Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by busterwilde3 »

Well this is obnoxious. There's now the 1.1 beta server and the 1.016 hotfix that are both active and both different versions (the beta testers don't get the 1.0.16 fixes and vice-versa) , so if anyone wants to update the table, they'd probably have to do it for both versions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

busterwilde3 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm
Well this is obnoxious. There's now the 1.1 beta server and the 1.016 hotfix that are both active and both different versions (the beta testers don't get the 1.0.16 fixes and vice-versa) , so if anyone wants to update the table, they'd probably have to do it for both versions.
I think it would be best to just force on the main game as the beta is just for testing

cc12138030
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cc12138030 »

Niedzielan, we need you, you're our only hope!

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Save us niedzielan

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

Wow, just when I got to the ranger and wanted to do some modding to him. Oh well, I'll shelf this to see if Niedzielan will be able to do an update...

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

I think it would be best just to wait for 1.1 to be released out of beta before updating the table, it is suppose to be released by the end of next week.

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Bain wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:21 am
I think it would be best just to wait for 1.1 to be released out of beta before updating the table, it is suppose to be released by the end of next week.
redx3551 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:07 pm
I think it would be best to just force on the main game as the beta is just for testing
That's probably the best solution, honestly. Since the beta is just that, it'll eventually get patched into the main game anyway, so making a table for it, a separate table for the main game, and then probably a different table once the beta is applied seems rather pointless.

Devilgrinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Devilgrinder »

busterwilde3 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm
Not to mention, the beta will be a 9 or so GB download, and if you want to revert to the 1.0.16 version, another 9GB download! Shameful that they have different fixes, also, in the beta, the old saves are not shown! so all progress and past characters lost. I did recover my saves when turning back to 1.0.16. They are a little annoying with the frequency and size of what really are minimal changes, I was an original backer and I didn't think they would release it so buggy....

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Devilgrinder wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Not to mention, the beta will be a 9 or so GB download, and if you want to revert to the 1.0.16 version, another 9GB download! Shameful that they have different fixes, also, in the beta, the old saves are not shown! so all progress and past characters lost. I did recover my saves when turning back to 1.0.16. They are a little annoying with the frequency and size of what really are minimal changes, I was an original backer and I didn't think they would release it so buggy....
You are able to copy your saves from the original save folder to the beta save folder (both located in C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker) if you want to keep using your old save with the beta patch.

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

I can wait a week without playing Pathfinder Kingmaker *eye twitch*. It's no problem *hand tremor*. I can quit any time *violent shake*!

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

It seems drummerIX and niedzielan have taken a day off bad timing

Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rexx »

redx3551 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 pm
It's not bad timing. He has always said that when we make a request, we should hope and pray he is still interested in the game.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

idk why people are expecting at table update *for the beta*. Wait for the beta to be finished and release, absolutely no point doing it before 1.1 is released

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Rexx wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm
redx3551 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 pm
It's not bad timing. He has always said that when we make a request, we should hope and pray he is still interested in the game.
Well it looks like we need to make a sacrifice are you willing to be our sacrifice its for the greater good :lol:

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

urthor wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:30 pm
idk why people are expecting at table update *for the beta*. Wait for the beta to be finished and release, absolutely no point doing it before 1.1 is released
True they is no point in making a cheat table for the beta just wait a week and we will have a new update for the main game