Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Post by DamSF »

Updated my weapon mod to include Lunastra weaponry. (3 Gem slots, no deviation for bowguns only)
Attachments
Ranged Weapons.7z
(3.82 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Melee Weapons.7z
(12.47 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

windy2016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by windy2016 »

euipment box full, can mod it??
[Link]

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

windy2016 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:15 am
euipment box full, can mod it??
[Link]
the size of your equipment box is set in the executable itself, so without source code modding it is impossible. you likely have about 400-500 duplicate kulve taroth weapons, my suggestion would be to go through them and delete any duplicated equipment you have!

Demonio97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonio97 »

Quick question: If someone wants to find potion but in the file they are typed in hex value, how can he descrover the ingame name in hex value?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Demonio97 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:24 pm
Quick question: If someone wants to find potion but in the file they are typed in hex value, how can he descrover the ingame name in hex value?
the hex value for a potion in the item file is 0x01; or a search for 01, in a hex editor, there will be a lot of values of 01 in any hex file though! what EXACTLY are you trying to edit; knowing that, i may be able to help. If your hoping to edit the value of hp restored by a potion, that is NOT in the item file, it is controlled by the pl_item_param.plip file; and alas is one of the values i have not disciphered yet although i do believe it is a float, the problem is that we do not know the exact value of hp restored by a potion. i can turn a herbal medicine into a 150hp restore, but i have yet to find that value for a potion, or megapotion.

Demonio97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonio97 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 pm
Demonio97 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:24 pm
the hex value for a potion in the item file is 0x01; or a search for 01, in a hex editor, there will be a lot of values of 01 in any hex file though! what EXACTLY are you trying to edit; knowing that, i may be able to help. If your hoping to edit the value of hp restored by a potion, that is NOT in the item file, it is controlled by the pl_item_param.plip file; and alas is one of the values i have not disciphered yet although i do believe it is a float, the problem is that we do not know the exact value of hp restored by a potion. i can turn a herbal medicine into a 150hp restore, but i have yet to find that value for a potion, or megapotion.
Nono, What I want to know is how to identify stuff in those hex value. I'm very new at coding, tbh I discovered hex coding now, and all I wanted to do is mess around with value and such. I want to modify as much as I can in order to understand and create some good stuff out of it. Item, skill, weapon everything is open if I can identify them and trying to code them is fun :D

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

Anyone add infinite all buffs beginning of mission mod?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

kaziyo88 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm
Anyone add infinite all buffs beginning of mission mod?
If you are asking what i think you are asking for (a replacement for the super buffed script on squall8"s table) that can only be done through memory editing! I have mods that will allow you to use things like demon powder and adamant pill for instance, and have it be a quest long effect but you would still need to use the items. I also have the skills mod which has modified free meal to fire 100% of the time allowing for everything but the powders to be used without consuming an item, powders however are consumed normally.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Hello. Is it possible to make invul window mod of evade distance a bit wider?!

inception
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inception »

any new updates?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

[Link]
Hi. Any help to find out where is focus values for 55 60 70 %? Would like make a bit leess(edited)