Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by veltrore »

Hi @budabum , in first place thanks for the table.
And can you help me and some other guys that asked on how to edit the XP/Level of the character? Cause XP multiplier sometimes screw up/blocks with some achievements and transmogs you know. :cry:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kyle_Lokharte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kyle_Lokharte »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm
Once I figured it out, I flew through all of the cosmetics in a row without having to constantly save and load. Only took me like 20min.
Would you be willing to explain that method a bit? I've been scouring the original thread page-by-page, and have only come across the Save and Load method. I've also got to be doing something wrong as I am experiencing crashing :/

Sorry for the questions. Looking for answers.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

seems I found reliable way how to identify perks for unknown items.
Here is a list of perks for "Hammer of Hephaistos" - unknown heavy blunt, likely rewarded for one of the coming challenges

[Link]

Code: Select all

000001844B09BB59 0000018C024A5E9F 0000017FC7ECC374 00000184A16D2B54

Xardyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xardyan »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:33 pm
Awesome, thanks guys. I forgot you could swap different item types. I swapped ships into figureheads and horses into lieutenants haha. So damn, we have basically all of the store items now! I think all we're missing are the crews. Sirens, The Held, Elite Athenians and The Water Born.

We're not missing the crews. They're all in the updated naval pack excel file

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&start=555#p66080

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

veltrore wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:35 am
And can you help me and some other guys that asked on how to edit the XP/Level of the character? Cause XP multiplier sometimes screw up/blocks with some achievements and transmogs you know. :cry:

@veltrore you can edit xp to downgrade to lvl 64, or any lvl you want with cielos table +19, table Update14.2, for game patch v1.06 from here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001

In that table activate exp multiplier section and there at current subsection replace the value that you have , probably 21621800, with 16500000 for lvl 64. If you want lower lvl, then lower the value accordingly. After the lvl is changed to 64 go to the arena and fight in first fight to increase again your lvl one by one trough lvl 70 again. This can be done easy with undead.7 activated , one-hit-kill mod key.5 and exp multiplier x 500. Kill fighters one by one, but at the fight end don't kill the boss with exp multiplier on 500, is too much and will jump few levels, so at the boss, change exp multiplier to 1,5. Then repeat with another fight until you reach lvl 70 or the amount of desired ability points. After lvl 70 you must increase exp multiplier to make ability points faster, or just increase the ability points from obtained and lvl? sections from the table with the same desired value, like 113 in my foto.
I hope it helps.

[Link]
Last edited by cosminuk2011 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

New patch 1.1.0 & 1.1.1 is out!

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

"Sun Hat". Sun is again here :D
[Link]
no perks, likely "Common"

000001876EC429AA
Last edited by budabum on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xardyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xardyan »

New update screwed me over. Lost many swapped items and transmog doesnt work at all T_T

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

manila35 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:51 pm
the table still works, no changes required. All my swapped items survived, i had them all stored in Ship Storage, maybe because of that.

Edit:
Xardyan wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 pm
New update screwed me over. Lost many swapped items and transmog doesnt work at all T_T
is that you who mentioned he swaps by replacing HashId? maybe that's your case.

Xardyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xardyan »

budabum wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:26 pm
manila35 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:51 pm
the table still works, no changes required. All my swapped items survived, i had them all stored in Ship Storage, maybe because of that.

Edit:
Xardyan wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 pm
is that you who mentioned he swaps by replacing HashId? maybe that's your case.

No, never replaced hashid :( always did it the proper way

Edit: transmog working again after some reloading. Haven't lost any transmog options there, just in the inventory. Pegasos set is the only one that remained. Also lost a couple of ships and lieutenants. Oh well, adrestia storage it is then

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Well, I just checked and everything is there after the update.

- All swapped items are there
- transmog still includes all swapped items
- the editor still works with the new patch (at least swapping), just swapped the hammer and the sun hat without issues and they were added to transmog too

The only thing that got reset back to 350 was the inv/ship capacity but none of the items I stored in my ship chest (that became overloaded) got lost though.
-Inv/ship capacity hack still works so you only have to apply it again and you're good

Didn't check the other features yet.

Engravings tier 6&7 are still bugged after patch :-(

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neweclipse »

budabum wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 pm
[Link]

000001876EC429AA
Hello,
Do you know what bow is this?
This bow is the only missing item in my transmog list.
Do you have a HashId for this bow?
Thank you!

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

budabum wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 pm
[Link]

000001876EC429AA
@budabum First of all thank you very much for your great work and for the fact that you share all of this with us all. You are a great man !!

Now, I have swapped the Sun Hat with a common spear by pPerkID method. I removed pPerk1, the others was null/ oooo ... and changed the lvl to 1. All good, but after save and reload, the Sun Hat appeared in Blacksmith for upgrade. I have upgraded and now I have a Sun Hat with lvl 70 and with perk 1 ... it is normal?

[Link]

veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by veltrore »

cosminuk2011 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:45 pm
veltrore wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:35 am

@veltrore you can edit xp to downgrade to lvl 64, or any lvl you want with cielos table +19, table Update14.2, for game patch v1.06 from here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001

In that table activate exp multiplier section and there at current subsection replace the value that you have , probably 21621800, with 16500000 for lvl 64. If you want lower lvl, then lower the value accordingly. After the lvl is changed to 64 go to the arena and fight in first fight to increase again your lvl one by one trough lvl 70 again. This can be done easy with undead.7 activated , one-hit-kill mod key.5 and exp multiplier x 500. Kill fighters one by one, but at the fight end don't kill the boss with exp multiplier on 500, is too much and will jump few levels, so at the boss, change exp multiplier to 1,5. Then repeat with another fight until you reach lvl 70 or the amount of desired ability points. After lvl 70 you must increase exp multiplier to make ability points faster, or just increase the ability points from obtained and lvl? sections from the table with the same desired value, like 113 in my foto.
I hope it helps.

[Link]
Thank you so much for your attention, worked like a charm. :D

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

cosminuk2011, choose horse or ship as donor. should help with blacksmith.