Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by enosdei »

proxxymus wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:14 am
Thanks for the work Squall, greatly appreciated.
So quick question:
I'm reading the README.txt for the StealthEdit download and I've added the stealthedit.dll to my plugins, and all looks well. However I'm not seeing the "stealthedit" option on right click that the document speaks of. Where would this actually get enabled, or can I just run the table as normal?

I haven't made any bios changes if that's the problem.
welce wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:47 am
How does the stealth edit work?
I read the Read me and it says add to the plugin list however when I try to do that I get this error "The plugin dll could not be loaded:193"
I am using 6.8.1 cheat engine. How do I get it working so I can cheat on MHW
extract all of the stealth edit and put it all in one folderr, then when you open CE go to Edit-- Setting-- Plugins-- Add New-- and choose one of the DLL files (i used x86_64 one), then click Ok. That should then work in the background whenever you try to just run the Cheat Engine.

I believe you just need all the files to be together in the same folder for it to work, as I tried only extracting the DLL without using my noggin the first time and got an error, then after extracting it all it worked.

Hope that helps!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

enosdei wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 am
proxxymus wrote:
So quick question:
I'm reading the README.txt for the StealthEdit download and I've added the stealthedit.dll to my plugins, and all looks well. However I'm not seeing the "stealthedit" option on right click that the document speaks of. Where would this actually get enabled, or can I just run the table as normal?

welce wrote:
I read the Read me and it says add to the plugin list however when I try to do that I get this error "The plugin dll could not be loaded:193"
extract all of the stealth edit and put it all in one folderr, then when you open CE go to Edit-- Setting-- Plugins-- Add New-- and choose one of the DLL files (i used x86_64 one), then click Ok. That should then work in the background whenever you try to just run the Cheat Engine.

I believe you just need all the files to be together in the same folder for it to work, as I tried only extracting the DLL without using my noggin the first time and got an error, then after extracting it all it worked.

Hope that helps!
Nope still getting the same error. When i try to load the plug in an error pops up saying" The plugin dll could not be loaded:126"

welce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by welce »

enosdei wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 am
proxxymus wrote:
So quick question:

welce wrote:

Hope that helps!
Thanks, I switched from it's own folder and put it in the cheat engine folder and it works now.
Last edited by welce on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

For anyone still noticing that invulnerability does not appear to work, I just want to ask, are you actually losing health or is the bar just turning red? I did notice that area damage effects (e.g., Lunastra's fire, lava, ...Lunastra's fire...) cause the bar to turn red, but it never actually decreases. It just all turns into "recoverable" health, at least visually. I haven't actually fainted while using it after a few runs. I'm using CE 6.8.1.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

fuantomu wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:29 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:41 pm
luna896 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm
xfaustx wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 pm
tlgun wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:02 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:52 pm
proxxymus wrote:
If by not working you mean the script is not enabling, then make sure you have SE installed correctly. Extract everything from the ZIP file and place it inside the Plugins folder:
[Link]

Next, fire up CE and go into settings. Click on the Plugins tab and click Add New. Be sure to select the 64bit dll. Lastly, make sure to tick the checkbox right next to the added plugin to enable it, then click OK. Once that is done you should see a new Plugins menu item populate in CEs GUI, this will confirm you have loaded it correctly:
[Link]

You should be good to go after that! Even tested with 6.8.1 and had no issues. One thing I noticed about the Invulnerability code is that you can still take environmental damage at times, so I'll need to rework that in a bit.

@proxxymus
When you right-click on an instruction in the disassembler window you'll see the new menu item allowing you to make a copy of a small region of memory. The added stealthedit(ex) command for use in AA/Lua does the same thing. Nothing in your bios needs to be changed.

If the above still does not apply to you then let me know.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Working great on my end. Im having too much fun with it :D.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Everyone please keep the discussion in this topic related to Squalls table.

I cleaned up the thread and moved posts here - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8362

If you so wish, respond there.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So here's a couple cheats not working on the Codex version:
Invulnerable
Max Sharpness
Unlock weapons/armor for current tier(At least i THINK this one was not working)

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:40 am
So here's a couple cheats not working on the Codex version:
Invulnerable
Max Sharpness
Unlock weapons/armor for current tier(At least i THINK this one was not working)
I can also confirm it, the rest are working fine.

Leafeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leafeon »

Unlock weapons/armor for current teir is definitely working for me, so is the crafting requirements bypass (for creating armour/weapons).

Infinite stamina works for me, but not infinite item use. Teleporting doesn't do anything, and and fully charged greatsword doesn't seem to be working, nor the always charged hammer (not the instant lvl 3 hammer attack).

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Leafeon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:58 am
Unlock weapons/armor for current teir is definitely working for me, so is the crafting requirements bypass (for creating armour/weapons).

Infinite stamina works for me, but not infinite item use. Teleporting doesn't do anything, and and fully charged greatsword doesn't seem to be working, nor the always charged hammer (not the instant lvl 3 hammer attack).
Are you using the STEAM version or CODEX version? Because for me on CODEX version Unlock weapons/armor for current tier and bypass crafting requirements is NOT working

vygiang12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vygiang12 »

base atk crashes me everytime

luna896
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luna896 »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 am
fuantomu wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:29 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:41 pm
luna896 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm
xfaustx wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 pm
tlgun wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:02 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:52 pm
proxxymus wrote:
If by not working you mean the script is not enabling, then make sure you have SE installed correctly. Extract everything from the ZIP file and place it inside the Plugins folder:
[Link]

Next, fire up CE and go into settings. Click on the Plugins tab and click Add New. Be sure to select the 64bit dll. Lastly, make sure to tick the checkbox right next to the added plugin to enable it, then click OK. Once that is done you should see a new Plugins menu item populate in CEs GUI, this will confirm you have loaded it correctly:
[Link]

You should be good to go after that! Even tested with 6.8.1 and had no issues. One thing I noticed about the Invulnerability code is that you can still take environmental damage at times, so I'll need to rework that in a bit.

@proxxymus
When you right-click on an instruction in the disassembler window you'll see the new menu item allowing you to make a copy of a small region of memory. The added stealthedit(ex) command for use in AA/Lua does the same thing. Nothing in your bios needs to be changed.

If the above still does not apply to you then let me know.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Working great on my end. Im having too much fun with it :D.
I did all this, the cross is delivered, but 0 effect,me not work SE scripts,the previous table worked completely but the game crash

akiraneo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akiraneo »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Can you post again table before this. The safe to use table, thanks before

Juan_Bakulaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juan_Bakulaw »

akiraneo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:37 am

Can you post again table before this. The safe to use table, thanks before
[Link]
Had a Back up

rokutar0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rokutar0 »

I can't seem to get the ignore crafting requirements and unlock tier weapons to work. The square can't be clicked. Please help me if anyone is able to. Thank you!