Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
contributenothing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by contributenothing »

there a way to use CE to skip cutscenes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

contributenothing wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:50 pm
there a way to use CE to skip cutscenes?
Try speedhack. I think I used it to get through the credits faster. Actually skipping is a different story, I've got no clue with that.

asprintab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asprintab »

So I used the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" script to bypass turn-in requirements for layered armor, and that seems to have broken it. The delivery got completed, but I dont have options for any layered armor turned in with bypass enabled. Any hope for unlocking them some other way?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any update on the table ?

asprintab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asprintab »

acecel wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 pm
The Safe table is working fine for me, since anti-cheat efforts picked up by the publisher, I don't think folks are risking using things in the original table.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

asprintab wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm
acecel wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 pm
The Safe table is working fine for me, since anti-cheat efforts picked up by the publisher, I don't think folks are risking using things in the original table.
I am also using the safe table but there is quite a lot of missing cheats, so i was just asking if the op is still around here ^_^

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Post by beerdevji2018 »

Who are Background “Memorable Bosses” in Guild Card from "A Rush of Blood" quest (Megaman) missing?

Lightbend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lightbend »

So which cheats are the safe ones? Because on the safe table, I don't see any highlighted in orange.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Lightbend wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 am
So which cheats are the safe ones? Because on the safe table, I don't see any highlighted in orange.
None are safe, even in the safe table. even the ones in orange(Bypass crafting requirements for example) are not safe and should not be kept on at all times

chilipadiboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chilipadiboy »

ashuraman wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Lightbend wrote:
None are safe, even in the safe table. even the ones in orange(Bypass crafting requirements for example) are not safe and should not be kept on at all times
Give all works. THats about it

matheus1202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matheus1202 »

working?

tesla7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tesla7 »

chilipadiboy wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Lightbend wrote:
Give all works. THats about it
Inf Cannon Fire and Cannons always loaded does not work for me, among others

REDHERO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by REDHERO »

Hi, i don't really know why, but everytime i try to use a trainer or a cheatable, the game crash after 2min. Would be great if someone could explain me what i'm doing wrong

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

REDHERO wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Hi, i don't really know why, but everytime i try to use a trainer or a cheatable, the game crash after 2min. Would be great if someone could explain me what i'm doing wrong
Use the "safe to use" version of the table, most cheat works, don't use orange/yellow one.

In the last update the game added an anti-cheat system and all trainers/table you can find right now are not updated to counter it.
This system check every X minutes, and if a detectable cheat is enable then the game crash.

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

acecel wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 pm
REDHERO wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Use the "safe to use" version of the table, most cheat works, don't use orange/yellow one.

In the last update the game added an anti-cheat system and all trainers/table you can find right now are not updated to counter it.
This system check every X minutes, and if a detectable cheat is enable then the game crash.
Even the "Safe to Use" Table crashes the game. Both of these crash the game, every trainer everywhere crashes the game. You cant even turn it on for 10 seconds and turn it off cause turning it on again will crash the game. Such Bullsh*t from Capcom on a single player only game, coop is still single player, it's not like you are fighting people. What a joke. This game is getting deleted. It's garbage to me.