Hills Of Glory pc version cheats,hacks,mods

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hills Of Glory pc version cheats,hacks,mods

Post by matrix501 »

Does anyone know if we can mod the money in game? I keep trying but it keeps going blank! ive been noticing with win 10 games almost none of the games can be hacked with cheat engine, Are they writing programs that block CE out? I find it very frustrating spending untold hours only to come up empty! Anyone any ideas how to add money to hills of glory? id even get dnspy and edit the assembly files if I had to! LOL!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hills Of Glory pc version cheats,hacks,mods

Post by matrix501 »

WOW! Nobody knows how to change the money? So im right then they made a cheat engine block so we can't hack the game! Is there anyway around this block? I'm having the same issue with age of sail 3 another win 10 game! This is terrible! i know i heard one game if you change anything with cheat engine the game actually resets itself! I hope something comes up for these games

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hills Of Glory pc version cheats,hacks,mods

Post by matrix501 »

Well good news i found a way around the anti cheat! it's very simple when you go to upgrade you type in the # say to upgrade faster recovery and it's 50 you search for that then you should only have a few you have to highlight all of them and type in -99999999 yes 8 digits! then the game should shut but dont delete anything! restart it game then click on the buy button again and you should have an insane amount of $$$$ it worked for me! this is the only way i know of to get money any other way they have blocked somehow :D good luck and have fun! and yes the search is done with simple 4byte search nothing fancy! now i got a bunch of mean azz weapons to beat the enemy with! The game is still tough even with being able to buy all the upgrades! Sorry the game i was talking about is Hills Of Glory 3D!, I was also able to do it with hill climb racing 2 the money ONLY NOT the Gems!