Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fonfir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by fonfir »

Amazing work!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Phuckya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phuckya »

Do we know if there's any way to make stuff like the Charm Editor / Maxed Armour Skills / Maxed Set Bonus, permanent? As it is, they only last until you close the game.

I'd like to be able to max out something like Bazel Helm B for max Earplugs permanently, with some slots free for some more skill customization options.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Just in case anyone is wondering, the item id for Azure Star Shard for the USJ event is 932

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

Phuckya wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 am
Do we know if there's any way to make stuff like the Charm Editor / Maxed Armour Skills / Maxed Set Bonus, permanent? As it is, they only last until you close the game.

I'd like to be able to max out something like Bazel Helm B for max Earplugs permanently, with some slots free for some more skill customization options.
Yup. Install these mods: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731
JessieKazama wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 am
brokenhopes wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:36 am
JessieKazama wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 am
So after reinstalling the game, the invulnerability and inf. stamina and sharpness scripts no longer crash my game. However, using the no materials requirements does crash my game, but not instantly, usually shortly after disabling it. I guess my advice for that would be to do all of your stuff at the smithy, save, then close the table, save the game again, then quit out of the game fully from the options menu and save again. This is what I've been doing and it works great. :3
I didn't test the no materials requirements as I never needed it. I used the other table from Berserk and gave myself all the materials i needed. Guess thats another way to solve this issue for the time being. I think 5000 is a good enough number.
Ahh that's true, maybe I should just do that instead haha.
Can also confirm that the "stay in the smithy trick" no longer stops the game from crashing. But otherwise the invulnerability, inf stamina, easy break monster parts and max bow charge works in the new AT Vaal even quest. I almost managed to beat the zombie legit with randoms. Got him down to 3000 health but misjudged his death beam...

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Phuckya wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 am

i saw that another user pointed you to the mod thread by idlehands88. as far as i know, those mods have not been updated in a long time, and will cause issues. the modified gems version 2 can still be used, but the armor mod will cause all kinds of issues because it is so outdated. i have a discord server i founded for modding the skills file, and many other mods are house there. several by me, several by other hunters, modders or moderators within the server and they are pinned in the various channels for convenience. i would start with the mod-updates channel. there are armor mods that have been created since the last title update which will allow for what you seek. here is a permanent link to the discord server [Link]
ps. there is also a very comprehensive editor suite out there which you can use to make the modifications you seek, and just to specific pieces of armor ala cart if you wish. the same goes with charms. there is a link to that in the announcements channel on the server as well. it does modifications to armor stats, skills, gem sockets, weapon stats, skill sockets, sharpness, can even add the luna weapon skills to other weapons(i have razorsharp/spareshot on the legiana heavy bowgun for instance), modify the item file, the skills file(sets the values of each level of many skills, ect.) and a whole host of other things that the editor suite can do!

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

-
Last edited by predprey on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Wow I am quite amazed at all the technical people here... don't really understand whats going on but more solutions to the anticheat is always good :D

Oh and AT Vaal is quite the pain to fight but invul still works and solves the aura dot of his.

Edit1: Berserk Knight's Character Editor Table has the ID for AT Vaal's ticket incase anyone just wants to add more without having to fight AT Vaal

Edit2: Also found that Berserk Knight's Character Editor Table already has behemonth items but they will not have a label cos behemoth will only come next week. Will be interesting to find out if the invul will work against ecliptic meteor

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

Could we get a Bowgun uses all ammo with reload option plz?

wqewqe530
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wqewqe530 »

xSimple wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 am
Chocophie wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am
Is there any function that will spawn event weapon like Kulve Taroth weapon ?
for getting Kulve Taroth weapon, i mean randomly getting kluve taroth weapon and not like getting a specific weapon that u want...u can use a all item shop mods that u can find from nexus...when u use that mod u can buy appraisal item from kulve taroth drops..the way i do it is buying the appraisal item ( Melded Weapon, Dissolved Weapon, Sublimated Weapon ) to my Box, then run the kulve taroth seige once..

u dont need to complete all the stage, when u finish, doesn't matter if the seige is fail, just restart the game...when u got into the game, there notification saying u complete the quest and can go claim ur rewards..depends on the appraisal item u bought, it randomly gives u kulve weapon from rarity 6 7 8.

