Darksiders III

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darksiders III

Post by ColonelRVH »

Darksiders III | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-11-28] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited Souls & Items
  • [Battle]
    • Get HP Addresses
      • God Mode
      • Quick Kill
    • Unlimited Wrath
    • Unlimited Havoc
  • [Extra]
    • Force Pause (Toggle: Pause Break)
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out [Link] at [Link]
============================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FR1FRDarksiders 3 [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].CT
(103.73 KiB) Downloaded 3018 times

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Darksiders III

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

thank for the table and was wonder if you could add some type of super jump or a way to set jump Hight.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there any way to hack attribute points?

Max level is 100, giving you 99 points to spend. When you've spent 99, you're no longer able to increase stats.

There are apparently items you can find that add attribute points, but I don't know how they work with the max value.

It would be neat to be able to set all stats to 100.

Commanderherps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Commanderherps »

Lord Blade just get the item that gives you an attribute point and then turn on the Unlimited Soul and Items on the table and youll get inf attribute items

balajikratos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balajikratos »

Thank you for the table. But going beyond 100 in stats just bought them to zero. Just one hit KO. And when i try to hit, Fury just freezes and it saved also. So any idea how to revert to 100.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

pransaculass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pransaculass »

So the unlimited souls and items option completely broke some things for me even after restarting the game, and I forgot to backup my save like a moron. It edits every consumable and material item in the game to have a value of 7777, including items in Vulgrim's shop and the upgrades to nephilim's respite which now permanently has 7777 max charges and heals for over one million health. Vulgrim is completely broken, I cannot sell or buy anything from his shop and his stock all says 7777. I attempted to reduce my items down to 100 by editing the script and I cannot tell if everything broke because of the edit or because of the script itself.

I'm not trying to blame anyone for breaking my save, I'm just relaying the effects the script had on my save file. It's my own fault that I didn't back up my files. I was planning on a second playthrough anyway so it's not a worry.

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

balajikratos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm
Thank you for the table. But going beyond 100 in stats just bought them to zero. Just one hit KO. And when i try to hit, Fury just freezes and it saved also. So any idea how to revert to 100.
Sorry to say this, but you should use Cheat Table which has Attribute Point or using fearlessrevolution trainer to get 999 point. Use that point to make your stats point change and scan with CE, then reduce the stats to 90 for example... or less. It work for me.

But I currently have a problem with Gluttony boss while using cheat or trainer. I didn't choose One Hit Kill, but the boss dead without the cinematic scene and I'm stuck in there. Relaunch the game won't help. Now I have to play it from the beginning.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Another example of why trainer makers should really focus on making decent options; not race to just have one such option in. Cuz # of options matters (false impression). It's the quality.

vrork
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vrork »

Hey man, your table broke my shop. I cant sell items anymore. And yes, the cheat for unlimited items and souls is disabled.

And yes, i tried to reboot the game, still the same. The way you did probably didnt disabled it properly

Can you please fix it? Beacause i also didnt made backup like a idiot...

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Darksiders III | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-11-28] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

Can you make walkthrough wall (no clip) and inf jump

Hinka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hinka »

balajikratos wrote:
bro did you ever find a way to fix this i did it when i wasnt paying attention and i really dont want to restart

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pm
can you make no clip cheat or walkthrough wall and inf jump/moon jump

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Hinka wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 pm
balajikratos wrote:
bro did you ever find a way to fix this i did it when i wasnt paying attention and i really dont want to restart
Hah...i did the exact same thing, no backups. Rip