Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dragunet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Dragunet »

Hello,

First of all thank all the script creators that have been working on the game for this long; the table has been working wonders.

I wanted to post for 1 request; The author of the mod that enabled all event quest available on PC has left the game and blocked the mod from working with an ntp time check. Seikuro had on his table an Enable all Events, but skuall's doesn't.

Is there any chance to port said scrip to this table?

Thanks again for the continuous effort!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

セットン
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by セットン »

Hello. There is a table, which simply add all the weapons from Kulve Taroth in the box, so as not to suffer from this quest?

Lord Ainz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lord Ainz »

セットン wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:46 pm
Hello. There is a table, which simply add all the weapons from Kulve Taroth in the box, so as not to suffer from this quest?
Considering how many weapons there are, you really don't want that. You'll fill up the 1K slot limit if you're in the mid end game

fonfabre29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fonfabre29 »

Hello, do we have a way to insert certain kulve taroth weapon to our equipment box ? Especially from rank 7 pool.

This is because past few days farming, i realize that i'm currently missing r7 more than r8 from each weapon category.

akugiler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akugiler »

Seems like all the script cant be use, keep getting crashed

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

fonfabre29 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:31 pm
Hello, do we have a way to insert certain kulve taroth weapon to our equipment box ? Especially from rank 7 pool.

This is because past few days farming, i realize that i'm currently missing r7 more than r8 from each weapon category.
There's a tutorial on how to add the weapons a few pages back.

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

I was wondering if someone had edited a way or just had a zip file that could give only instant greatsword charge? I don't want any other buffs/hacks, just that. I've looked back the past few pages and seen it attached to other things but I don't really want all those other things, just the instant charge.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Looks like we've entered a rather tumultuous time. For those not keeping tabs:
We got an update for Dante this week
Next week, we get Lunastra
The week after that, we get AT Kirin
Now, there's a chance they'll push both Lunastra and AT Kirin over in the same update, but either way, I doubt that the tables will be up and running for the rest of this month and possibly the better part of next month.

TL;DR: We've got more updates incoming so tables will continue to be borked. Please stay patient.

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:49 pm
As long our chinese friends update the trainer and capcom doesn't stop MTFramework from loading mods it's not the end of my world.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

enosdei wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm
I was wondering if someone had edited a way or just had a zip file that could give only instant greatsword charge? I don't want any other buffs/hacks, just that. I've looked back the past few pages and seen it attached to other things but I don't really want all those other things, just the instant charge.
Yo man, if all you're looking for is better charge speeds, I went ahead and made this for ya. It adds 50% to reduced charge times across Focus; so 55%, 60% and 70% per level. The only reason I didn't make it all 100% is because I don't know what other weapons you use and, well, 100% gets in the way of Hammer and Bow quite a bit. Anywho, just unzip and drop it in the Monster Hunter World folder and you're good to go.
Attachments
Focus Skillmod.zip
(1.86 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Hello, this mod work for charge blade ?

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:11 pm
enosdei wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Yo man, if all you're looking for is better charge speeds, I went ahead and made this for ya. It adds 50% to reduced charge times across Focus; so 55%, 60% and 70% per level. The only reason I didn't make it all 100% is because I don't know what other weapons you use and, well, 100% gets in the way of Hammer and Bow quite a bit. Anywho, just unzip and drop it in the Monster Hunter World folder and you're good to go.
thanks so much mate, Im a huge hammer lover as well as SnS. You the best.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Rayer wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 pm
It'll shorten the charged double-slash and the condensed elemental slash. It won't affect how quickly you build phials.
enosdei wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 pm
No worries. I had to find some way to focus my mind this morning and this did it, so thanks to you, too! lol

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:04 pm
Rayer wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 pm
It'll shorten the charged double-slash and the condensed elemental slash. It won't affect how quickly you build phials.
enosdei wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 pm
No worries. I had to find some way to focus my mind this morning and this did it, so thanks to you, too! lol
Oki thx, hope at the futur new CT work for that

penguinengine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by penguinengine »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 am
Another update for the Character Editor.

Fixed the issues with Insect Glaives.
When the Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor's current selection is an Insect Glaive, if the Kinsect Index points to an invalid index, it'll set it to be the same as the one that's equipped.
If THAT also points to an invalid index (which can only happen through editing), it'll find another valid Kinsect in the Equipment Inventory and sets both to that one.
If there aren't any Kinsects in the inventory AT ALL (which also can only happen through editing), then it finds the first empty slot and creates a Culldrone there and sets both to that. (And if your Hunter Equipment Inventory is full, as in, all 1000 slots occupied, you are doing something very VERY wrong.)

Same thing with the Arena Equipment.
If the current Arena weapon is an Insect Glaive, the Kinsect Index will be set to the Arena's Kinsect slot.
If the Arena Kinsect slot is empty, it'll create a Culldrone there.

For Bowguns and Kinsects that also use the same bytes as the Kinsect Index, if the value there is outside the normal range, it'll reset it to -1:"None".

*Edit: [Link]
Does this Character Editor CT work as a method to clone/copy save files from Slot 1 to Slot 2? If so, how can I do it?