or u can fill up the kulve taroth persuit data using Marcus script..it easy that way i think

and sorry for my poor english
Hello would you mind going into detail on what data to change in order to fill persuit using Marcus script? Thanks

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>12804</ID>
      <Description>"Wyvernheart Rapidfire"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-12-12
  Author : Squall8
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(hbgrf,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,F3 0F 10 83 24 0E 00 00 48)

stealtheditex(AHTRFC,hbgrf,1)

alloc(newmem,$1000,hbgrf)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(hbgrf)

label(rapidfirewh)
registersymbol(rapidfirewh)

newmem:
  mov [rbx+00000E24],0

code:
  movss xmm0,[rbx+00000E24]
  jmp return

AHTRFC:
rapidfirewh:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

rapidfirewh:
  db F3 0F 10 83 24 0E 00 00

unregistersymbol(hbgrf)
unregistersymbol(rapidfirewh)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

^Rapidfire for Wyvernfire. I'll add it to the table on the next update.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

wqewqe530 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 am
xSimple wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 am
Chocophie wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am
Is there any function that will spawn event weapon like Kulve Taroth weapon ?
for getting Kulve Taroth weapon, i mean randomly getting kluve taroth weapon and not like getting a specific weapon that u want...u can use a all item shop mods that u can find from nexus...when u use that mod u can buy appraisal item from kulve taroth drops..the way i do it is buying the appraisal item ( Melded Weapon, Dissolved Weapon, Sublimated Weapon ) to my Box, then run the kulve taroth seige once..

u dont need to complete all the stage, when u finish, doesn't matter if the seige is fail, just restart the game...when u got into the game, there notification saying u complete the quest and can go claim ur rewards..depends on the appraisal item u bought, it randomly gives u kulve weapon from rarity 6 7 8.

or u can fill up the kulve taroth persuit data using Marcus script..it easy that way i think

and sorry for my poor english
Hello would you mind going into detail on what data to change in order to fill persuit using Marcus script? Thanks
when u start kulve taroth siege, the highlighted line will be number 1, u just need to change into number 2 to make the kulve taroth siege completed..when u change to number 2, it will completed ur kulve taroth siege regardless of ur persuit points..a nottification will pop up telling u that the siege is completed and u can go claim ur rewards.

Ashisogi88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashisogi88 »

Amazing work! Helped me out so much!

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Updated scripts in Squall8's table that require StealthEdit. Bypasses integrity check crashes by recalculating valid hashes. Should work on both CODEX and STEAM version, more importantly the former because StealthEdit is in conflict with CODEX's routines.

There may be a really small chance an integrity check triggers while activating the script before the hash has been updated. To prevent crashing due to this pause the game process using CE before activation and deactivation of any scripts.

Note to table makers:
1. To list all hashed blocks, their offsets and their size, use Lua script below:

Code: Select all

for i = 1,#hashTable do
  print("Block "..i)
  print(string.format("Hash Addr: %X", hashTable[i].offset))
  print(string.format("Block Start: %X", hashTable[i].blkStart))
  print(string.format("Block End: %X\r\n", hashTable[i].blkStart + hashTable[i].blkSize))
end
2. rehashHelper(...) can be used for searching all affected checksums instead of manually hard coding in the rehash function, but hooks points must all be registered as symbols and must not be unregistered on deactivation. Pass all symbols into the function e.g. rehashHelper("infitemuse1","infitemuse2")

Thanks to @ShyTwig16 for the [Link] module

UPDATE: Provided a merged version of the table which includes all the remaining options from Squall8's table for version 161254.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld [HASH BYPASS+MERGED].CT
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 155 times
MonsterHunterWorld [HASH BYPASS].CT
(135.86 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by predprey on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'll keep an eye out on the CH trainer. Just in case they suddenly change the anti-cheat bypassing method :)

fonfir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fonfir »

Hi, I am new here and wanted to say what an incredible job you have done here. But I have two more questions: What is the StealthEdit and Hash Bypass?

I use the cheats from the first page and only use the Stamina and Zeni cheat. Do I also need to download StealthEdit.ct and Hash Bypass.ct? For what exactly?