Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by enosdei »

Specula wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 am
rokutar0 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:15 am
JollyGood wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 am

Are you using any mods?
No I do not use any mods. All i used was have 999 of materials and some of the Safe codes. So, now the items wont appear/preview at the smithy when i highlight it (even the basic armor/weapons) . And when I do try to craft, the screen goes black. For the love of lunastra someone help me!
This happened to me too. I'm "guessing" you haven't progressed through the main story past Xeno'Jiiva yet. The Empress weapons and armor don't work properly until you've progressed a certain way through the game's missions. You'll know you've passed the right point when the armor and weapons appear properly in the smith preview window.

EDIT: As an FYI, as someone who's stopped cheating for the most part and learnt the game mechanic's properly: Weapons and armor at the bottom of the list aren't the best. There's no "best" in this game, only what works for given situations. So I wouldn't bother with them and it gives away that you're cheating to everyone in game.
you are right about there being no real "best". There are "meta" sets for speed runs and such but screw those, i generally dislike when games worry about having "Meta" builds because i think its more fun to do your own thing, play how you like and choose either on skills or just on looks, Fashion hunter World is just as fun as building for certain skills. Different approaches for different people!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rokutar0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rokutar0 »

enosdei wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:34 am
Specula wrote:
rokutar0 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:15 am

No I do not use any mods. All i used was have 999 of materials and some of the Safe codes. So, now the items wont appear/preview at the smithy when i highlight it (even the basic armor/weapons) . And when I do try to craft, the screen goes black. For the love of lunastra someone help me!
This happened to me too. I'm "guessing" you haven't progressed through the main story past Xeno'Jiiva yet. The Empress weapons and armor don't work properly until you've progressed a certain way through the game's missions. You'll know you've passed the right point when the armor and weapons appear properly in the smith preview window.

EDIT: As an FYI, as someone who's stopped cheating for the most part and learnt the game mechanic's properly: Weapons and armor at the bottom of the list aren't the best. There's no "best" in this game, only what works for given situations. So I wouldn't bother with them and it gives away that you're cheating to everyone in game.
you are right about there being no real "best". There are "meta" sets for speed runs and such but screw those, i generally dislike when games worry about having "Meta" builds because i think its more fun to do your own thing, play how you like and choose either on skills or just on looks, Fashion hunter World is just as fun as building for certain skills. Different approaches for different people!
I've gotten past xenojiva and am in the real endgame just waiting for patches. also, ANY armor or weapon i try to craft results n the same thing.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

afaik If you did not get the material legit-y (as in, get them from investigation/expendition in your pouches) then sometime it bugs out.

what I usually do is go hunt stuff legit till I get at least one of each things, then use item box editor to change the quantity
or change what's in my item pouches during expendition

chilipadiboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chilipadiboy »

rokutar0 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:57 am
enosdei wrote:
Specula wrote:

I've gotten past xenojiva and am in the real endgame just waiting for patches. also, ANY armor or weapon i try to craft results n the same thing.
OK ive been in this boat before. It is very likely you attempted or added an item that is "in game" but not released yet. Follow these steps:

1. Go to your item box
2. Click sell items
3. Sort it (if you can)
4. slowly scroll through each page and take note of which page it crashes on
5. Using Berserk Knights Character edit ct, go to the page and scroll through until you find the offending item and set it to none

Note you can do this on another character.

If the above doesnt work then its 100% your addons. A sure sign of this is if you create a fresh character and it still crashes when you try to make smth. Remove all of them and try again.

Good luck friend.

memmolemmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by memmolemmo »

rokutar0 wrote:
enosdei wrote:
Specula wrote:

I have the solution to your problem, as I just recently experienced this. You can't craft anything at the smithy if you're equipped with any unreleased weapons or armors. Switch to a full set of released weapons and armor, save, restart the game, and you should be able to craft anything (officially released) you desire.

leonard1942
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leonard1942 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 am
Updated editor.

Item IDs for the appraisal items have been added to the drop down lists. (Both KT weapons and decorations for the box, KT weapons only for the pouch.)

A little clarification for one function that seems to be misunderstood.
The "Character Slot" entry at the top is used to SELECT the character slot. It is not just an indicator*.
Unless you intend to edit the character in the first slot (default), you need to change that.
(*Only the "search results" are pure indicators. Everything else, you actively use to select and modify things. Except the headers - you CAN edit those, but you really should leave them alone.)

Edit: [Link] by vosszaa
Attach Image 1: [Link]

Hello there, I know you might be very busy answering all these questions. But I really need help with my special case.

As the imgur image shown, I randomly got these 3 items in my material inventory. I tried to sell them but it's not working, it will direct me to the item page but the item never been sold. I just want to get rid of these random items. Is it possible at this point? Thank you.

myden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myden »

Anything regarding the table's update?

chilipadiboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chilipadiboy »

leonard1942 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:43 am
Berserk Knight wrote:
Updated editor.

