Overkill's The Walking Dead (Weapon\Parts\Ammo etc...)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zths
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Overkill's The Walking Dead (Weapon\Parts\Ammo etc...)

Post by zths »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 am
The purpose of this forum is to share knowledge; you don't share anything via encoded code. If you choose not to do it, I will decompile it myself and post it for people to learn. I am aware it will not decompile to original form, but trust me, things like: "game.exe+offset", aobscan, etc. - - all the critical parts - - will be there ;) If you are upset by this, then it would be a nice idea to 'sell' your product someplace else.

I will soon explain how to enable the console and emulate the UObjects required for UCheatManager function to work. What if I encoded my work as well? Or the entire world did that for that matter?

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Will also check the available trainers for the game and see if you use the same identical hook spots as they do. Maybe this is what you're hiding :)
this not the critical parts i want to hide.
some function some gen this i want to hide.
ti do this just need some obfs ,but want do it simply. block some noob is enough.
or some guy well come to ask how is working . i use it some ware but blablabla.
and my code is ugly .this important you can't decompile to the original code anyway.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You have 5 posts on this forum; it's the first time we meet you. How do we know you're not some noob who stole the work of others and just used encoding to hide it from us?

zths
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zths »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:44 am
You have 5 posts on this forum; it's the first time we meet you. How do we know you're not some noob who stole the work of others and just used encoding to hide it from us?
not this forum,Some chinese forum.
and not only wont share ,just want avoid some trouble.

a lot guys ask like :how to do this . tech me i want make this too(but don't konw almost anything) or just rename add some text and make it is self.

edit:
my bad english ..
if you doubt feel free check your self i even dont konw what or ware have weapon mod ,part function like this.
iam first publish on web.
Last edited by zths on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

hey thanks for the table + keep up the good work! :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@zths: If you download the Everspace game from anywhere on the internet, you'll find the developers have also included the .pdb files. That means if you open the game in a debugger, you will see the symbols/names. From that to The Walking Dead it's just a simple transition of matching-up code and writing-up an SDK-like mapping. You can get GWorld, GNames, GEngine, GObjects; even determine where the GetFullName function is to properly iterate through the game's UObjects :) Having said that.. do you really think it's still a good idea to encode the work in this table? o_O See the screenshot I've posted earlier; how do you think I was able to enable console and get CheatManager commands working? Magic?

That's the thing with most people; they focus on the game in front of them, never make connections with other games built with (more or less) the same engine. Or try to match it up to some other game where they've seen these things happen. All you do is scan memory and debug the game as far as simple NOPs or mov [reg],val. I'd really love to see what is it that sensitive in your code that you had to encode the whole Lua code T_T

zths
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zths »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:48 am
@zths: If you download the Everspace game from anywhere on the internet, you'll find the developers have also included the .pdb files. That means if you open the game in a debugger, you will see the symbols/names. From that to The Walking Dead it's just a simple transition of matching-up code and writing-up an SDK-like mapping. You can get GWorld, GNames, GEngine, GObjects; even determine where the GetFullName function is to properly iterate through the game's UObjects :) Having said that.. do you really think it's still a good idea to encode the work in this table? o_O See the screenshot I've posted earlier; how do you think I was able to enable console and get CheatManager commands working? Magic?
i well encode anyway.
ikonw how to reverse some function from ue4 sdk
ue4 is open source too .not too hard to find out just some aob scan / find string or something and make same sign func /class point to them.
and you can do almost anything with engine.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

hey zths Thx for sharing. i love it! don't abandon on updating :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

zths wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:54 am
..but you didn't do that in your table. Self-praising too much, don't you think? :P Right.

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm
zths wrote:
..but you didn't do that in your table. Self-praising too much, don't you think? :P Right.
His english makes my head hurt.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ldsdrive wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:00 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm
zths wrote:
His english makes my head hurt.
Maybe is because he's Chinese?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's not the Chinese I am concerned about; it's his attitude, flaunting around what he can or can't do, yet hiding behind a simple encode. Well, if it's not SDK use in his table, if it's not object retrieval and hard-coding.. then it's Lua code he got from here and there and wants to hide, so the various individuals being his source of inspiration don't find him. He obviously doesn't realize that even without the original names the code is 90% naked. Sure, some label won't have the name you gave it, but who cares about labels? I can use "jmp myCode" or "jmp a0" (ASM); "local myCode = <do_stuff> or "local a0 = <do_stuff>" (Lua). To me they're the same.

Alright. Challenge accepted. Posting the decompiled code later this evening.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

alright tested the table. it can changed all mods in to legendary tier.
but i want just epic tier because legendary isn't in game just yet.... can you make this for us please?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Oh look, the game had a "console", Overkill disabled it, not surprising.

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

thanks again for your table zths i posted it here since there were requests but no tables didn't think you would join this forum =p

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 pm
It's not the Chinese I am concerned about; it's his attitude, flaunting around what he can or can't do, yet hiding behind a simple encode. Well, if it's not SDK use in his table, if it's not object retrieval and hard-coding.. then it's Lua code he got from here and there and wants to hide, so the various individuals being his source of inspiration don't find him. He obviously doesn't realize that even without the original names the code is 90% naked. Sure, some label won't have the name you gave it, but who cares about labels? I can use "jmp myCode" or "jmp a0" (ASM); "local myCode = <do_stuff> or "local a0 = <do_stuff>" (Lua). To me they're the same.

Alright. Challenge accepted. Posting the decompiled code later this evening.
I gotta agree with you on that. For all we know, it was stolen from somebody.