Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Phara »

Deviljho wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:20 am
Phara wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 am
Deviljho wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:00 pm
Compiled everything in this file.

1) Alpha, beta, and gamma sets, including Azura Starlord all maxed skills, set skills, and three gem slots.
2) Charms that you can't upgrade have three gem slots, and max skills. Also, the ones you can upgrade max out and get three gem slots when you reach the end of their upgrade tree.
3) All weapons at the end of their upgrade trees (credit to DamSF for that one) have three gem slots, and I gave Dante's Devil Sword (charge blade) three gem slots. I guess he missed that one.
4) Jewels all have max skills. So, you just need one for each gem slot.

common.7z

Put it in your NativePC folder as per usual.
is this mod working for anyone with the event update?
Yes.
was only asking because when i try to put a third deco on any gear the game crashes

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

Phara wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:10 pm
Deviljho wrote:
Phara wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 am

is this mod working for anyone with the event update?
Yes.
was only asking because when i try to put a third deco on any gear the game crashes
Do you remember the 32 skill limit? How many other skills do you have? If you are on page five that is too much.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Any1 have modded weapon skills files? I mean fast charge etc.

Phara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phara »

Deviljho wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm
Phara wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:10 pm
Deviljho wrote:

Yes.
Do you remember the 32 skill limit? How many other skills do you have? If you are on page five that is too much.
ohh i didnt know about the skill litmit ill check for that :)

hohanglnw06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hohanglnw06 »

Will he see me using this mod? If playing in online mode.

pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pxctd »

Hi, is anyone else making similar equipment mods? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to modify mantle durations and cooldowns.

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

Hope someone makes the mantles stuff also, super charge for weapons like Bows and Infinite items in inventory.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

pxctd wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 am
Hi, is anyone else making similar equipment mods? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to modify mantle durations and cooldowns.
kaziyo88 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:08 am
Hope someone makes the mantles stuff also, super charge for weapons like Bows and Infinite items in inventory.
I have posted a mantle mod here on the forum somewhere that gives 50 minute runtime for mantles/5 minute runtime for smokers, and a 0.00000001 second cooldown. I also have an item mod that will allow 127 of any items or ammo of your choosing in your item pouch, a purple sharpness mod, and several others. they have been posted here, but i am not sure if the updates after the luna update, have been posted here. the best place to get access to the up to date versions is my mhw skills modding discord server. here is a permanent link [Link]

Bogdi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bogdi »

it allways crashes my game at the beggining when i use the armor mods and the decorations one is not working but loads up the game, any suggestions on what i can do, i've tried multiple mods on these pages the armor ones all crash my game. Are they updated to the latest version?

fix: i've downloaded Modded Armor Lunastra Update Fixed.7z from page 14 and Modded Decorations 2.rar from the first page that seems to work just perfect.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Bogdi wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm
it allways crashes my game at the beggining when i use the armor mods and the decorations one is not working but loads up the game, any suggestions on what i can do, i've tried multiple mods on these pages the armor ones all crash my game. Are they updated to the latest version?

fix: i've downloaded Modded Armor Lunastra Update Fixed.7z from page 14 and Modded Decorations 2.rar from the first page that seems to work just perfect.
the same goes for the rest of the mods, i do not believe they have been updated here in a while. at least for my mods i have my discord where all of the updates appear, and several other modders are also releasing mods in that server. my post 2 posts above yours has a permanent link to my discord if you wish to come visit for some updated mods. i will eventually get around to posting them here, but as my brother passed away wednesday, i am dealing with it at the moment really hard, and honestly will not have the time and energy to track down all of my mod posts and update them for at least the next few weeks.

gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogfox »

Anyone can make Vaal Hazak Gamma Armor Set slot 3 ?

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

now this mod is not update and messed with the new content data, i advise u to use ct

FS701
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FS701 »

Hello, so i just edited the parameter and skill of some armor, in the armor.am_dat file, and put them in the correct folder, It WORKS, but some armor names change to the description, and charms name are shifted like one row below, like sleep charm changes to paralyze charm etc (just example), and when i go to the smith, create armor, the game crash whenever i scroll too low (high rarity armor). I already tried to extract the file directy from my chunk3 file, and without editing just put it in the NativePC, but the name changes and crash still occur. Can anyone help? Thanks

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

What is this Hero's Protection effects?

Kingofsmash101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kingofsmash101 »

Is anyone able to update this for the new appreciation fest? I have confirmed that the gala armor bugs out and all pieces become named 'leather headgear' and crash the game upon loading in.

Also... I can't seem to get the MHW editor suite to work properly. Everything just says t9n_armor_series.
I would like to fine-tune some parts of the mod.

EDIT: I've been looking everywhere for a simple armor editor. Can anyone link me to one? Or at least teach me to use the editor suite.