Sunset Overdrive +7 (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Sunset Overdrive +7 (table Update6)

Post by Cielos »

made some simple scripts for [Link].
I'm gonna cheat at my own pace. so, if you haven't already, check ColonelRVH's table!

Updates:
Update6
- added ignore grid power.
- updated inf. countdown. it covers the hidden "mission success" countdown for "Knight Defence" Challenges now.
Update5
- added massive Glider power.
- updated undead. changed the behaviour for Glider health manipulation to force max health.
Update4.3
- updated enable, added the hook to fetch Glider pointer.
- updated undead and ignore ammo, they both covered the Glider now.
Update4.2
- updated inf. countdown. changed the reset countdown keys method from CE's hot-keys to lua keylistener. before this update, you can't end the protect missions by using the hot-keys and/or setting the countdown to ZERO manually. the reset keys should work as promote now.
Update4.1
- updated inf. countdown. it only covered the on-screen countdown before this update. it also covers the actual countdown now.
Update4
- added inf. countdown.
- updated max style. added a mod key to toggle it on/off in-game.
Update3
- added max style.
- updated walk key. changed the key-listener a little but, as you may need to re-activate the script again for the key-listener to work properly before this update.
Update2
- added ignore ammo.
Update1
- added walk key. there should be a more elegant way, but this would do for now.
Options:
undead
- player's health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- Glider's health won't drop at all when being hit. crashing into building still results in instant fail it seems.

ignore ammo
- you can fire the guns regardless of the remaining ammo.
- guns' ammo still drop until they reach zero.
- Glider's rockets still decrease but it will never reaches zero.
- for player's guns, you CANNOT use next/previous keys (game default: mouse-wheel scroll) to a gun with zero ammo, but you CAN still switch to zero-ammo-guns by using the short-cut keys (game default: 1-8) instead. if you don't like that, activate ">=1" script as well (can be found under ignore ammo script) to prevent ammos from reaching zero, so that you can use next/previous keys to select all weapons.

massive Glider power
- set the max power of the Glider to 8000000, while the game's default max Glider power is 50. so the power is virtually unlimited.

max style
- as title suggests, style bar will be maxed out always when activated.
- you can press numpad0 + numpad- to reset the style bar to zero without de-activating the script itself, in case you want to stop the music when you're not in battle. not that after you press the hot-key, you may need to wait a few second for the bar to empty and a few more seconds after that for the music to stop.
- you can press numpad0 + numpad+ to switch it on again, and the style bar will be maxed immediately.

inf. countdown
- countdown won't drop below the "min countdown" specified. default: 3 (in sec).
- pointer to the "countdown" itself can be found after the script is activated, and would be updated when you've entered a countdown game mode. you can freely edit the value if you want to, but DON'T freeze this pointer unless you know what you're doing.
- you can press Shift + CapsLock + P to reset countdown to ZERO to complete the protect missions immediately. but by doing so you can potentially skip some new enemies showcase when they first appear if they are introduced in a protect mission. so, use with caution.

ignore grid power
- you can set as many traps as the map allowed in protect missions now.
- the on-screen grid power would be showing negative number if traps you set took more power then the max you have, but you can keep on setting traps to to your heart's content.

walk key
- hold CapsLock and move to walk.

Download:
latest:
Sunset.CT
+7, table Update6
(109.11 KiB) Downloaded 910 times
backups:
Sunset.CT
+6, table Update5
(95.59 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Sunset.CT
+5, table Update4.3
(86.35 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Sunset.CT
+5, table Update4.2
(78.36 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Sunset.CT
+5, table Update4.1
(75.57 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Sunset.CT
+4, table Update3
(63.55 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Sunset.CT
+3, table Update2
(37.22 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Sunset.CT
+2, table Update1
(19.9 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Sunset.CT
+1
(6.96 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunset Overdrive +1

Post by KS212 »

Love your work mate, thanks!

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunset Overdrive +5 (table Update4)

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sunset Overdrive +5 (table Update4.1)

Post by Cielos »

you're both welcome~

///////////////
Update4.1
- updated inf. countdown. it only covered the on-screen countdown before this update. it also covers the actual countdown now.
so, re-download if you're after this option!

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TehnosChar »

Thank you for the table! Can you please add a weapon exp gain modifier?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Great work as always! Thanks so much.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Small request: Please add an option to instantly end a timer countdown as well.

There are 2 types of missions, your standard timed ones where you have to finish before a timer expires... and then you have the ones where you have to survive the entire duration of the timer (usually w/ increasing waves of enemies). For the latter type an instantly 'end timer on button press' or something would help greatly.