Item IDs for the appraisal items have been added to the drop down lists. (Both KT weapons and decorations for the box, KT weapons only for the pouch.)

The "Character Slot" entry at the top is used to SELECT the character slot. It is not just an indicator*.
Unless you intend to edit the character in the first slot (default), you need to change that.
(*Only the "search results" are pure indicators. Everything else, you actively use to select and modify things. Except the headers - you CAN edit those, but you really should leave them alone.)

Hello there, I know you might be very busy answering all these questions. But I really need help with my special case.

As the imgur image shown, I randomly got these 3 items in my material inventory. I tried to sell them but it's not working, it will direct me to the item page but the item never been sold. I just want to get rid of these random items. Is it possible at this point? Thank you.
Use Berserk Knights CT. Select Item. Set to none

leonard1942
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leonard1942 »

chilipadiboy wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm
leonard1942 wrote:
Berserk Knight wrote:
Updated editor.

As the image shows in the reply. I cannot select it. That's the problem. The first slot in the materials is iron coal which is not the corrupted slot. I might need some advanced pointer to get the information of that broken slot.

Clonea85m09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clonea85m09 »

Hi all, read the last 10-ish pages but couldn't find an answer!

I used cheats at the beginning but stopped when i found someone to play with, the problem is that lately the game constantly crashes as soon as i try to go online with people...
It's great on offline mode, but disconnects or crashes while i go online with people...
Any idea if it could be some pointers or things like that? I Do have strange values like 99999999 research points and 9999 meal vouchers and such...

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

leonard1942 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:27 pm
chilipadiboy wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm
leonard1942 wrote:

As the image shows in the reply. I cannot select it. That's the problem. The first slot in the materials is iron coal which is not the corrupted slot. I might need some advanced pointer to get the information of that broken slot.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the character editor is broken at the moment. Or at least it wasn't working when I checked it 2 days ago.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Clonea85m09 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:45 pm
Hi all, read the last 10-ish pages but couldn't find an answer!

I used cheats at the beginning but stopped when i found someone to play with, the problem is that lately the game constantly crashes as soon as i try to go online with people...
It's great on offline mode, but disconnects or crashes while i go online with people...
Any idea if it could be some pointers or things like that? I Do have strange values like 99999999 research points and 9999 meal vouchers and such...
haven't found any problem with that number on me. did you use the safe tables and no mod?

rokutar0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rokutar0 »

memmolemmo wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:10 am
rokutar0 wrote:
enosdei wrote:

I have the solution to your problem, as I just recently experienced this. You can't craft anything at the smithy if you're equipped with any unreleased weapons or armors. Switch to a full set of released weapons and armor, save, restart the game, and you should be able to craft anything (officially released) you desire.
it worked!!! thank you so much mate!!!!! seems they removed the kaiser Y and kushala Y from the game right now. that's why!

razinglp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by razinglp »

hello,

i try unlocking all decorations but somehow i am to stupid, can you help me?

i click on unlock decs. but nothing happens i dont have it unlocked.

adding money and everything is no problem but unlock decorations is not working for me, how do you guys do it?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Character Editor

All future updates will be done on this post, so Squall doesn't have to update the link every time I update the damn thing.

Busy with other games stuff, so updates won't exactly be punctual.

Jan 30, 2019

Added new items to drop down lists.
-Items : Appreciation Fireworks
-Materials : Appreciation Ticket, Fifth Fleet Ticket, Faux Ticket 3, Beetle Ticket
-Weapons : Fair Wind Lance, White Wind Lance
-Armor : Gala Suit set (Normal and Alpha)
-Layered Armor : Gala Suit, Beetle, Skull Mask, Kulu-Ya-Ku Head
-Palico Equipment : Star set

Additional file : Updated and fixed "Catch Specific Pet" and "Gather Specific Item" scripts from Seikur0's table.
These scripts have been modified to use a 2-stage trigger system.
Each script is split into a parent script with the AOBScan(+StealthEdit mirroring) and a child script with the actual code changes. (AOBScan is very costly and can slow down your game a lot.)
The parent script should be activated in advance (basically, trigger them at the main menu and wait until they're activated) and then the child scripts can be toggled at will with virtually no delay.

Dec 29, 2018

Added missing Monster Kills stat for Behemoth. (I must have messed up when I split off the Small Monster Kills.)

Dec 27, 2018

Added missing Azure Starlord Armor. (Sorry. Got it down on the spreadsheet, but then forgot to actually add to the table.)

Dec 25, 2018

Dropdown lists updated to include all current items (and some of the upcoming stuff such as the Bristly Crake Hammers)
Added Behemoth to Monster Stats.
Added Small Monster Kills to Monster Stats.
Added Endemic Life entries.

Nov 30, 2018

The problem with the Character Editor failing to initialize properly has been identified, and has been fixed.
Lunastra has been added to Monster Stats.

[Link] by vosszaa
Attachments
MHW Seikur0 Fix.CT
(75.45 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
MHW Character Editor.CT
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 262 times
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:58 am, edited 5 times in total.