Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by fuc847 »

is there any items or equipments that can increase movement speed?

of course even better, if we can just edit the movement speed pointer...

thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Warlord Sieck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warlord Sieck »

Hey BerserkKnight. Would it be possible for you add a "Unlock Guild Card Backgrounds" option for your MHW Character Editor? I am asking because in my case, I caught all of the endemic life and I double-checked many times, but the Guild Card for catching all endemic life (called "Wild Wild Wildlife") will just not unlock for me. Thanks in advance!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

eTheBlack wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 pm
This thread went sideways
*claps*

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Lightbend wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 am
So I've tried to use the safe table and the infinite HP as an experiment, and I found that the monsters were a lot tougher. In a few cases, they just wouldn't die. Is there a connection?
I have actually noticed the same in recent days. More specifically, I could bring a monster to the brink of being slain, but if it got back to its lair to sleep then it seemed as though I was doing the whole fight all over again. Any broken parts would still be broken but if they weren't then even those seemed to have their health restored. I first noticed this when fighting Lunastra since, unlike Teostra, you can't really stop her from escaping.

I also noticed that, while I had the infinite HP script active, environmental objects that could be "damaged" would not respond to being hit. I first noticed this when I tried to drop one of the giant crystals onto a monster in Elder's Recess, but it would not fall no matter how many times I hit it with the slinger. I tried to see if I could hit one of the HP restoring flowers, but that too did not respond. After I deactivated the script, everything responded normally.

For now, since I've only seen it happen when the monster goes off to sleep (or maybe if it escapes from the area), I've been immediately turning off the script once it begins to limp away from me. Doing that has seemed to prevent them from suddenly being back at full health.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Ventor wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:14 am
Lightbend wrote:
So I've tried to use the safe table and the infinite HP as an experiment, and I found that the monsters were a lot tougher. In a few cases, they just wouldn't die. Is there a connection?
I have actually noticed the same in recent days. More specifically, I could bring a monster to the brink of being slain, but if it got back to its lair to sleep then it seemed as though I was doing the whole fight all over again. Any broken parts would still be broken but if they weren't then even those seemed to have their health restored. I first noticed this when fighting Lunastra since, unlike Teostra, you can't really stop her from escaping.

I also noticed that, while I had the infinite HP script active, environmental objects that could be "damaged" would not respond to being hit. I first noticed this when I tried to drop one of the giant crystals onto a monster in Elder's Recess, but it would not fall no matter how many times I hit it with the slinger. I tried to see if I could hit one of the HP restoring flowers, but that too did not respond. After I deactivated the script, everything responded normally.

For now, since I've only seen it happen when the monster goes off to sleep (or maybe if it escapes from the area), I've been immediately turning off the script once it begins to limp away from me. Doing that has seemed to prevent them from suddenly being back at full health.
How do you even keep that script on without the game crashing on you? That's one of the unsafe scripts, at least it is for me

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm
FUCK! I was under the impression that SE wasn't working in this case, turns out I was fucking up the scripts on my end :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:... I should have had this done long ago.. Thank you for making me revisit this!!

Well, we're back in business at least. I'll have the table updated in the next day or so which will address the issues that currently persist.

Ugh.. My bad guys..

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:43 am
SunBeam wrote:
FUCK! I was under the impression that SE wasn't working in this case, turns out I was fucking up the scripts on my end :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:... I should have had this done long ago.. Thank you for making me revisit this!!

Well, we're back in business at least. I'll have the table updated in the next day or so which will address the issues that currently persist.

Ugh.. My bad guys..
thanks! looking forward to it :D

SuperTent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SuperTent »

Lightbend wrote:
proxxymus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:39 am
Even the "Safe to Use" Table crashes the game. Both of these crash the game, every trainer everywhere crashes the game. You cant even turn it on for 10 seconds and turn it off cause turning it on again will crash the game. Such Bullsh*t from Capcom on a single player only game, coop is still single player, it's not like you are fighting people. What a joke. This game is getting deleted. It's garbage to me.
Lmfao. Every person here uses cheats, and we STILL think you're a childish moron throwing a temper tantrum because of the extent to which you need to rely on them dear god.

FYI, I have a trainer enabled right now, and have used the table for certain functions just last night. You just have 0 clue what you're talking about.
Sorry Insta-Kill and Infinite HP crash the game now if those were the only things that made you able to play it rofl.
Hi, I made a post earlier about this on page 162 or something but it got buried so I'll quote you just to mention it again, infinite HP is currently bugged, it will fully heal a monster if it goes to sleep or flys away to rest. Even when they ignore you and go to sleep for a fraction of a second it happens instantly.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Squall8 wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

Ugh.. My bad guys..
No need to apologize mate! You are doing a thankless job for helping us to cheat games for free which a lot of people are taking for granted. Yet again many thanks!

P.S. Looks like meat is back on the menu!

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

Squall8 wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

Ugh.. My bad guys..
So excited and no reason to apologize dude, just wish i knew some of the stuff so i could help out.

Whoopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Whoopie »

Warlord Sieck wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Hey BerserkKnight. Would it be possible for you add a "Unlock Guild Card Backgrounds" option for your MHW Character Editor? I am asking because in my case, I caught all of the endemic life and I double-checked many times, but the Guild Card for catching all endemic life (called "Wild Wild Wildlife") will just not unlock for me. Thanks in advance!
Have you make sure you also capture "great" version of every available fish?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Main table updated!! Man that was fun!

I'm still thoroughly testing all scripts out, but everything seems to be working fine. This was made on CE 6.7 since it was the last version I read that worked with SE, I'll test out 6.8.1 soon.

Replaced Inf Health with Invulnerability.

Report any issues.

Leafeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leafeon »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:51 am
Main table updated!! Man that was fun!

I'm still thoroughly testing all scripts out, but everything seems to be working fine. This was made on CE 6.7 since it was the last version I read that worked with SE, I'll test out 6.8.1 soon.

Replaced Inf Health with Invulnerability.

Report any issues.
This just got real.

Thank you very much for working on this, seriously. Can't wait to have fun~

fuantomu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuantomu »

Invulnerability does not seem to work with 6.8; I will try to downgrade and see if it works in 6.7

Edit: Everything but Invulnerability and Max. Sharpness works on 6.7 for me
Last edited by fuantomu on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.