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

Hi Cielos, Thanks for the table, as always!
Just reporting some odd behaviors: In Defense missions (where you have to defend the VAT from Waves of enemies), the countdown stops "on screen", but internally, it continues decreasing... So, even though the timer remains at 3 (or whatever you set it), the mission ends anyway.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 am
Small request: Please add an option to instantly end a timer countdown as well.

There are 2 types of missions, your standard timed ones where you have to finish before a timer expires... and then you have the ones where you have to survive the entire duration of the timer (usually w/ increasing waves of enemies). For the latter type an instantly 'end timer on button press' or something would help greatly.
this option was implemented before your post, but I had not tested it on the protect missions yet, and turns out it's defected....
now, I've just updated the hot-keys method, you should be able to end the protect missions by using the hot-keys as promoted now.
lordkain wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:05 am
Just reporting some odd behaviors: In Defense missions (where you have to defend the VAT from Waves of enemies), the countdown stops "on screen", but internally, it continues decreasing... So, even though the timer remains at 3 (or whatever you set it), the mission ends anyway.
there's a hidden countdown for those "complete objectives before time runs out" mission. for these missions, the script has covered both this hidden countdown and the on-screen countdown already.
for the protect missions, this hidden countdown isn't used, but there are some other countdown/factors used to keep track of next waves and such. now using the script, it can end the mission by forcing the on-screen countdown to set zero, that means it's, at least, one of the main factors to end the mission, but maybe the mission would still end when you exhausted the attacking waves the mission provided.
but it's just a conjecture, maybe the protect mission you tested it on DOES have a hidden countdown present. I don't know...
I'll have a look when it happens to me, though I doubt I'd ever, as I don't know why do I want to prolong these protect missions..
anyway, thanks for testing!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunset Overdrive +5 (table Update4.2)

Post by KS212 »

Beautiful, thanks again! Your work is always very much appreciated :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sunset Overdrive +5 (table Update4.3)

Post by Cielos »

you're welcome~
and another small update...
Update4.3
- updated enable, added the hook to fetch Glider pointer.
- updated undead and ignore ammo, they both covered the Glider now.
EDIT:
another one!
Update5
- added massive Glider power.
- updated undead. changed the behaviour for Glider health manipulation to force max health.

enpoping123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sunset Overdrive +6 (table Update5)

Post by enpoping123 »

weapon exp multipler pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 am
lordkain wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:05 am
there's a hidden countdown for those "complete objectives before time runs out" mission. for these missions, the script has covered both this hidden countdown and the on-screen countdown already.
for the protect missions, this hidden countdown isn't used, but there are some other countdown/factors used to keep track of next waves and such. now using the script, it can end the mission by forcing the on-screen countdown to set zero, that means it's, at least, one of the main factors to end the mission, but maybe the mission would still end when you exhausted the attacking waves the mission provided.
but it's just a conjecture, maybe the protect mission you tested it on DOES have a hidden countdown present. I don't know...
I'll have a look when it happens to me, though I doubt I'd ever, as I don't know why do I want to prolong these protect missions..
anyway, thanks for testing!
OK, I understand now. Let me clarify it for you. The night defense missions (the ones you neet to protect 1-4 VATS), has three different ranks. Bronze - Silver - Gold. It is in Gold rank where you get the best rewards. In these missions, you have always 3 or 4 minutes, and you have to kill the waves in the using the best posible combos. (That's what give you the points). So, in 3 minutes, i cannot kill enough of them to get the gold rank. So, i need to countdown to stop until i have the desired amount of points.
TL;DR: In order to test it, try to get GOLD rank in Night Defense missions.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

lordkain wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:03 pm

OK, I understand now. Let me clarify it for you. The night defense missions (the ones you neet to protect 1-4 VATS), has three different ranks. Bronze - Silver - Gold. It is in Gold rank where you get the best rewards. In these missions, you have always 3 or 4 minutes, and you have to kill the waves in the using the best posible combos. (That's what give you the points). So, in 3 minutes, i cannot kill enough of them to get the gold rank. So, i need to countdown to stop until i have the desired amount of points.
TL;DR: In order to test it, try to get GOLD rank in Night Defense missions.
This bit is basically why a 'stop timer' and 'end timer' is essential. Stop timer... kill at your own pace/leisure... get the required amt, then end timer to finish. It was a frigging nightmare on xbocks.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Sunset Overdrive +6 (table Update5)

Post by sage3k »

Thank you! Your table works great and what a truly fun game this is... reminds me of Jet Set Radio but with GUNS & Zombies!