Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lianly817811
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by lianly817811 »

Wonder if inf items working now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

T1BillionX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by T1BillionX »

asprintab wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:14 am
T1BillionX wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:01 am
Are we able to permanently edit armor yet? I've been editing weapons so far and its pretty fun.
See viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731 and viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7808
Thanks man I really appreciate that.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Rayer wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 am
The CT crash wen i use charge blade infinite charged, exist other solution ?
yeah you cant use this current cheat table coz sudden update from MHW so what u can do keep support the creator and waiting but looks like some table still work at onffline

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Davedyo wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:07 am
Rayer wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 am
The CT crash wen i use charge blade infinite charged, exist other solution ?
yeah you cant use this current cheat table coz sudden update from MHW so what u can do keep support the creator and waiting but looks like some table still work at onffline
Yes i know for anticheat system but i think with few manipulation and insert on NativePC i do work

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

lianly817811 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:41 am
my skills mod can give you infinite use on all eaten or drinkable buff items; like ancient potions, mega potions, demon drug, ect.

Requested skill mod for nos4r2.
nos4r2.zip
Skill mod request for nos4r2; install into nativePC\common\equip
(1.37 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
EDIT<-----If you have downloaded the above file, i screwed that one up modding after a 14 hour shift at work, the link now is a corrected file, but if you downloaded the original, it will crash your game, so please delete and redownload the file; my apologies!

Enjoy!

Requested skill mod for Zwartz.
Zwartz.zip
Skill mod request for Zwartz; install into nativePC\common\equip
(1.39 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Have fun!
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Eternaly is possible do same for all weapon buff ? GS instant charge, demon spirit etc... ?

Squaddict
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Squaddict »

Hi all, I am kind of new to this so please bear with me if the question is stupid or easy to solve.
Sadly, I missed the harvest event and I am crying myself to sleep every time I see someone running around with the harvest (autumn) layered armor set.
Is there any way to obtain the harvest layered armor set now so I can basically keep it and it shows in the layered armor menu? If I use the CT to put the layered armor on, I can’t switch to a different set without losing the harvest layered armor set because it will not show up in the menu for switching to it again. Or is there any way to trigger the delivery for it again even if the event is already over?
Would love some help if someone knows a solution.
Thanks in advance

rainlieren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainlieren »

I'm new to using this table and I tried to add a Kulve Taroth weapon using this video as help: [Link]

Unfortunately, I forgot to create a backup save and now my game crashes to desktop whenever I access an equipment menu from either the item box or the smithy. Is there a possible fix for this?

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

rainlieren wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:20 pm
I'm new to using this table and I tried to add a Kulve Taroth weapon using this video as help: [Link]

Unfortunately, I forgot to create a backup save and now my game crashes to desktop whenever I access an equipment menu from either the item box or the smithy. Is there a possible fix for this?
nope its already broken and those video didnt said we must choose save data coz he edited one save data

and one thing i forget to tell u...
those editor work but the weapon u get it from editor its not same damage and sam element as true weapon u get from KT
Last edited by Davedyo on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:00 am
lianly817811 wrote:
my skills mod can give you infinite use on all eaten or drinkable buff items; like ancient potions, mega potions, demon drug, ect.

nos4r2.zip
Enjoy!

Zwartz.zip
Have fun!
Hey man, i opened up skill_data.skl_dat with hex editor(HxD). Am i right in assuming that there are groups of 22 bytes for each skill, the first 2 bytes are the start of the skill, followed by the next 2 bytes(which are skill level) and the third 2 bytes are the (% affected by the skill). So for example if i want free meal to always activate, i change the third group of bytes to hex 64 (decimal is 100) is it?

YFeyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YFeyn »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:00 am
lianly817811 wrote:

nos4r2.zip
Enjoy!

Zwartz.zip
Have fun!
Hey there sorry to ask but where do these people request skill mods from you? I looked back in this thread and could not find it, mabye I just missed them if so I apologize. Just asking because I was wondering what exactly the differences between those files is.

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

rainlieren wrote:

I had a similar problem, but it turns out that the crash was related to the graphics card driver somehow. Try updating your drivers first. If that doesn't work, try using the character editor to delete whatever weapon that you added.

rainlieren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rainlieren »

JollyGood wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:41 pm
rainlieren wrote:

I had a similar problem, but it turns out that the crash was related to the graphics card driver somehow. Try updating your drivers first. If that doesn't work, try using the character editor to delete whatever weapon that you added.
Updating my drivers and deleting the item I added did not work.
However, I did somehow resolve it by entering into a mission, sorting all my equipment from my item box there and that somehow working. I'm sure deleting the item I added also helped.

Thank you very much for your help.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

JollyGood wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:41 pm
rainlieren wrote:

trust me it didnt related any card driver...
and i think he didnt know here he change the value so its imposible to recover his save data...

its advice from me back up ur save data before u edit those game OR just turn off ur steam cloud if u want to edit ur game data

duskms
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duskms »

I think it was after using "Unlock current tier armor" I can't craft anything other than base weapons. It says "This item is unavilable to craft" when trying to upgrade anything. Stuck with Bone 1, Metal 1, Deviljho 1, etc.

I've already searched thread for help can't seem to find anything. Currently HR 50 and all assigned quests are completed.

Any help appreciated, thanks.