World of Final Fantasy Maxima DLC (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

World of Final Fantasy Maxima DLC (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some things ready for World of Final Fantasy with the Maxima DLC. I used the original WOFF table as a base and tried fixing as many options as I could. I don't have everything working at the moment and will work on it as I have time this week.

Options working so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill)
Infinite Battle AP
Change Last Attacked Wild Mirage (Default Chocochick) to Another Mirage
Infinite Item Usage
Never Go Below 1 Item When Using Items
Infinite SP Mirage Board
EXP Multiplier
Pointers to Items and Mirage Party

EDIT 1:
I got EXP Multiplier working now.

EDIT 1.5:
Fixed small issue with Change Wild Mirage to Another Mirage. I tested it this time with Boko & Family from Colisieum and was able to get it to work. You change the Wild Mirage to look for to the one you are fighting (Default is Chocochick). You then attack said mirage at least once. Get it to where you can imprism. Change the values in CE (Which should no longer be ???) to the one you want to receive. Imprism the mirage and when the battle is over you get what you put in CE instead of what it was.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WOFF.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Fixed Change Wild Mirage to Another)
(233.11 KiB) Downloaded 3226 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT 1 file (EXP Multiplier)
(233.11 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
WOFF.CT
Initial Maxima file
(233.1 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy Maxima DLC (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I got EXP Multiplier working

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

thanks for updating your table!

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

i dunno if i am stupid or something else, but EXP Multiplier not work for me, i change the number but still got same exp. But overall thanks for update the table

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kazenoade wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:54 am
i dunno if i am stupid or something else, but EXP Multiplier not work for me, i change the number but still got same exp. But overall thanks for update the table
It doesn't show on the EXP page, but when you go look at your mirages after, it works. Try changing it to big number like 100 and you can tell.

endreu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by endreu »

hi drummer, thanks for the tables.

i was using cielos' table for easy capture, it works.

edit:
disregard, i saw the included tables.
thanks again

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 pm
kazenoade wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:54 am
It doesn't show on the EXP page, but when you go look at your mirages after, it works. Try changing it to big number like 100 and you can tell.

It works many thanks sir DrummerIX

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

Thank you for working on updating Drummer :)

Siegund
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Siegund »

Thanks for the table. Could you explain how the "Change Last Attacked Wild Mirage" works? I have the prism for the mu and I attack it to low health, but I don't have the option to change the mirage ID as all I get is "???" in both lines.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Siegund wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 am
Thanks for the table. Could you explain how the "Change Last Attacked Wild Mirage" works? I have the prism for the mu and I attack it to low health, but I don't have the option to change the mirage ID as all I get is "???" in both lines.
You Change the Wild Mirage ID to look for to what you are attacking. Then you attack it at least once, but get it to where you can imprism. Then you change the Mirage to what you want to capture in CE. Then you imprism it and it should change to what you said in CE instead of what it actually is.

ThatNateGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatNateGuy »

Thanks for making the table!

SG196
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SG196 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 am
Siegund wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 am
You Change the Wild Mirage ID to look for to what you are attacking. Then you attack it at least once, but get it to where you can imprism. Then you change the Mirage to what you want to capture in CE. Then you imprism it and it should change to what you said in CE instead of what it actually is.
I've done this exactly down to the T and it never works for me either. I attack and the ??'s just stay the same. I'm assuming the code is different for the DLC.

Update: Even went ahead and completely restarted the game with a fresh list try and didn't enable any other options. Still has no function for me. Even tried if the box had to be checked as well and no result. I read in your first post that you got it working but I'm super confused how. :(

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

SG196 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:23 am
I've done this exactly down to the T and it never works for me either. I attack and the ??'s just stay the same. I'm assuming the code is different for the DLC.

Update: Even went ahead and completely restarted the game with a fresh list try and didn't enable any other options. Still has no function for me. Even tried if the box had to be checked as well and no result. I read in your first post that you got it working but I'm super confused how. :(
Thanks for the report. I had a small bug with the original table. It is now fixed in EDIT 1.5.

SG196
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SG196 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 am
SG196 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks for the report. I had a small bug with the original table. It is now fixed in EDIT 1.5.
That was a fast response! I'll give it a shot now and let you know my results. Thanks sir!

Update: It works! :D

christmasr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by christmasr »

I need some help with some broken mirage cheat tables cheats on this game please