd »

Warlord Sieck wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:23 am
finalevil151 wrote:
Warlord Sieck wrote:

I have caught all of the endemic life and I have double checked many times. Is it okay to post screenshots on here? I ask because I would like to post screenshots of all of the ones i have caught so we can see what wildlife I am missing.
I just tested it, because I haven't caught most of the Great fish yet. It will say you "caught" the pet, but it won't register in your hunter's notes, nor can you place it in your room. We'll have to call that function broken for now.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

i think the guild cards problem has been discussed in Squall8's thread before, or i remembered reading something about it there

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

Warlord Sieck wrote:
Well after not getting it working initially it works fine now and I tried looking for cactuar ID's, according to the inventory ID's they're:

Code: Select all

951:Cactuar Cutting
967:Flowering Cactuar Cutting
968:Cactuar
It matches up with Copper Calappa (948) and with Tsuchinoko (950) which both work fine with the catch-specific-pet.. and share the same inventory ID.. but the catuar ones do not work for some reason.

But I can't get it working ingame.. so idk.. the id's match tho

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

predprey wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:27 am
i think the guild cards problem has been discussed in Squall8's thread before, or i remembered reading something about it there
Where exactly? I searched through that thread and I didn't see it.

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

pxctd wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:14 am
Warlord Sieck wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:23 am
finalevil151 wrote:

I just tested it, because I haven't caught most of the Great fish yet. It will say you "caught" the pet, but it won't register in your hunter's notes, nor can you place it in your room. We'll have to call that function broken for now.
That's funny because when I use it, it registers it in the hunter's notes and everything but it will not unlock the background for me.

Supposed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Supposed »

Can you add an easier part breaker?

erojimmy69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erojimmy69 »

hey man how to user Gather specific item and catch specifi pet ?

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

Using Berserk Knight's latest version of his Character Editor I was able to get the Background. For some reason the game didn't initially recognize that i caught the regular Goldenfry, even though I did catch it and it was registered in my Hunter's Notes and everything.

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Please Seikur0 could you update your weapons table? Similar to these.
[Link]

[Link]

I'm sorry for my bad English.