Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Engineerferret
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Post by Engineerferret »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Memory View and Adjacent values are beyond my ken. I beseech the benediction of those greater than I in this.
simplified steps.
1. right click results choose memory address
2. change the first bit value (upper left) to FF
done

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Weapon Parts is a nice, easy, 4 byte change. I got that down. Not enough scrap to try get the values for Medkits, and scrap is being obstinate and outright refusing everything I try...

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I can't seem to find memory address on either box, while it is still up there or after it has been added. Scrap, is crazy.

angelspire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angelspire »

Everything aside from Scrap is 4-bytes simple. 2 scans enough to find. Scrap not working with the latest Steam update.

crimsonsdws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonsdws »

was able to add scrap with 2 tabs, one 4 byte and one 2 byte (also tried 3rd tab with 1 byte but the tab came up empty)

didn't work in the zone the first try but was able to get it to work while in the shop on the Ark.

Scan for the starting value of scrape in both tabs, spend some scrap and scan again. Was able to find 2 of the same entries in both 4 byte and 2 byte. added both addresses and change the values of both simultaneously and viola it worked.

Thanks for all of the helpful pointers from this tread.

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Would love to have a table for this game as well, seems an interesting mix between Fallout, Wasteland and XCom.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Same I would love to have a table for this game. looks like a lot of fun. All the options that the original poster asked for would be great.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

Carmonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carmonaro »

+1

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

I couldnt find value for scrap and medkit

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

i'd just like a multiplier option, like xp, scrap and what not.

Artair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artair »

crimsonsdws wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm
was able to add scrap with 2 tabs, one 4 byte and one 2 byte (also tried 3rd tab with 1 byte but the tab came up empty)

didn't work in the zone the first try but was able to get it to work while in the shop on the Ark.

Scan for the starting value of scrape in both tabs, spend some scrap and scan again. Was able to find 2 of the same entries in both 4 byte and 2 byte. added both addresses and change the values of both simultaneously and viola it worked.

Thanks for all of the helpful pointers from this tread.
Doing exactly this, I cannot get the Scrap value change to stick. I've tried doing it on several different screens (in the zone, in the shop, etc), doesn't make a difference. I've found the addresses for byte and 8-byte as well (so four tabs) and simultaneously changed the value of those as well, doesn't make a difference.

If this method worked before, it doesn't appear to work in v1.04 of the game.

For the record, I have been successfully editing the available skill point value with this version of the game. Just one 4-byte address value for each character. So v1.04 doesn't appear to have reinvented the wheel or anything.
Engineerferret wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 pm
LillyanaKabal wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Memory View and Adjacent values are beyond my ken. I beseech the benediction of those greater than I in this.
simplified steps.
1. right click results choose memory address
2. change the first bit value (upper left) to FF
done
I can't make sense of this. Right clicking a scan result does not offer a "memory address" option in the drop down menu. I've tried pressing the "memory view" button under the scan results window, and editing the first value under the "00" column to "FF", but that value only appears to be the scrap value itself, and changing it doesn't make the value edit stick anymore than changing the value any other way I know of.

Artair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artair »

Figured out how to add Scrap. It requires a scrap pickup out in the Zone. So far as I can determine, changing Scrap value simply will not work if you're at the Ark.

Directions:

Do a 'First Scan' with your current Scrap value, with three search tabs, 2-byte, 4-byte, and 8-byte. Now take the Scrap pickup in-game, and do a 'Next Scan' in each tab with the new Scrap total. The 8-byte tab should immediately find the address, and unlike when you try doing this at the Ark, there's only one address to find. The 2-byte and 4-byte tab will still have hundreds or thousands of other returns, but when you know the 8-byte address, it's the same address in the 2-byte and 4-byte, so just find them in the list and add them (double-click) manually. Once you have all three addresses, shift-click to select all of them, right-click and change the value to what you want for all three addresses simultaneously. Finally, bring up the Mutations screen (Inventory screen may work as well, I don't know, I didn't try it) -- the Scrap total should now be changed to whatever you edited it to be in Cheat Engine.

Note that any kind of loading screen resets all addresses. So wait to do your First Scan when you're in the level of the Zone that you're gonna get the Scrap pickup to start this process.

apollyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apollyn »

Just wondering if there's any work being done on a cheat table for this game - would be awesome!

Searching for values doesn't seem to be working for me; somehow harder than usual.

Thanks.

Bjorgz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bjorgz »

The scrap value method from artair still work, but i still want some people make the table for this great game, especially to add medkit