Need help recompiling CE into UCE

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Need help recompiling CE into UCE

Post by vosszaa »

Hi

Ive been searching for a tutorial on how to compile CE to become UCE and what I've found is that they are either outdated or just clickbaited. I'm willing to read and learn if I have the right sources and how-to. Also willing to pay if someone wants to do it for me

Note: If UCE related discussion/request is not allowed, feel free to remove this thread

Cheers

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need help recompiling CE into UCE

Post by Chucky »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 pm
Hi

Ive been searching for a tutorial on how to compile CE to become UCE and what I've found is that they are either outdated or just clickbaited. I'm willing to read and learn if I have the right sources and how-to. Also willing to pay if someone wants to do it for me

Note: If UCE related discussion/request is not allowed, feel free to remove this thread

Cheers
Do you mean Undetected ?
https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/cod-w ... gine.9559/

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Chucky wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:06 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 pm
Hi

Cheers
Do you mean Undetected ?
https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/cod-w ... gine.9559/
Yes Undetected CE. I'll try that link and report back. Thank you

Edit: It works but it's a CE v6.7. Is there a tutorial somewhere so I can compile 6.8.1 myself?

Chucky
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chucky »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Edit: It works but it's a CE v6.7. Is there a tutorial somewhere so I can compile 6.8.1 myself?
You can ask the admin of GH (Rake) or Dark Byte for help.
It's all I can do for you. :(

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

I could give you a hint: You need to use Lazarus to compile it

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Chucky wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:38 pm

You can ask the admin of GH (Rake) or Dark Byte for help.
It's all I can do for you. :(
That's not a bad idea actually
predprey wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 pm
I could give you a hint: You need to use Lazarus to compile it
I have Lazarus but I'd need more than a hint. It's like someone throw you a box full of legos and ask you to build a working spaceship out of it with no instruction

EDIT: Found a little guide where you edit CE exe with HxD and replace "cheat engine" with "SomthingElse" so the CE window display as "SomthingElse" rather than "Cheat Engine" This is for the game that has a very basic anti-cheat where it detects if a user has a window/process called "Cheat Engine" open

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Why would you want to do that when you have Lua that can change almost anything in CE's GUI? :P Then there's the DRM stuff which can be used to block access to it from an application scanning for strings or attempting to get its handle. Have some code lying around for your needs, can dig it up from Discord DMs. Might help me get a better understanding if you name your culprit :P Just so we don't waste 40 posts to learn in the end you were trying to bypass EAC...

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 pm
Why would you want to do that when you have Lua that can change almost anything in CE's GUI? :P Then there's the DRM stuff which can be used to block access to it from an application scanning for strings or attempting to get its handle. Have some code lying around for your needs, can dig it up from Discord DMs. Might help me get a better understanding if you name your culprit :P Just so we don't waste 40 posts to learn in the end you were trying to bypass EAC...
Thanks SB, I've DM you in Disco