Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Repinestring
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Repinestring »

I'm curious if I may have busted something while trying to get myself roughly back to my PS4 state. I used the monster kill bit to finish off the Temporal Mantel quest and something strange is happening. When I try to help others online, I can help with the first and third quests (The Blazing Sun and No Remorse, No Surrender), but NOT Pandora's Arena.

Any idea if using the script to bypass the fight may have broken something? I don't recall there being a cutscene or anything missed. But still says I can't do Pandora's Arena cause I 'haven't progressed' on it. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Phuckya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phuckya »

chroma12349 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:04 am
romeo2033 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 pm
My HR got stucked after I modify my HR in game, is there any way to fix this?
Thanks
Look through this thread, don't be lazy
Had the same problem, for anyone else "lazy", it's just a matter of actually earning the amount of XP required to get to the HR you've set yourself at.
You set yourself to HR50, for example. You'll have to earn enough XP to actually get to HR50 before it will go beyond that point. Setting yourself to HR50 is purely visual.

Just set your HR XP Multiplier to like, 150 or something and hunt a Pukei a few times and it'll fix it up.
Last edited by Phuckya on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Stuck?
If it's at a lower value I believe there's two events where upon completion it will increase to a higher limit and then after that it will be completely uncapped. (20 and 50 I think it was first?)

For the multiplier I usually add a low value such as 10 since later events give much more "XP" so you can quickly shoot up in rank if you use a very high value where it might hit somewhere in the 100's as a result for the tier-8 and tier-9 rewards.

EDIT: Essentially it requires advancing the main story for the "HR" segment of the game until I think the first cap is when you discover tempered monsters and then I forgot if it was the Xeno'Jiva battle or an earlier point where it uncaps entirely but it might be the end-battle for the story part of the high-rank game where it gets completely uncapped.

Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chocophie »

Is there any function that will spawn event weapon like Kulve Taroth weapon ?

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

Hey Guys Serious Question here:

1. Is the there a way to change Xeno Charge Blade and Switch Axe To ELEMENTAL phial instead of impact?

2. Xeno Jiiva bow guns are meh with average deviation and meh ammo types is there a way to use STICKY(More Ammo Types) ammo 1 & 2 as well as 3? the recoil on it is disgusting

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

john_101891 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:07 pm
Hey Guys Serious Question here:

1. Is the there a way to change Xeno Charge Blade and Switch Axe To ELEMENTAL phial instead of impact?

2. Xeno Jiiva bow guns are meh with average deviation and meh ammo types is there a way to use STICKY(More Ammo Types) ammo 1 & 2 as well as 3? the recoil on it is disgusting
For 2, did you try the "Bowgun Supports All Ammo/No Reload" option to use other ammo types?

Edit: I just tried and cleared a quest giving sticky 3 to the Gulgoleth's Wail

purplefrootloops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by purplefrootloops »

Do highlighted armor stats permanently change or is it only on active runs?
I want to change one headpiece to reflect the stats of another because I'm having a World of Transmog issue with the headpiece I want to wear, but can't use because of stat differences.

Edit: They don't stick, but apparently I'm supposed to mod the armor and weapon files themselves..?
Last edited by purplefrootloops on Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

@brokenhopes

Ah I did not see that, thank you for pointing that out. Also is there a way to change Phial & Impact Phial to Elemental Phial?

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

For the bow gun buff all ammo types is there a reload option?

romeo2033
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by romeo2033 »

Is there any research point multiplier? thanks

purplefrootloops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by purplefrootloops »

john_101891 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 pm
For the bow gun buff all ammo types is there a reload option?
Just reload when you put all ammo types on. Did you try that?
romeo2033 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 pm
Is there any research point multiplier? thanks
There are two monster research multipliers in the same table.

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

@purplefrootloops

For Bow Gun all Ammo types its no reload its continuous firing. Is there a option All Ammo Types with reload? I checked and I did not see it would it be under a different category or name differently. I apologize if I sound as if I'm an idiot and blind.

azridagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by azridagan »

romeo2033 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 pm
Hi, is there any way to modify the time record in arena record (in GC) ?

And my HR got stucked after I modify my HR in game, is there any way to fix this?

Thanks
you'll need to change your hunter exp as well.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

Chocophie wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am
Is there any function that will spawn event weapon like Kulve Taroth weapon ?
for getting Kulve Taroth weapon, i mean randomly getting kluve taroth weapon and not like getting a specific weapon that u want...u can use a all item shop mods that u can find from nexus...when u use that mod u can buy appraisal item from kulve taroth drops..the way i do it is buying the appraisal item ( Melded Weapon, Dissolved Weapon, Sublimated Weapon ) to my Box, then run the kulve taroth seige once..

u dont need to complete all the stage, when u finish, doesn't matter if the seige is fail, just restart the game...when u got into the game, there notification saying u complete the quest and can go claim ur rewards..depends on the appraisal item u bought, it randomly gives u kulve weapon from rarity 6 7 8.

or u can fill up the kulve taroth persuit data using Marcus script..it easy that way i think

and sorry for my poor english
Last edited by xSimple on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

bwzbwzbwz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwzbwzbwz »

I'm a little confused on what to right click then click stealth edit. I have the plugin installed correctly and the latest version of the table. Also what region of the code should I stealth edit or all of it?